View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 03:59 PM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(I know its been awhile, I've been trying to find another editor as my poor slave is overworked with pleasing my friends and humiliating herself for my amusement. So if you are interested (in being an editor) drop me a line and let me know now without further ado.)

Chapter 11 Finale

I always wanted to try the teenage ritual of parking and since she had tinted windows I decided to give Miss Jones a nice surprise before going to my new office. I left her a message telling her I wanted her to wear nothing but her tightest most conservative clothes including a short skirt and no bra or panties. I told her to wait in her parking spot for me. I thought what a thrill it would be to fuck her in the parking lot, especially in her spot. It would be a final see you later before going to my new office. I told her that this was not the last she would hear from me, only the last for a little while. I arrived at the parking lot to find her waiting for me in here car exactly where I told her. I knocked on her windshield. She jumped up and seeing it was me unlocked the passenger door.
"Where are we going?" she asked me. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my throbbing bulge. "We can't, not here, we would be caught." she cried.
"Suck me off right here," Her eyes grew as big as saucers and she started squirming in her seat. She was a true masochist now and the sight of my cock had a bedazzling effect on her. She looked around and started undoing my zipper I allowed the head out and she opened her mouth and started suckling it. “Getting wet sucking my cock aren't you Miss Jones, especially with the idea of getting caught in a crowded parking lot,” her response was an embarrassed moan with a hint of pleasure. I stretched over the backseat as she sucked me off, her ass brushing against the window. I grabbed her head and pushed down holding her head down choking her with my cock. She didn't say anything just looked up at me with a pleading look on her face. I responded by bucking my hips and fucking her face. Her lips felt amazing over my knob. She was doing her best to please me. I thrusted my hips upwards fucking her throat. Her masochistic side was showing as she sucked me off. Her tits were wrapped around my cock and I honestly couldn't tell if it was because she wanted to finish before we were caught, or because she was getting hot and bothered over what was happening. I pulled over to the back seat with me. Her pussy was super wet. I had her lie down so I could get my cock between her tits. There was no doubt about it her tits were made for fucking. My cock fit between her two globes perfectly. I forced her into the fairly awkward position of being on her back in the backseat and straddled her chest. She writhed; she writhed under me like a bitch in heat. My cock between her tits fucking them, my fingers going in and out of her sopping wet pussy.
“Please fuck me,” she whispered. I slid my cock away from her tits and sunk it into her pussy. She rotated her hips and grinded into me, her body screaming for release
“That’s right you whore you’re mine, even if we aren’t in the same city you’ll still do as I tell you.”
“Yes sir,” she moaned. I slammed into her harder.
“I want proof of your obedience, what will you do to prove that you will follow any command I give you no matter how embarrassing?”
“Yes Master, I’ll do anything please let me cum, I need to cum, she moaned. I decided I had complete control over her and it was time to bring things to a close. It probably was time to hurry and finish her off. I rammed my cock in her hard thrusting in her like a beast. Her moans of uncontainable pleasures spurring me on. This wasn’t making love, this was hard core fucking, to me it was about her humiliation, her shaming as she went flush the smell of sex filling her car. The messed up hair, maybe even some semen stains on her clothes. Even better rip them up a bit and force her to work in torn clothing, make her claim it was an accident as her tits are starting to tear through her dress. “You want to cum, what if I told you that you can only cum outside this vehicle.
“But … our jobs our careers” I had to hand it to her making it about both of us was a good a way to guarantee that she would get to stay indoors. She squealed as I pinched her nipple. “Need to cum please,” she whined. I pulled out of her.
“Not yet, get your clothes back on whore,” she looked at me with an extreme look of frustration on her face but nodded. I waited for her to adjust her top and dress I shot my load all over them and her face and hair. I looked at the shocked expression on her face. “Now if you need me to make you cum so badly you'll come to work with no panties and find a way to show me your going in commando style. I zipped and left before she could reply. “Now get all nice and caked on your skin it’s your new beauty treatment.” She nodded blushing as she rubbed my cum into her skin. “Now I’ll be in to check on you later Miss Jones, we need to discuss your future with this company.” The new look of fear on her face was delicious she was convinced that she was going to be free of me. I left her to worry about what other plans I could possibly have for her.

I of course already made arrangements to make my final day in this office a memorable one for me and for her. When she reached her office she found me waiting there with a fun set of supplies on her desk. She looked at the items on her desk a collection of dildos and vibrators which also included the harnesses to hold them in place.
“Now which one are we going to use first?” I asked her. She bit her lip still looking at the items. Her hands went to her some of the smaller looking vibrators.“Do you have any clue what I plan to do with you right now?” She shook her head no. “Well you are going to pick one of the toys first and then I'll let you know.
“Ok,” she chose a small silver one, it was a do it yourself model so I had no control of it.
“Good now I want you to put that in your pussy and then turn it on.” She nodded I could tell she was close to cumming. “Good now who were you thinking of getting to fill my position?”
“I was thinking maybe Rawlins, or Baker” she moaned as the vibrator was starting to hum in her.
“I see alright I think you should have an impromptu evaluation session with them.“Now I’m going to be hiding close by watching to make sure you have that vibrator going as you evaluate the two candidates.” She looked at me with such fear in her eyes
“I’m so close right now I don’t think I can do that. Please let me cum first and then I’ll play this game.”I just stared at her with a stern look on my face. “Yes sir,” she moaned but I was no mood to provide mercy. She took a breath and attached the small vibrator to a small part of her panties and turned it on. I took the remote control and showed her that I was in full control of her. She blushed and I watched as from a closet as she called in the next interview.

John Rawlins was in his mid-thirties, a family man with a bushy beard. A nice enough guy if a just a little naïve to the the cutthroat world of our business. Jenny Baker was an ambitious enough young lady that I wouldn't have minded also having control over. I hid in the damn closet and waited for the polite knock on the door.
“They said you wanted to see me,” John asked as he walked in the door.
“Yes John please have a seat. Now as you've probably heard there's going to be an opening in my department.” Her face was flush was as she tried to continue her interview.
“Well, yeah that has been the word around that Tony has been promoted.”
“Yes John, so do you feel you are ready for the level of responsibility involved in this post?” I watched and I could see her twitching, clutching her legs together. John was either oblivious or just being polite as my potential replacement said nothing as her face went red.
“I believe so, I've been with the company for three years and I am ready for new challenges.” The humming could be heard but just barely and my viewpoint from the closet was limited and I could only see her from the side. The smell of of her juices started to flow and she was doing her best not to moan as the interview continued. She was biting her lip, twitching around doing everything she could not to cum in front of him.
“Thank you that it will be all.” She was twitching like crazy eagerly watching him leave. As soon as the door was closed she was like a crazed animal rubbing her pussy but I still wasn't done with her. It was time for the coup de grace.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote