View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 11:01 AM   #12
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 12 Finale part 2

“Just a little whore,” I told her as she played with herself wanting to cum I grabbed her wrists keeping from going on any deeper.
“You fuck me?” she asked in a pleading voice. I grabbed her chin less then gently
“Not yet, now I'm going to interview the next applicant and while I do you are going to be under the desk sucking my cock with a remote control vibrator,” This was going to be my send off forcing her into another could get caught situation. She whimpered and nodded before crawling under the desk. “Oh and one more thing if she catches us this was your idea and if she participates she's guaranteed the job. Before the candidate arrived I pulled out my cock. “Remember if we get caught
it's your fault she whimpered in reply and nodded. I waited for the knock at the door. When Baker came in she was surprised to see me conducting the interview. I smiled at the hot young applicant part of me hoping to get caught so I would have to enslave her as well. “Miss Jones thought I should get some experience conducting interviews,” I explained to her as I felt her bosses tongue gliding across my cock. I could feel her hot breath on my cock as I interviewed Baker. The bitch gobbled on my knob while I conducted the interview. She had become an accomplished cocksucker, I could feel the load growing in my cock. I pushed the button and the vibrator hummed a little louder. “You have always been an accomplished worker.” I said trying to keep a calm demeanor while her tongue rolled up and down my cock. I tried to relax as her fingers massaged my nuts. “It's the main reason I suggested you to fill my position,” as I said this I was secretly thinking of another position I wanted her in. She was a hot young thing, long flowing chest nut hair and a slender frame. I felt Miss Jones's tongue go down to my nut sack. This led me to believe that she was taking an opportunity to get revenge for all the humiliation she endured. I pushed a button on the remote control upping the speed on the vibrator and reminding her who was still in charge. My cock still felt ready to erupt in her mouth. “You know this job requires a lot of extra hours,” I told Baker while I enjoyed the action under my desk.
“I understand,” she said trying to hide her eagerness. I was half tempted to see what she was willing to do for the post. I held my composure to the very best of my ability My hand pushed down on her head, forcing my cock even more into her mouth. I wondered what Baker would have thought if Jones was caught as I shot my load in her eager feeling mouth. I smiled at Baker and told her that the video of this interview will be reviewed. She stood up and I could swear she gave me a flirty look. As the door closed and locked I looked down at Miss Jones.
“Are you ready for the most brutal fuck of your life?” She looked at me with broken eyes and nodded. “Get up on the desk and beg like the whore you are.” She looked at me and then started to crawl up on her desk.
“Please Master, fuck me I want that huge cock inside me. I could feel my cock hardening as I shoved her over my desk.
“Beg whore, beg for a good hard fucking and admit you wanted Baker to see you under the desk.
“I did,” she said in a shameful whisper. I wanted to show her what a whore she would have to be once you learn her dirty secret.”
“Does she have one?” I asked her.
“If she does I'm sure you will find it,” I angled myself over her and the bitch was sopping wet as I bent her over the desk the bitch was sopping wet as I bent her over the desk my cock slid in her wet pussy. I pushed her head down on the desk using her juices to lubricate my cock. I pulled out and heard her whimper for more. I spread her over the desk and rammed my cock in her harder then I thought I could, I was harder and more horny than I've ever been before. She looked at me with lust in her eyes. She looked up and saw her Master, her God. My hands pinched at her nipples. She cried out in agony and in pleasure.
“Turn around slut, I'm going to give your ass a goodbye that you'll never forget,” with that I climbed on the desk. She grabbed the desk so hard I could swear she was prepared to crack the frame. My cock was ready to explode as she thrashed under me. Papers scattered over the floor as I rammed into her. I pulled out and told her to spread her ass cheeks She complied without hesitation and rammed my cock right up her ass. I pushed her head down using her as nothing more than a hole for my pleasure. She grunted as I fucked her ass feeling it squeezing around my cock. Miss Jones started pushing back on me feeling every thrust. I pulled out and grabbed a ruler, “Face me whore,” I rubbed the ruler up and down her pussy. Then when I could see her swollen clit I smacked it. She gritted her teeth to suppress a painful scream as I did it again. The little whore nearly screamed. Her pain turned me on and I shot my load all over her desk. “Clean this mess up,” she looked at me frustrated but nodded and started licking up all my cum.

When we finished I had taken out all my anger and frustration out on the little money grubbing whore. Oh, she would put the money back but I still had her come up short with at least three clients. As I got dressed I took her bra and panties. I then took some scissors and trimmed her skirt just a little above the knee and cut the first two buttons from her blouse. She had to work the rest of the day with clothes that risked revealing too much.

We both thought that her humiliation was over but it turned out that Baker had other plans. Apperently Baker had deduced who was sucking me under the desk and decided to meet her in the bathroom. She called me once Baker finished with her and explained what had happened. I closed my eyes picturing it in my mind my cock getting harder.

“Hello Miss Jones, I was wondering if you have a moment?”
“Not now Miss Baker I have...”
“To suck another cock under a desk?” She told me her heart nearly jumped in her throat when she heard Baker had figured it out.
“I,I don't..”
“Cut the bull, I know it was you, I didn't think Tony was your type, no obviously he has something on you, that's how he got this promotion and why you've been providing under the desk service.” Her head looked down at the floor when she looked up she was shocked to see Baker was wearing a strap on.
“What are you doing?” Miss Jones asked.
“On your knees bitch, show me exactly what you were doing under the desk.” Miss Jones just stared at her in shock.
“Do it, or the board finds out and I'm sure whatever Tony has over you gets revealed to them anyway. She sobbed but got on the floor and started sucking on the strap on. “I am so glad to see this is your true nature, I've always had to cowtow to stupid bitches like you so to see the high and mighty Miss Jones treated like a whore its a real turn on for me. Keep sucking, we need to get it really wet,”
'For what?”
“Oh I think we both know the answer to that.” She nodded scared.
“But we'll get caught here.”
“Then you better hurry and get in the stall.” with tears in her eyes she complied, she licked the tip of the dildo to get it lubed up and then went into the stall. Baker didn't waste any time pulling her skirt up over her ass and pushing the strap on in her. She knows she shouldn't resist but its different knowing that its Baker, that she was just going to be enslaved again. The boss dominated by someone with an even lower rank than me. Baker covered her mouth to keep her from screaming out too much as she pounded into her. They kept going until finally Miss Jones came all over the strap on.
“I'll be seeing you soon.” she told her as she left the stall leaving Miss Jones a satisfied but broken heap in the stall.

After she told me this I called Baker to my office. When she walked in she had a grin on her face.
“You wanted to see me sir,”
“Yes Baker I understand you had a discussion with Miss Jones. If you want that promotion I suggest you get naked right now and get on my desk.” She smiled and started to undress
“Yes sir,”
“Now Baker one of your extra duties will be to make sure Miss Jones follows instructions after I am gone, and in return I will give you privileges with her as well” The gasp from her made my cock jump up
“Yes sir,” she sighed as her tits were exposed in my unlocked office
“That' s right Miss Jones, now go lock the door. Baker will be giving you instructions until I'm satisfied that you have paid off your debts.” Miss Jones just sobbed in the corner as I began to fuck Baker.

I never did tell Baker what I had on her but a week later I sent her an e-mail from my new desk telling her I want a picture of her outdoors with two dicks in her mouth. I was far from done with her.

The End
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote