View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Secrets of Miss Jones

The Secrets of Miss Jones

I would like to express that Larzaius is just a dark aspect of my imagination and I do not condone real rape in anyway. If anyone has any opinons or critiques about my writings feel free to let me know.

Hello dear readers I hope you are enjoying my slow dominance over Amy. To tell you the truth she was the first person I successfully took control of since I learned of my heritage. I am the product of a mortal woman being raped by a demon. Now before start groaning about tentacles I assure I am still relatively human in form, in fact that only gift I inherited from dear dad is his strength, quick learning curve and most importantly his mesmerism ability. Sadly when I tried it out a couple of times I hadn't realized that I needed the woman's full eye contact so I ended up getting chastised by my supervisor Miss Jones for sexual harassment in the office. She offered to give me one more chance if I apologized to the women that I harassed. I was forced to swallowed my pride and agreed to do as she requested. She kept a watchful eye on me after that, now I have that bitch in my sights. She really isn't that hard on the eyes, about 5'9 and slender build with nice hips and a tight ass attached to some lovely legs. But what catches most men's attention are her D-Cup tits which she does her best to hide under her suit jackets. Since our talk I've had ample time to practice my skills and have already have one slave cleaning my house ready to suck me and my friends off at home. This cunt however I don't want to enslave in that manner, I want her under my control while not enjoying it at all. I've noticed that lately she's been coming into work before the building is open and working the computers for an hour then leaving. I've been lucky enough to be able to pass a subtle suggestion making her assistant my spy (it wasn't hard since she secretly hates the bitch) So I know her password and I decide to work late so I can do a little investigating of my own. Once the building is reasonably empty I sneak over to the bosses computer and start checking out what she's been up to and its even better than I thought. It turns out little Miss Hardnose has been stealing funds from some of our clients. The information was delicious as we work in one of the top investment firms in the city and this kind of thing could get her a lengthy prison sentence. Now I had the chance to do more then harass her and I was damn sure going to take it. I do some fancy tampering so she'll have no choice but to stay late trying to get into her computer to cover her tracks and then that's when I plan to make my move.
Through out the day I watch her as she seems to get more and more agitated, she keeps walking back and forth from her office to the security desk, but she's not going to find out anything since we don't always swipe when we leave which means there's no real tangible record of who left and at what time. My cock swells in my pants as I play out everything I'm going to make her do for me in my head. This wasn't going to be a one time deal, oh no she's was going humiliated worse than she humiliated me. I just had to be patient.
My patience pays off as the sun goes down leaving no one on the office floor except me, her a couple of stragglers, and the occasional wandering security guard and janitor. She's working late doing her best to cover her tracks, I walk into the office with my folder containing the evidence of all her wrong doing. She looks up at me her piercing eyes filled with anxiety.
“What are you doing here?” she barks. I casually sit on top of her desk.
“You've always been a stuck up bitch, getting on my case about sexual harassment. But you slipped up and now I'm going to do more than just harass you.”
“What do you mean?” she asks me a delicious twinge of fear in her voice.
“I have documented evidence of your after hours work, which would be a shame if it leaked out.”
“About what?” she asks putting on a relatively good poker face. I could almost admire her nerve trying to bluff her way out of trouble. I take some of the files out of my folder and present them in front of her.
“You've been stealing from the clients, naughty, naughty.” I watch as her smug little superior smile fades on her face.
“How did you find out?' she asked me as she tried to hide the panic in her eyes.
“You're not as smart as you think you are. You've pissed a lot of us off and some of us have been more then happy to snoop on you.” My cock is now really twitching as I watched her try to stay calm.
So, how can we sort out this little... misunderstanding,” she asks me suddenly being nicer to me than she's ever been.
“Now I could leak this information out, get you fired, maybe some jail time, or..” I carry on slowly, getting aroused as I watch the bitch squirm.
“Look... lets not be hasty... I could sort that promotion you always wanted.. how about it?” I better act soon or I'm going to burst soon, but watching this bitch knocked of her pedestal is delicious
“No,” I tell her “I'm tired of working under you, I would rather work over you,” Her eyes widen in fear and confusion. “So first you are going to apologize to me, you are going to say, I'm sorry I'm a stuck up bitch,” She looked at me with a withered look, she looked like she was about to protest but one look at my eyes and she could see that I knew I had her and I had no intention of giving up control now.
“Oh.. okay Tony.. I'm sorry... I'm really sorry I've been a stuck up bitch with you.” she said swallowing her pride. I look at her with an amused looked in my eyes
“Good, that's a start, so you agree that you have been bad to me
“Yes .. I have ... I really am sorry,” she said as she forced a smile for me
"And you agree that you should be punished," She was actually blushing when I said the word punish. I started to realize that her mind was starting to think gutter thoughts
“Yes ... but I don't want to go to jail! ... please can't we work something out? She looked at me hopefully. I grinned at her deciding to draw this out as long as I could
“Yes, what, Miss Jones,” she looked at me and closed her eyes, her face getting redder.
“I.. I should...be ...punished”
"Ok, lets do this old school, take off your skirt. Do it slowly," I told her deciding that the flirting time was over and it was time to see some of her skin. She looked at me and the color faded from her face.
“I'm sorry ... did you say take off my skirt?” she said almost disbelievingly.
"Yes,” I got off of her desk and started looking for the wooden pointer I knew she kept around. She watched me with fear in her eyes "Otherwise, certain information gets leaked. So tell me Miss Jones, how many accounts have you stolen from, I have evidence of at least 9,” She blushed bright red
“I was going.. to put it all back honest” all the arrogance and confidence drained out of her face
"Sure you were, I said take off that skirt,"
“... you really mean it?”
"Yes, do it slowly," Her nostrils flared at the idea of being forced to strip for a lowly employee.
“You can't be serious” she said crossing her arms defiantly.
“You can either do it for me, or the dykes at the correctional institute,” The anger in her eyes slowly turned into misery and defeat.
“... okay” She unzipped slowly and start to push the skirt down over her hip. As she was stripping I pulled out my camera and started taking pictures.
“ hey .... what are you doing?” she asked as she saw the camera while her skirt fell lower
"I'm taking pictures for my screen saver, now smile while you take off your panties. She stepped out of her skirt
“Oh ... I suppose I have no choice ... do I?” I got the feeling that there was something else going on her as she started to unbutton her blouse even though I didn't tell her to.
"That's right, you feel bad for being such a bitch don't you."
“Yes Tony ... I do” she replied pulling the blouse of her shoulders
"You what? Say it"
“I feel bad for being such a bitch ... I need to make it up to you,” she said standing in her undies just shivering, but I was far from done with her
"Good continue, stripping and don't forget to smile for the pics, All your clothes" She didn't say nothing but continued to smile as she peeled off her panties to her knees, then sat down and peeled them off revealing that lovely ass. She then stood and watched as the camera as she started working on the clasp from her bra. She let it fall and gave me a clear view of her tits
“Satisfied Tony?” she asked me as she nervously sitting on the desk.
"Come over to the other side of your desk, and lean forward,” I told her, she didn't even resist this time.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote