View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 10:12 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At School
Shannon wanted to scream, she felt this horrible day would never end. Now she was forced to expose herself at her school. She closed her eyes trying to hold back her tears. It turned out that Sid had made arrangements as she followed him to her school still bare assed and under cover of darkness. He led her to the bushed where a package was hidden. He motined her to open it. Inside was a cheerleader outfit. "Put it on," he told her coldly. Shannon was actually appreciative until she saw it was about two sizes to small. The shirt barely fit over her breasts and the skirt barely covered her ass. "Now lets hit the showers." To further her humiliation he took her to the men's shower room where he had secretly made a few arrangements. Shannon had a hard time getting to the shower room as the slutty costume had restricted her movements. "You better hurry Shannon, you don't want your classmates to find you like this do you?" "My classmates?" Shannon asked shuddering to think what else Sydney had planned. When she arrived in the locker room she was releived until she saw who was waiting for her. A large, black, pot bellied man in his mid forties. She gasped as she saw coach McCreedy or as most of the girls called him McSleazy. None of them could prove it, but he was a dirty old pervert that would never hesitate to press up against the girls. He was eyeing her like a predator. "Here she is coach, she's a real slutty little dick hungry tramp." The coach wasted no time pushing her down on one of the benches. He whipped out his cock and plowed into her. She gasped at the stamina the coach was showing. He was a lot stronger than he looked as he lifted her in a standing position while still fucking her. As she was slowly being impaled on his cock she opened her mouth to scream only to have it stifled by a ring gag. Shannon cried but couldn't stop her body from bein used the way it was. She felt his hot breath as his tongue savoured her nipples.Shannon wanted to throw up as the coach kept violating her. The coach was so forceful in her but she started to grind back in reflex. She was mortified at how close she was to cumming. "No stop please," she whimpered as the coach scooped her off his cock and in one motion scooped her up so he could taste her pussy standing up. He might have had a belly but he also had strong arms as he held her upside down. She could feel his disgusting tongue licking away at her getting her wet. Her body was cofused despite what her brain was telling her. She felt the wet slimy intruder probing inside her rolling up and down. He then slid her down so her legs were spread by his hip while her hands and head touched the floor. She whimpered as the coach rubbed his cock back and forth over her pussy. He then pushed his cock down her pussy, almost pile driving her into the floor. He pushed her down harder her his erection building to its breaking point. His cock swelled ready to explode, he pushed in her with a mighty grunt and she could feel his warm cum fill her pussy. Her legs were released and lowered to the bench. "You're not done yet," the coach told her handing her an empty beer bottle, "I want to see this stuck deep in that ass of yours." Shannon took the bottle and started licking it, getting it wet. She sobbed as she started pressing it in her ass. A whimper escaped her throat as she pushed it in her ass, the cold glass sliding in her. Her humilation was made worse by the sound of a digital camera beign turned on. Shannon couldn't help but wonder how many cheerleaders the coach helped ruin. "That's right Shannon put on a good show for me." Being forced to fuck herself and degrade herself for the coaches amusement was almost more than she could bear. "Cum for me Shannon, cum for me and then we can start round two." She looked and saw that the coach was getting hard again. As he approached her Shannon tried to picture herself fucking anyone but McCready, it was the only way she could make herself cum. She pictured rockstars, tv icons, anyone but the pervereted creep sliding his cock back in her. She sobbed, "I can't please just cum and let me go." she cried. "You think that if I cum you're done, oh Missy I have plans for you." "Please no," "Shut up slut." Shannon stopped. "Yes sir, sorry sir," she sighed. "Now after I'm done with you, we are going to design a new look for you to take to work." The coach pulled the bottle out of her ass less than gently and then scooped her up and placed her on top of his aging cock. She felt his cock slowly crawling into her, invading her, destroying her. She whimpered and almost screamed that she wanted it out of her. He held her down on top of him and kept pushing it into her. Shannon bit her lip not wanting to scream in case other perverts heard them. She felt like a jack hammer was being aimed at her pussy. He finally pulled out dropping her to the ground. He then grabbed the bottle and kneeled down to her laying figure and shoved it in her pussy.. "Keep fucking yourself I'll be right back." Tears of humiliation went down her face as she fucked herself with the bottle wondering what the coach was up up. She heard him grunt as he returned with another bottle this time a beer bottle. "There's nothing like an ice cold beer after a hard days work," he opened it and pulled the other bottle out of her pussy. He then kneeled down and started pushing the other bottle in her violently. Shannon gasped and struggled a little as he fucked her with it. Her legs were lifted above her head as he poured the contents inside of her. Shannon felt her head starting to swim as the contents of the bottle poured in her. The bottle was emptied and then pulled out of her pussy. She stumbled as she tried to stand. "Show me your tits Shannon," he ordered. "You want more?" Shannon asked, in fear of his virility. The evil look on his face caused her to struggle with the tight top until her breasts were exposed. "Bend over the bench," a look of fear filled her face but she did as she was ordered. She bent over the bench ashamed that her pussy was lubricated not just by beer. The coach roughly grabbed her hair and slid in her pussy. "Now ask me what else do I want." "Wha, what else do you want?" "I want to watch you squirm you stuck up little cunt. I want to watch you fuck yourself for my entertainment." He said thrusting in her hard with each word. He pulled out again and handed her the beer bottle. "Yes sir," Shannon sobbed and started masturbating herself again with the beer bottle. She held back her revulsion and humiliation as the coach started stroking his cock in front of her. "You're going to provide services for your coworkers next aren't you?" Her face turned ash gray. Her co workers they were going to force her to go to work like this, and... "Keep up the pace whore you're not done yet." she continued fucking the bottle, the alcohol making her feel light headed as a moan accidently escaped her lips. The coach's cock started to swell and she knew he was going to cum soon. Her head was starting to really spin now the alcohol in her blood was really starting to hit her now. She felt the bottle starting to slide in and out of her more easily and more of it could fit in her now. She wanted to stop but now it was like a reflex with her she felt the coach's cock slap against her face. "Stick out your tongue whore." Shannon obeyed afraid of the consequences and she felt the hot salty cream from his cock spray all over her tongue. Her drunk body started moving more and more until finally she felt the pleasure building up in her and she realesed to his perverted amusement. "Good girl, I hope you perform this well at work."

(Anyone have any suggestions where Shannon works)
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote