View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 12:37 PM   #2
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"You still need to be punished, how I do it depends on your next answer" She just nodded knowing that she had no choice but to do as I told her "Are you a bitch, because your sexually frustrated, or because you're really a slutty masochist. She hesitated and actually bit her lip, her legs started twitching.
“I'm a slutty masochist,” she blurted out. I had to admit her response surprised me I was sure she was going to say that she was not that way, or the usual begging that they normally do.
"Then admit it again and beg to be punished" I told her, still not believing her
“ I'm a slutty masochist ... and I deserve to be punished ... please punish me Tony.” It wasn't the words it was the wide eyed way she looked at me that may be start wondering if she was indeed telling me the truth about herself.I push your head down and whacked your nice firm ass.
“Thank you Tony,” she almost purred. I smacked her ass again and though she cringed with the pain she also seemed to be getting off on it.
“You are a slutty little masochist aren't you and you will do whatever I tell you won' t you?"
“ Yes Master,” She responded just a little too quickly
"Then say it, say you are my slut slave and you will do whatever I command" I continued spanking her ass getting it nice and red.
“ am your slut slave Master ... and I will do whatever you command Master,” she stammered out “I promise Master”
"Tell me slave, do you want me to use my hand, my tounge or my cock on you next," she looked at me like a woman possessed.
“Your cock Master,”
"Really, and what do you want me to do with my cock, you little slut”
“ I want you to fuck your slave Master fuck her hard” I spread her legs and couldn't believe how wet she actually was. I think I found an even better secret than the thefts, she really was a slutty little masochist
"Slaves don't want anything," I said spanking your ass 7 times, “slaves beg, I want to hear you beg me as my little slut slave to fuck you" She started to blush but I could see her nipples getting harder she really wanted me to fuck her.
“Please, Master, I want to be your slut slave, I want you to fuck me like the dirty little slut I am, please I need your big cock in my pussy,”
“You beg very well Miss Jones. Very well want you to follow my instructions very carefully, first off I have access to the files and the money you don't, your fate is now in my hands, so from this moment on you are my toy to play with, when and where ever I see fit, say it” Her face went flush, and the fear returned in her eyes, she was probably hoping that I would keep our games confined in her office after hours, but now I told her that she would have to serve me for who knows how long. “Tell me that you are my personal fuck toy and that you will do whoever and whatever I tell you, and you will do it, wherever and whenever I tell you.”
“I.. I'm your personal fuck toy.. and...I will do whatever and whoever you want wherever and whenever you tell me,” the effort seemed to exhaust her as she stumbled off the desk.
“Good, now I have prepare you like one, first give me your cellphone,” she went over to her bag and got her phone for me. She looked at me as I gave her a sadistic smile “Now go over to the couch and play with your tits, I want you to fondle and pinch your nipples” She looked at me with a strange mix of fear and anticipation. She sat on her leather sofa her pussy sparkling with juices, She started fondling her breasts, She rubbed her hands all over them and then using the thumb and forefinger from each hand she started pinching her nipples. I was taking pictures with her phone, but then she started to get carried away as she cupped her nipples in her hands and started licking her nipples. I continued taking pictures as she molested herself. “Very good, tell me how does it feel being humiliated and degraded like .this” She looked at me, her face flushed red, and I could see shame building up in her face.
“It..it makes me wet, I.. like to be dominated, I'm excited right now,” she said nearly breathless. I was shocked to see the usually stern Miss Jones acting like a bitch in heat.
“Really, then beg me to do it more,tell me you've always wanted to be a slut slave and you need to be degraded.”
“Ye...yes, I've.. I've always been a s..slut but I want to be a slutslave. … I need to be degraded.” I held up her phone so she could see it.
“Alright tell me your pass code then you can rub your pussy”
“5253, can I please touch my pussy now” I nodded with a perverted smile. I watched as she ran her hands up and down her labia, I could see her reaching in her pussy with her fingers trying desperately to find her clitoris.
“Good now while playing with your pussy I want you to think of three things the Master of a masochist would make his slave do, just think about those three things while you play with yourself.” I start making changes on your phone. I point the phone at you.“Alright now when I say go, I want you to start the next thing you say with please or please make me, then the first thing you thought of and end with Master.” I could tell she was going crazy with desire, a woman's fingers could only do so much for her, she nodded and I couldn't tell if it was fear I saw in her eyes or anticipation.
“Don't nod, say it”
“Yes...Master, I understand.” she moaned as her fingers started to get really wet.
“Then go,”
“Please, make me a gangbang fuck toy for you and your friends Master,” Just when I thought this woman couldn't surprise me something new flies from her filthy little mouth.
“Very good Miss Jones and good behavior deserves a treat” I walked up to
where she was sitting “Now you want to pull out my cock and suck it don't you? 'I want you to say my name when you answer. In fact you only need to call Master two more times my little slut slave. Now use my name and tell me what you want.” She was already unzipping me when she looked up.
“Yes Tony, I want to suck your cock,” she pulled my long instrument out of my pants and started sucking like a vacuum cleaner. She kept surprising me as she made it obvious that she knew what the fuck she was doing. Her tongue rolled around the head of my cock as her head bobbed up and down. Fuck, I could feel her tongue going up and down my head.
“Yeah that's it, don't forget my shaft and my balls” I reached down and start feeling up her tits. I tweaked her nipples a little bit and was rewarded with a satisfied moan escape past her lips as she rolled her tongue over my shaft and balls.“Alright slut slave think of the second thing and when I say go you will speak in the exact same manner as the first ending with Master.” she rolled her tongue back up to the head of my cocks and started sucking again. I angled the phone and start recording her as her head bobs up and down on my cock. “Look at the camera Miss Jones, now go”
“Please make me masturbate in public Master”
“That's right Miss Jones now I just might forget one of the people you stole from. Do you want me to fuck you now? Say my name and ask politely”
“Please, Tony I want you to fuck me, I need your big cock in me.” One look at her face and I saw she was lost in lust.
“That's right you naked little slut play with those titties and I'll fuck you.” I watched as she starts fondling her tits. Her fingers pinching her nipples as her free hand started inching towards her exposed pussy. She entertained me straight into an erection so I my stuck my 11 inches slowly in her pussy enjoying the humiliation she must have been feeling. I continued to pound into her, months of bottled up aggression coming out in one night.
“Now Miss Jones think of the third thing and repeat the procedure” She looked at me and I could see the panic in her eyes, either she didn't think that far ahead, or she was afraid to say what she was thinking. I looked at her with a cruel grin. “Should I pull out then,” I asked her.
“No, please don't it feels so good,” she said actually grabbing me and trying to grind some more into me. I couldn't believe what a thrill it was seeing my once bitchy supervisor now just being my bitch in heat.
“Then say something for the camera,” she bit her lip and her face went even more flush.
“Please make me suffer in front of my employees,” she said, I swear I saw her eyes sparkle with that suggestion.
“How give me details,” I honestly did want to know what was going through her perverted little mind.
“I... I'll keep them late, really piss them off, then you'll order me to strip for them and let them pinch me, spa..spank my ass, grope my tits”
“Fuck your pussy,” I interrupted her, she just looked down and nodded her head. I could feel the cum building up in me and I was ready to finish with her for now. “The women to?' she blushed even redder I started to slow my pace “Answer me,”
“Yes anyone who wants to abuse me can,” I looked at her, tears flowing down her eyes as she revealed her secret shame.
“Beg me to make you eat pussy, while you get fucked in the ass.” She looked at me with mixed pleading, but I didn't care she was mine now to do with what I pleased.
“P..p.. please Master, make me eat my secretary’s pussy while the staff fucks me in the ass,” I couldn't help but think what the fuck is wrong with this woman, she keeps making things worse for herself. She truly was a masochist and this made start pumping her even harder.
“Alright bitch, you can call me by my real name, does that cock feel good you want more?'
“Yes, Tony, please fuck me more, I want to feel your cock in me.” I plowed into her and just as why was about to cum I pulled out.
“Get on your knees and finish me with your tits and tongue,” one look at my face and she could tell I wasn't kidding. She got on her knees and wrapped her tits around my cock and bounced them around while running her tongue over the head of my cock. Basking in humiliation and her secret shameful fetish, I finally couldn't take anymore and I blew my load all over her face and tongue. I emptied out and let her go to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When she finally exited I was waiting for her with her phone. “I've programmed the video and sound of you begging for humiliation into three separate ringers and changed the code on your phone. Now listen little slut slave these are the new rules, when I phone to give you instructions one of those videos will appear depending if its my cell, office or home number. Regardless of which one you will keep your phone at a hear-able volume at all times, when you hear your special ring tones you will let it ring three times before picking it up” Her face went red and she sobbed but nodded her head “You will always reply by saying hello Master your slut slave is ready for cock, do you understand?” I could tell she was thinking about how she would feel if someone heard her secret suddenly being blurted out, and what was worse she had to let be exposed a little while.
“Yes Master, your little slut slave understands” I could tell by the way her leg was twitching that she was both scared and anxious for the next step.
“Alright slut slave this is what's going to happen next, you are going to come to this address in about four hours. Because if you don't well, I'm certain you'll look really pretty in prison clothes. Oh and when you get to my mailbox I want you to follow the instructions I leave you.” I leave my home address on a note pad on her desk and leave knowing that she will obey everything I tell her for now on.

More to come
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote