View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Pool Hall Men's Room

She was shaken up and badly just wanted to go home; instead Sidney took Shannon into a pool hall. "Now here's what you have to do," He handed her a small jar, "You're going to crawl to each man and ask for a donation. Two dollars for a hand job, five a tit fuck and ten a blow job."

Shannon shook her head. Sidney watched her. "At this point, do you really think you have a choice?"

"Please, it's too much. Wouldn't it be better to give me a chance, for the video?" She pleaded.

Sidney replied by making sure her bare ass was exposed, before leading her to the washroom. He clearly was not feeling that merciful, as he led her into the men's room past all the gaping people. The washroom had clearly not been cleaned properly for a long time. "Put your hands up." He barked at her.

Shannon begged. "Please not here."

Sidney just grabbed her tits through her shirt and squeezed. He pushed open the stall door.
"Get inside." Sidney ordered her.

She stepped into the stall, where Sidney chained her to the door hanger until she was helpless. Sidney started mauling and pinching her breasts, Shannon just stayed quiet. He closed the door when he heard someone come in and whispered to her. "I'm going to continue playing with you. If they hear you, I'll leave you for an a hour and you'll stay here and suck off every cock that uses this stall."

She nodded, keeping silent while he continued his silent torture of her. He grabbed her nipples and pulled as hard as he could, but she bit her lip refusing to give into the painful twists. She could hear a couple of men come into the stall. Sidney pinched her nipples hard enough to draw tears from her eyes but she kept her mouth shut. He pulled her shirt up to her mouth.

"Hold it up." She nodded, actually grateful for the gag. She felt him place something under her pussy, something wooden, just pushing past the top of it. She looked down, her eyes widening when she saw a broken broom handle being pushed into her. She raised herself up to the balls of her feet. Sidney watched her struggling. "Now I suggest you hold yourself up unless you want this broom in your cunt.”

They heard another man enter the bathroom. Shannon struggled to stay quiet and not accidentally push the broom further inside her. Sidney made the ordeal worse by sucking and biting her. "Stay here," He ordered. "I'll be right back."

With that, he left her helpless, dangling in the men's room stall. She lost track how long she waited, it must have been only about twenty minutes, but to her it felt like an eternity.

When he returned he had a belt in one hand and a beer in the other. He started a pattern of whipping her breasts, pouring beer on them and then licking them clean. As this series of events happened men kept coming into the bathroom and she struggled to stay quiet. Finally he lowered her down and dipped his cock in the rest of the beer. He held her hands up while using her shirt to tie her breasts together, so he could titty fuck her while forcing his beer covered cock in her mouth. She thought she was going to vomit, but instead she kept sucking, struggling not to make any noise while the men entered the bathroom. Her breasts were sore by the time they stepped out of the stall and her face was a mess of tears and make up.

"Very impressive, I wonder if your classmates will think the same thing."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote