View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:55 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(After a long abscence that was explained earlier it looks like I am back. I would like to thank all my readers who stayed loyal to me and expressed their interests in my writing. I have a ton of updates to post so I better get started)

Miss Jones Chapter 9

Miss Jones situation just kept getting worse but she wasn't making it any easy on herself. Her secret submissive and masochistic attitude kept compelling her to think up new humiliating things to put her through. But when she heard about the Ceo's wedding social she quickly silenced herself. For me however it was a delicious opportunity to really hurt her. I sent her an e-mail explaining what was expected of her next and that it would be taking place in her bosses bedroom.
“No disobedience,” I remarked after not wanting to hear her whine. She looked like she wanted to cry and touch herself at the same time. I bought us some tickets which I informed her she would have to pay for later. When I arrived I watched as she was already mingling with the guests. She probably felt a small relief that I wouldn't need to be phoning her. She was wearing a lovely blue cocktail dress with nothing underneath. I had to admit she was a good mingler and knew the right asses to kiss. She on occasion would glimpse at me. I would grin at her and walk away keeping her guessing, worrying about the call. She really had no reason to worry so much. Yes I was going to humiliate her but I wasn't going to risk getting caught myself. This meant I needed a guarantee that the big wig wasn't going to return to the bedroom anytime soon. I had one thing to my advantage and that was in his two story penthouse apartment he decided to keep most of the bed rooms upstairs. This meant that all the food, bathrooms and entertainment was all on the main floor, which meant no one had any reason to go upstairs which is how I preferred it. I sent her a text, no noise was made from it, but the message made her silently gasp.
“If we can't do it in his bedroom then we find a closet,” I could see her going pale as in a closet there was a greater chance of us getting caught. She quickly looked around and texted me back.
“Please give me an hour, Master” I had to admit she aroused my curiosity as well as my genitalia. I nodded my head and she quickly ran off into the crowd.
About thirty minutes later I could hear a young woman laughing loudly.
“Oh this is a great party,” she giggled. Miss Jones was right behind her holding her glass up in a celebratory gesture. I couldn't believe my eyes, Samantha had gotten the CEO's daughter, the bride to be drunk. She was dancing and singing and just making a damn fool of herself and one look and you could tell the CEO was not impressed.
“Maybe I should take her to her room,” she offered. I had to give her credit it was a good scheme and I closed in on the groom to be reminding him how old fashioned daddy was.
“He probably wouldn't appreciate his future son-in-law going into a bedroom with his drunk little girl. The groom relented and let me go in his place.
I helped Samantha take the girl to one of the smaller bedrooms and then directed her to the bosses bedroom. His room was huge with pictures of his family all over the place. His bed was a king size with white sheets. She just stared at it like it was a holy relic. I pulled up her dress and could feel the wetness dripping down her leg. She was scared and aroused as I slid two fingers in her cunt easily. She gasped while her shame put a red flush over her cheeks she started to grind into my fingers.
“You're just a whore admit it,” I hissed at her
“Yes, I'm a whore,” she moaned “A bitch in heat,” she gasped out.
“Look how wet you are,” I told her showing her glistening pussy juices all over my fingers. “Now clean off this mess you made.”
“Yes sir,” she said and put my fingers in her mouth. She quickly licked off all her juices on my fingers.
“That's right, now lose the dress and get on his bed.” I heard her whimper and a flush filled her cheeks as she slowly took off her dress revealing that she obeyed my instructions. Her naked body walked tentatively to the bed as I went into the closet and found what I was looking for the bosses tie rack. I found a big thick one and a couple of others . The bosses bed had a nice big head board with beautifully designed bed posts perfect for what I had in mind. I grabbed her arms and dropped them close to the post then taking the ties I wrapped them around the bed posts and tightened them. I could see the fear in her eyes. The dread that I was going to leave her there exposed. My tongue slowly started licking her neck. “What do you think they would do if they caught you like this?” My tongue slid down as I kissed her shoulders. “You will have to take full responsibility, at worse you would be fired and discredited. But if my name was mentioned we are talking jail time sow what would you say?” My tongue trailed down her thigh and she twitched as my fingers found their way to her crotch. She moaned as my finger went over her wet slip
“I...I don't know what to say, but I wouldn't mention you Tony I swear,” Her pussy was now really leaking as my mouth found its way to her clit. She started breathing heavier as my tongue went up and down between her legs. “Oh fuck” she gasped “oh no” drilled mt tongue in her tasting her juices as they flowed from her.
“It looks like you're going to leave a stain on the sheets” I looked as her face went red, as she thrashed about under my tongue.
“No, please Tony I...oooo” she gasped she was learning the hard way that I didn't care if she lost her job or not as I continued tongue fucking her.
“Do you want my cock in you?” I asked her as I was still lapping away at her pussy. I could tell that she was struggling
“Please don't do this Tony,” she begged so I swirled my tongue around her some more. She felt my oral invasion even more then before. “Please don't” she whimpered. I sunk my tongue in her. “Yes.. I can't take it anymore, Fuck me Tony, I want your thick cock in my wet pussy,” she gasped and whined “Please”
“Yeah, you're just a dirty little whore aren't you? Doing it on your bosses bed. And that was when I took her after she begged me to, pleaded with me to. She was clay to sculpt into whatever I wished, perfectly submissive. “Yeah your going to leave a lovely stain on the bosses new bedsheet.
“Yes, I am, I'm a dirty whore whose going to leave a wet spot on the bosses bed sheets,” she moaned as I teased her pussy with the head of my cock. She writhed under me trying to elevate herself so my cock would go into her. And that was when I took her after she begged me and humiliated herself. She was clay to sculpt into whatever I wished perfectly subissive.
“Yeah you're going to leave a lovely stain on the bosses new bed sheet.”
“Yes I'm a dirty whore whose going to leave a wet spot on the bosses bed sheets.” She moaned as I teased her pussy with the head of my cock. She writhed under me trying to elevate herself so my cock would go into her. I plunged in and slowly started grinding.
'There we go, just the way you want it,” I told her as I reached over and pinched her nipples. The ties seemed to bite into her wrists I could see her pulling on the headboard trying to loosen them. My cock slid in her easier now that she was more wetter as I slammed into her. I continued to plow into her slamming my cock faster and faster into her. She bit her lip and I could see her apprehension. There was no way that the CEO wouldn’t know someone had sex in his bed. She moaned harder trying to pull loose from the ties that held her tighter than she wanted. I wanted her to scream but I knew better so I had to settle for her pathetic whimpers instead.
“Please no more,” she moaned. “I'm gonna cum,” she told me, “Please sir, please Tony let me cum,” she begged in gasps. “Want cum, need it”
“Yes slut, cum all over these sheets, what would your employees think if they could see you now huh slut,” I grunted as I squeezed her nipples.
“Please don't tell they would never respect me again.” She whined. However she must have found the idea very arousing as she came hard just as I was pulling out of her.
“Open your mouth slut I'm about to cum” She laid back with her mouth wide open as I shot a salty load all over her tongue and face. I ran my cock over her face, “now clean off my cock.” She stuck out her tongue hungrily and started lapping all the cum off of my cock. I looked down and at her watching the whore clean off my cock. When I was satisfied that she cleaned off enough I started to get dressed as she watched helplessly from the Boss's bed. I took a few steps towards the door. I could see the fear in her eyes at the idea of being left to be found by her boss tied to the bed post with cum dripping from her lips. I left the room and counted to twenty, then went back in and untied her. “I'm looking forward to seeing you at work tomorrow Miss Jones,” I said leaving her naked and exhausted but free to redress in the bosses bedroom.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote