View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 06:34 PM   #4
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Drugged and Bred

Well, I had to add one final chapter.

Greg pulled out while Shanna moved aside, and he stuffed some pillows under Vanessa's ass. Thick cum dripped from her cunt over the pillows. Sitting beside Vanessa, Shanna dipped her fingers into the gooey mess.

"That's a lot of cum you took, Girl, but your loosing too much. Let's see if we can get Greg hard, and he can fill you up again." She took her cum-coated fingers and smeared circles over Vanessa's firm areolas. "I think a nice lessie scene would turn him on." Dipping her fingers back between Vanessa's thighs, she scooped up some of Greg's deposit. Vanessa watched in awe, as Shanna ran them across her mouth. She didn't suck them off, she just let the cum coat her thick lips. Vanessa didn't think to turn away, before Shanna bent down and placed their lips together, forcing her in a passionate cum-filled kiss; Enough to make any man hard.Vanessa tried to push Shanna away and began slowly kicking her legs. Shanna turned towards Greg, her face wet from the kiss.

"She's coming around too much. Be a doll and bring her some more drug in a glass of water." She turned back towards Vanessa running her fingers in the soft, red hair. "It's ok, Honey, We'll get you something to relax you. It's best not to move around too much, so the sperm can get through your tubes. Your in good hands. We've knocked up several young wives, though never one so cute as you."

"No. No, Why? Why?" Vanessa mumbled.

"As I told you, Sweetie, it is one of the most erotic things; A combination of goodies all rolled into one: First, to see an innocent young wife seduced, then forced to take her first black cock. Next, knowing that she is being bred with my husband's sperm. Especially seeing the girl's facial expressions, when they are forced to cum, and except the baby-making sperm into their wombs. Lastly, they won't remember enough to realize the baby is not their husbands, and they will gladly carry it to full term. Sometimes we have even kept up with the women, and secretly slipped into the hospital, catching their shocked faces on that special day. It's worth all the risk."

Greg had returned to the bed and handed Shanna the glass of water.

"Here we are, Baby," Shanna said, lifting Vanessa's still groggy head, and placing the glass to her lips.

Vanessa pursed her lips and turned her head aside.

"Greg, hold her arms," Shanna ordered.

While Greg pinned Vanessa's arms to her side, Shanna pinched her mouth open and slowly poured the drugged water in. Vanessa coughed as the water flooded into her throat; She was forced to swallow or drown.

"There, there, Vanessa, drink it all down,' Shanna said, 'You will be rewarded with a good fuck from your favorite black cock." She handed the empty glass back to Greg. "Now, let's continue making Greg hard."

Shanna's fingers drifted back down to Vanessa's cunt. Pushing the sperm aside, they slipped into the tight hole. Her lips came down and circled one of Vanessa's hard nipples. Shanna began to gently suckle the nipple while her thumb caressed Vanessa's clit, and two fingers toyed with her hole. Vanessa struggled till the drug began to take hold, then her legs limply spread, and her hips began to move to Shanna's playful fingers. Realizing this, Shanna crawled over the young girl and covered her body with her naked flesh. She kissed Vanessa, and shifted her knee to the girl's groin. Unconsciously, Vanessa rubbed her sex along Shanna's knee and began to return the kiss.

Shanna pulled her lips away and whispered in her ear, "Would you like to taste some pussy, Sweetheart? It is ok, I'll still finger you."

Shifting her body up, Shanna straddled Vanessa's head, while reaching back and replacing her knee with the teasing fingers.

Vanessa was breathing hard and fucking back on Shanna's hand. She did not realize the shaven cunt, was moving closer to her lips. All of a sudden, a powerful aroma hit her, and Shanna's damp nether lips pressed over her open mouth. Her breath was cut off by the weight of Shanna's moist cunt. When her nostrils drew the next breath, it was joined with the scent of another women's cunt. She bucked and kicked, but was too weak to dislodge Shanna's pussy. The pussy began to rock back and forth, sliding up, over her nose, then back to her lips. Shanna was pressing down hard, using Vanessa's face for masturbation.

"Ahh, That's it. Suck me you little Bitch,' Shanna moaned, 'Lick my cum. Lick it!"

The fingers and thumb on her cunt filled Vanessa's young body with arousal. For some reason, she wanted to taste the cunt, to lick it, just as Shanna had asked. Hesitantly, her tongue slipped forward and pushed into the cunt above her. It wasn't bad, kind of like her own but slightly different. She was rewarded with Shanna's fingers curving up inside her and viciously stroking her G-spot. It drove Vanessa into a frenzy, and she licked harder and faster.

Greg, was amazed. He sat on the edge of the bed fisting his erect shaft. It seemed his wife could turn any woman into a wanton, Slut. The redhead's white flesh gyrated in one orgasm after another. Liquid shot from her pussy, soaking his wife's hand. He was more than ready to take this Bitch again.

"Move over, Babe. I want some more of that pussy," he said.

Shanna looked down into Vanessa's pleading eyes. "Looks like he's ready, Girlfriend." She moved off of Vanessa and rolled her over. "Help me get her up on her knees, Greg. She's still pretty limp."

"She won't be once I put this black stick in her cunt," he replied with a jerk of his prick.

They threw the pillows down and adjusted Vanessa up to her knees. Shanna held her around the waist and rubbed the soft cheek of her ass. Then reaching around, she both spread the girl's thighs apart and opened the lips of her cunt.

"There it is, Baby," Shanna remarked, smiling up at Greg.

Greg lined up the head of his cock and pushed forward, embedding it in Vanessa's snug cave. The cum deposited earlier, squished out from around the shaft and collected at the base of his balls. Vanessa grunted in pain, and her face slammed into the mattress.

"Ohh yea! Your in there deep, Baby," Shanna declared. She began to run her hand up under Vanessa's belly and jiggle the girl's still erect clit. Vanessa moaned, her fingers clutching at the pillow beside her head.

Moving back, Greg began his powerful stroking rhythm. The wet slap of thighs against ass filled the room. Shifting her hands away from the clit, Shanna gripped Vanessa's white butt cheeks and pried them apart, exposing her oval hole. Licking her index finger, it broke through the elastic ring and entered the warm hole.

"You have a tight little sphincter, Girl," Shanna remarked, while working her finger in and out.

"That looks appetizing," Greg stated between thrusts.

"Why don't you have a go? Just don't spill any seed in there," Shanna responded.

"I believe I will," Greg declared. "What do you say, Slut?" he asked, slapping the Vanessa's bare thigh.

"No...No...God, no," Vanessa cried trying to fidget away.

"I'll hold it open; You stick it in," Shanna said, holding Vanessa's struggling body while prying her asshole open.

Rolling his tip into her hole, Greg pushed it through.

Vanessa groaned, sobbing; "Stop...Stop...Stop."

"I bet that hurts. Doesn't it, Vanessa?" Shanna asked. "It's her first time," She told Greg.

"Feels like it. A lot tighter than yours," he remarked with a grin.

"Oh fuck you," she laughed back.

"No, fuck her," he replied.

"Please do. She's just dying for a butt fuck. Aren't you Babe?"

Vanessa continued to protest as the black cock plowed her ass. The tender tissue of her opening was stretched to the max by the thick monster shaft. It scraped against her lining like sandpaper. Shanna's expert hand had slipped back to her aroused clit, rubbing it and tugging it between her fingertips. The bud was swelling in response, heating her drugged nerve endings.

"Her ass is going to be sore tomorrow," Shanna said, "I think I will sit in on her session and see how gingerly she sits on those hard metal chairs."

Greg began moaning and quickening his thrusts.

"I think you better pull out ,and stuff it in her cunt, Baby," Shanna observed. "She wants it. Look at the way she tries to swallow my fingers."

Shanna was right, Vanessa was rocking back and driving her pussy into Shanna's hand. She moved her hand, and watched Vanessa pump her ass at the empty air, driving the black cock farther into her colon. Running her fingers back through The girl's damp hair, she comforted her.

"It's ok, Vanessa, Hon, Greg's going to put it back in your pussy."

Greg's cock slipped from her ass accompanied by a wet fart, and sank back into the moist warmth of her red-haired cunt. Shanna watched the girl's green eyes roll back in her head.

There was no letting back after that. The black snaked screwed its way into her cunt with a fury, banging her head into the mattress at each thrust. Shanna's expert hands shifted back and forth, from tugging at Vanessa's bouncing tits, to lightly slapping her mound and raised clitoris. The unwilling orgasm was building in her body. Shanna watched the girl's face for signs of her impending orgasm. The cruel couple had their timing down perfectly, awaiting just the right moment for seeding.

"Hold on, Greg. Hold on. She's almost there." Shanna said. "Come on, Girl. That cock feels so good. Feel it inside you, stretching your walls; The dark head, tapping at your cervix. I know you want to cum. Cum for Greg. Come on, Baby. Cum for Greg."

Vanessa was panting hard and fast. Her nipples were hard as bullet tips. The beautiful green eyes were dilated. She bit her lip trying to hold out, but the orgasm slipped free. Her tight pussy contracted around the black cock, and an erotic sound escaped her lips.

"Now, Greg! Now!" Shanna screamed.

"Ahhhh!" he groaned, his cock twitching to life, the burning seed shooting through the shaft and flooding the young wife's tunnel.

Vanessa couldn't stop it. Her body was helping the process, sucking the cum from his cock and drawing it into her tubes.

"That's it, Vanessa. That's it. Take his cum. Good girl," Shanna cooed, tossing her head back and furiously frigging her cunt. She shook with her own orgasm. The fluid shooting from her pussy like a small geyser. "Oh God, Yes! Bred her Baby! Yess!"

Greg collapsed over Vanessa's back, his cock still firing off every few seconds. Vanessa slipped off into an exhausted sleep. The pillows were stuffed back under her belly, holding her ass high in the air. Greg and Shanna shared a drink and kissed, as they watched the small drops of sperm drip from the lips of Vanessa's puffy cunt.

Afterwards they cleaned her up, dressed her, and carried her back to her own room. The next day, she would wake up, very sore, her mind cloudy, yet unaware of the nights events. Shanna would meet her downstairs and tell her, how she had drank too much, and they had carried her up and tucked her into bed. Later, after the sessions, they would meet for supper, and of course, a special drink or two.

Greg had contacted his close friend, Carl. When Shanna had thought about it; It made her tingle inside. 'Imagine, the beautiful young wife, sandwiched between to black bucks; The cum would be just pouring from her holes. Ahhh.'
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote