View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 09:51 PM   #11
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My! CH10

An Orgy of Rape: Kardashians, and Jenners, and Hadids… Oh My!

Chapter Ten – Junior’s bachelor Party

<Morning>

The first light of dawn began to play on the seemingly abandoned old desert house, as Kris Jenner found herself being awakened from a few, brief hours sleep, by the unexpected feeling of a hard cock forcing it’s way into her unconscious pussy. Her bleary eyes opened involuntarily to the sight of Junior, once again on top of her, raping her for a fourth time… or was it the fifth?

By now, Kris had learned better than to resist. Her head leaned back hard as her eyes rolled up at the feeling of a rock hard dick forcing it’s way inside her, which groping hands and an eager mouth mauled her tits.

In moments her loud moaning began to wake the others.

Across the room on an old couch, Doc was awakened by the noise, from a sound sleep with his arms still wrapped around Kendall in a comfortable spoon position. The sound of Kris being fucked, and the sight of Junior fucking her, brought a smile to the old man’s face.

“Looks like my grandson has the right idea.” Doc fairly glowed with pride… and lust. He gave one of Kendall’s breasts a gentle squeeze, followed by a firm pinch to her nipple. “Wake up baby girl. Grand Daddy’s got something for you,” he said, as his morning wood started to slowly enter the awakening girl’s love box.

Soon all the bikers were busy taking some form of pleasure from their helpless captives. Steel soon reentered the main room, with a semi-conscious Kylie slung over his shoulder. He dropped her sleeping form onto the bed next to her mother, just as Junior blew another load into Kris’s well fucked cunt. The grunting, and moaning didn’t even wake the exhausted Kylie, who had spent the night being used by Steel.

“Well son,” Steel asked as he looked at the Mother Daughter pair laying on the mattress, “You still sure you want this one?” Steel pointed at Kris.

“She’s even better than I thought she’d be Dad.” Junior smiled a mile wide. “I’m just not sure deacon’s going to be able to stand for the ceremony.” Junior laughed, as Deacon tossed an empty beer can at the youngster.

Big, tall Deacon had just walked back into the room, with Khloe following behind him, on the end of his leash. “You want to see which one of us can go the longest before we bust a nut in these bitches” he said yanking on Khloe’s leash.

“It’s the boy’s wedding day” old Doc called out. “Cut my grandson some slack.”

The other bikers walked over to the kitchen, as Deacon order Khloe to make coffee. Alone on the bed, Junior continued to play with Kris tits, as she slowly tried to rock her hips enough to slide his softening cock from her pussy. Trying to distract Junior from her breasts, Kris asked, “Why is Deacon so important? I thought your father was the boss. Why does Deacon need to be standing?”

“Deacon is a genuine, licensed Minister. He’s got to be standing up, so it’s nice and legal when we get married tonight.” Junior barely missed a beat playing with Kris breasts. “After tonight, you are my wife. All nice and legal.” The marriage talk aroused the young man, and Kris could feel his cock stiffening in her sore pussy. Pushing his way deeper in, Junior’s face rose to meet Kris’. His tongue darted into her mouth as his hands roamed over her body. “You’ve got a very special wedding ceremony coming. One like you’ve never seen before.” Junior whispered the words to Kris as if they were a secret. “But right now… Mmmmm, right now it’s time for number 6.”

Kris closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Junior, as he pushed deep inside and began to rape her for the 6th time.

<The Bachelor Party>

By noon, all the women had showered and cleaned up as best possible. All eight now huddled in one of the bed rooms, crying, cursing and trying to comfort each other, while in the main room the men laughed and ate and drank.

The main room looked very different now. Wrench had setup a small sound system, and a makeshift stage. An improvised bar sat to one side, and Junior’s Bachelor Party was soon to begin.

Steel stood, laughingly arguing with Junior. “I understand you’re marrying Kris tonight, son. But for you Bachelor Party, you’ve got to party with another woman… it’s tradition!”
The other bikers cheered in support. Junior had wanted Kris for his party ‘entertainment’, but the other insisted. First they demanded he have all seven of the other women, but Junior finally negotiated the number down to just two.

He picked Kourtney and Kim. The others would remain locked in the small bedroom with Kim, helping her get ready for the wedding.

In one corner of the room, Steel laughed and drank with Doc. “Ok, he’s marrying the Momma.” Steel said, “And for his Bachelor party, he’s picked the two oldest daughters. The boy’s definitely got a thing for older women. I’m starting to think I sold his mother off to that Mexican cathouse when the boy was too young.”

Doc smiled, “Well, maybe now that’s the boy’s 18 you can make it up to him. Come Christmas, we can all three ride down there and fuck her. You know make it a real family holiday.” The two men roared with laughter.

Off to the side, Wrench was giving Kourtney and Kim some last minute instructions. “Now you bitches are going to get up on that stage and strip! You give us any trouble tonight and we’ll beat the shit out of you. Steel wants his’ boy’s party to be real special. So after you finish stripping on stage, you’re both going to give him some lap dances, and then he’s going to take you to the bed room and fuck you, and if you know what’s good for you, you’ll make sure it’s the best fuck of his life!”

The women whimpered and agreed.

Wrench flipped a switch and the speakers blared to life to the sound of Def Lepard’s ‘Pour some Sugar on me’ as the big man shouted out, “Let’s get the show started!”

That was their cue, mustering what enthusiasm they could the two oldest Kardashian daughters took to the small stage and began to move to the music. Their costumes consisted on nothing more than high heeled ‘fuck me’ pumps and Men’s white linen dress shirts.

As them twisted and moved to the music, Doc walked over to the guest of honor, his grandson Junior, seated in the center of the room on a barber’s chair, and handed him a large super soaker water gun filled with cold water. Taking careful (and drunken) aim, Junior proceeded to soak the front side of Kourtney’s white shirt. The cold water quickly soaked thru, causing the fabric to cling to Kourtney’s 32B cup breasts, and her nipples to become hard and erect. Now Kourtney turned around and stuck her fine round ass out, rocking her hips and wiggling as Junior took aim at shirt tail fabric covering her otherwise bare bottom. Soon the 38 year old was soaked head to toe as the thin white shirt wrapped close to her skin, showing off every curve.

Now it was Kim’s turn. Junior stood up and walked to the stage carrying a large bucket of water with him. As he reached the edge, Kim grabbed his head, and pulled his face into her shirt between her breasts, and slowly rubbed the 34Ds around the sides of his face. Letting out a yell, Junior stepped back just a little, and lifted the bucket over Kim’s head, and slowly poured the water over her 5’ 3” body, soaking her long hair, and her thin white shirt. Junior sat back in his chair and leaned back with the super soak at the ready. As Kim turned and bent over, Junior’s marksman like accuracy with a water gun paid off, as a long stream of water splashed onto Kim’s exposed pussy, causing the surprised woman to catch her breath at the unexpected stimulation.

As the music moved on the sister turned to face each other, as each began to unbutton the other’s wet shirt. First, Kim slowly lifted Kourtney’s open shirt and slid it off her sister’s shoulders, and gracefully bent over to slide the shirt down her arms, and let it drop to the floor. As she stood back upright, Kim gently brushed her face between Kourtney’s breasts and pretended to lick before pulling away and standing up. Now Kourtney returned the favor, pulling Kim’s shirt wide open, and sliding her tongue onto Kim’s massive tits, while sliding the soaked shirt off her sister, and letting it to, fall to the floor. For long moments, Kortney quietly licked Kim’s nipples and massaged her breasts; much longer than they had agreed to, Kim thought to herself as she closed her eyes and felt a wave of please sweep over her.

Soon the sisters had wrapped their arms around each other, and rubbed their tits together sensuously, as they openly swapped tongues to the sound of ‘Nine Inch nails’ – “Closer” (I want to fuck you like an animal). The song pounded as the sister tongues flickered over each other.

Turning and moving together, Kourtney and Kim stepped down from the stage and walked to Junior, as the other bikers whistled and cheered.

LAP DANCE TIME !

Kim circled behind the seated young biker, while Kourtney walked straight up to him, and placing her hands on his knees, jerked his legs wide open. Kortney pressed herself against Junior from the front, pushing her tits into his face; while Kim wrapped her arms around him from behind, cushioning the back of his head between her tits. Kourtney slid down Junior’s seated form, stopping to unbuckle his belt and open his pants, Kim’s hands slid down and help her sister slide the jeans off Junior. Kourtney quickly turned and sat down on Junior’s naked lap and began to grind to the music, as Kim lifted his shirt up and off him, and began massaging and kissing his shoulders.

The rubbing of Kourtney ass on his cock was starting to feel like heaven to Junior, and Kourtney was beginning to feel the heat as his cock slid around her soft backside. Kortney turned again and knelt between Junior’s legs and using her hands, wrapped her tits around his cock. Meanwhile sister Kim lowered the back of the barber chair, until Junior was laying back with her huge tits dangling over his face. Junior’s mouth began to feast on Kim’s tits, as Kourtney began to move her tits up and down around Junior’s straining dick. Titty-sucking, and titty-fucking, at the same time.

This was going to be the best bachelor party ever.

Kourtney looked up at Kim, and an unseen signal passed between the two sisters. Kim lowered the barber chair back even lower, and then swung her leg over Junior till she was straddling his face. Junior needed no instructions, as he grabbed Kim’s hips and guided her pussy down to his waiting tongue; just as Kourtney took his throbbing cock from between her breasts, and put it between her full lips and began to suck.

The cheering from the crowd grew louder and louder; but Junior didn’t hear a thing. His mind was overloaded by the feast of Kim’s pussy and the rapid deep sucking of Kourtney’s skilled mouth. Kim was beginning to react to Junior’s talented tongue. Moaning, and cursing, and egging him on, Kim’s juices were being happily slurped up by Junior’s hungry mouth. As she knelt with his cock in her mouth, Kourtney actually begin to feel jealous of all the attention Kim was receiving from the cheering bikers who chanted her name; but jealous of the tongue lashing Kim’s twat was taking as well. The taste of Junior’s pre-cum brought her back to reality. Wrenches had warned them that if they got Junior off too quickly, Steel would be pissed and take it out on them. He wanted his son to have a long, satisfying party and they had to make sure he got it.

Kourtney quietly slowed her pace, and started massaging Junior’s balls, slowly pulling them back (so to speak) from the edge of ejaculation. Kim saw her sister’s change in rhythm, and guessed why she was doing it. Slowly Kim tried to lift her pussy from Junior’s mouth, to no avail and the strong young man just pulled her back down and returned to his mission of mouth-to-clit resuscitation. Kourtney saw her sister’s struggles and knew exactly what to do. Taking Junior’s cock from her mouth, Kourtney lowered her head under the big dick and began licking on his balls. At the same time, Kim bent over, careful to leave her pussy available to Junior’s tongue, but at the same time low enough that she could now take his cock into her mouth.

The feeling of both women now sucking and licking his cock and balls made Junior’s head spin. Soon he was gasping for air, and Kim was able to lower herself off his face. The two sister continued there oral escapades, finally moving till each sister was on either side of Junior, and his cock was caught between their tongues as the pair worked their way from the base of his balls to the tip of his cock and back down again, over and over.

The oral delights charged Junior like he had never felt before.

Grabbing each woman by her hair Junior lifted them away from his dick, and as he rose, used their hair to drag them to the nearby bed. Kourtney was first onto the bed, positioned on all fours near the bed’s edge; Junior next forced Kim to straddle her sister, facing Junior as he stepped behind Kourtney and wrapping her arms around Kim, grabbed Kourtney’s hips and slammed his dick doggie-style into Kourtney’s pussy, while his mouth began to savage Kim’s tits.

Occasionally, Junior would take a break from mauling her tits, to tease and torture Kim. “Look down Kim, Look at my long cock forcing its way inside your sister.” Junior teased. Kim tried not to cry as she looked down and saw Kourtney’s body being violated. “You want me to fuck her harder, Kim? Do you wanted me to fucker her HARDER? Come on… tell me to fucker her harder. Tell her you want me to fuck her harder.” Junior finally began to show some of his father’s savagery in sex. Kourtney was screaming in pain from his hard raping of her; and Kim was crying and begging for her sister to be raped even harder. Steel couldn’t help feel a glow of pride in his boy and Junior yelled, “You want me to fuck her some more? Do you? Tell me you want me to fucker her some more!”

The look in his eyes told Kim to obey and quickly. “Fuck her some more! Please, fuck her some more for me. Please I want you to fuck her some more. Fuck her harder… make her scream.”

Without warning, Junior grabbed Kim and threw her down on the bed on her back, with her head hanging off the edge of the bed. Quickly picking up Kourtney, he put her on top of Kim in a ‘69’. Stuffing his cock back into Kourtney’s pussy, he ordered Kim to lick his balls as he raped her sister. Kourtney was so surprised by the turn of events she even stopped crying, just bent over on all fours, on the bed. Wide eyed, shocked, mouth hanging silently open as she was fucked, unable to even form a word, let alone resist.

Then Junior added to the sister’s torture. After several minutes banging Kourtney’s pussy, Junior pulled his cock out and forced it into Kim’s mouth. A few strokes later he pulled his hard cock out of Kim’s mouth and slammed it back into Kourtney’s pussy for several strokes, before he would pull it back out and once again force it into Kim’s mouth. Having found a new means of humiliating Kourtney and Kim, Junior settled into a rhythm of alternating oral and vaginal rape that satisfied him for the better part of a half hour, before he could take no more.

The urge to cum hit Junior like a small truck. His cock buried deep in Kourtney’s pussy, he barely managed to pull it out in time. Kim lay there submissively with her mouth open wide, expecting Junior’s cock in her mouth once again for more sucking. Instead, hot cum splashed over her face and into her waiting mouth. The sticky surprise caught her off guard, and she gagged as the first load slid down her throat. Quickly recovering from the surprise, Kim wrapped her lips around Junior’s spewing cock, and coaxed more cum down her throat as her tongue milked every drop from his member.

Junior collapsed onto the bed, howling with pleasure as he grabbed at his two playmates and pulled them close to him. As he rested, his hands slowly roamed over the women’s sweaty bodies. Junior caught a glimpse of the clock. “Still hours till the wedding ceremony, lots of time for more fun.” he thought to himself. Looking at Kourtney lying next to him, Junior felt his lust began to rise again. “Aw baby, you wanted some cum to, didn’t you? Well don’t worry, this next load is all yours.”

Junior laughed as he stood up from the bed, pulling Kourtney along with him. “Hey Pop” Junior yelled out to Steel. “Baby girl and me are going to take a shower.” Junior motioned at Kim, still lying on the bed. “Why don’t you and the guys have some fun with little sister while I’m gone?” And with that comment Junior led Kourtney down the hall to the bathroom, while 6 of the 7 remaining bikers began to close in on Kim, who lay tired, helpless and outnumbered on the bed. The last holdout, Little T, had been busy shooting video of the party, and now looked forward to capturing Kim’s Gang rape on camera as well.

In the bathroom, warm water surged and pulsed over Junior and Kourtney’s bodies, rinsing the sex sweat from their skin. Grabbing a bottle of liquid soap, Junior squirted a large glob onto Kourtney’s breasts, and then began to rub the slippery soap all over her body with his hands. Carefully, probingly, Junior scrubbed and explored every inch of Kourtney as the warm water ran over her. She passively complied with his fingers probing of even her most tender regions, and gradually began to respond with increasing passion to his skillful touch. Even a soap cover finger, slipped smoothly into her asshole, and meet with no resistance. Kourtney drew a deep breath at what would have otherwise been a painful unwanted intrusion, and softly moaned as Junior’s digit slowly travel deep into her dark passage.

Long minutes passed, as the sounds of the splashing water drown out the noise of Kim being violated by six men in the main room, only a few feet away. In the bathroom, Kourtney passionately kissed Junior, as his finger continued to slowly work it was in and out of her tight anal passage. Kourtney fairly swooned at the feelings that washed over her, like the warm water that ran down her figure.

“Time for you to wash me, baby.” Junior smiled as he gently pulled his finger from her hot, tight hole. Kourtney knew just what she wanted, and grabbing the bottle of liquid soap filled her hand with the slippery stuff. Starting at his shoulders, Kourtney smoothed the soap over Junior’s slim muscular body. She massaged in into on his chest and abs, then reached around to rub it on his back while pulling her chest close to his and squeezing them together, her slippery, soap covered tits sliding over Juniors chest. Soon as she was satisfied that his upper body was clean, Kourtney lowered herself to her knees, and started scrubbing on Junior’s feet, cleaning and playing with each toe individually, before starting her way to his ankles, and over his calves, and up his thighs, till finally her hands gripped, and stroked and cleaned the long muscle that dangled between his legs. Junior let out a little groan of pleasure at the stimulation.

“Oh, Junior.” Kourtney cooed as she slipped a soapy hand onto his balls. “Hang on lover. You know I’ve got to clean it before I eat it.” And with that, Kourtney direct the water’s spray onto Junior’s hard clean cock, before slowly starting to lick it, tip to base as the warm water continued to flow over them.

Back on the bed, the scene was quite different. The sight of a half dozen hard cocks emerging from jeans and approaching her started Kim’s heart racing as she looked about for a means of escape. The threesome with two biker the day before, and today’s performance with her sister and Junior were one thing; But six big hard bikers raping her was another matter altogether.

Doc led the assault, his wrinkled old hands grabbing her breasts and fondling them. As she tried to pull away from the old man she felt two pairs of hands start to roam over her ass, as the fingers from one of those hands entered her pussy and began to probe. “Stop it!” she shouted as she felt more hands groping her body. Suddenly, Deacon loomed in front of her. She remembered him; he was the man who broke Khloe. Kim couldn’t imagine how any man could break the will of Khloe, and now that man’s huge cock was being forced into her mouth. Her world was quickly becoming a blur of hands and cocks. Kim saw one of the bikers; she thought it was Wolf, lay down on the bed next to her. The other bikers lifted her up; Deacon’s cock still firmly planted in her mouth, and set her back down on top of Wolf. Soon she felt Wolf’s fat cock working its way inside her pussy while she kept on servicing Deacon with her mouth. Doc continued to reach in and grope Kim’s spectacular tits; but now the superstar could feel her arms being pulled out and her hands guided. Soon her hands were wrapped around the lubricated cocks of Axe and Wrench, as she was now forced to jerk off the two bikers, in addition to being spit roasted by two others and fondled by another.

That’s when Kim finally caught sight of the camera capturing her humiliation. She tried to scream at Little T, but Deacon’s cock filled her mouth, and silenced her screams. Kim’s eyes continued to dart around. She could only account for 6 of the bikers, one was missing. Then she felt him. She felt Steel stand on the bed straddling her, taking hold of her hips, and guiding his long fat cock into Kim’s tight dry asshole.

Kim let out a scream of pain that could be heard despite the fat cock that filled her mouth. Wildly she whipped about trying to escape, as six pairs of strong hands held her in place. Doc pinched hard on her nipples as Deacon forced her to deep throat his cock. Wolf and Steel took turns ramming their cocks onto Kim’s precious holes. Wolf would shove deep into her pussy and then pulled out, and as he retreated, Steel would force his way deep inside Kim’s asshole, before popping out to make way for Wolf, once again invading her pussy. Meanwhile she continued to stroke Axe and Wrench who urged her on obscenely.

Kim Kardashian, gang raped and forced to satisfy 6 men. Little T smiled and thought that the video could make him the Steven Spielberg of rape porn. A pity it would be seen by so few. Kim not knowing that continued to cry scream and struggle as the camera documented every second of her degradation and shame.

Meanwhile, in the shower, Kourtney stood, bent over with her hands on the shower wall. Behind her, junior’s hands reached around and fondled her tits, as his cock slid in and out of her wet pussy. Water splashed as his hips slapped hard against her ass. His hands squeezed her breasts harder and he pushed in deeper, her moans urging him on. Unaware of the torture Kim was going thru, Kourtney made the best of the situation, and enjoyed the fat dick that was being slammed into her. She pushed back against Junior and rocked her hips to meet his thrusts. Deep inside, she felt the slow warming of her orgasm beginning.

“Please, please.” Kortney panted. “Please Junior, Please.”

“What do you want, baby?” Junior whispered in her ear. “Come on… tell me what you want.”

“Please… please, give me your cum. I want it, I want it all. Please give it to me.” Kourtney lowered herself, first to her knees, then to all fours. She lowered her shoulders to the floor of the shower and rested her head on her folded arms; and then cocked her ass up, offering it to Junior. “I’m all yours, please take me and cum in me…” her voiced drifted away softly as Junior slipped his cock back into her waiting pussy.

This time Kourtney’s moan turned to a low hum. It was soft and melodic, like a song purred by a kitten. Her song became louder and faster, matching the rhythm of Junior’s accelerating thrusts. Her mouth opened and began to make sounds; sounds like she had never made before. A song with no words, sung in perfect pitch, louder and louder with each note as Junior played her body like it was an orchestra. And as the song moved faster and louder, the tune reached its climax like the crash of cymbals as Junior and Kourtney came to simultaneous orgasm. Exploding inside her pussy Junior’s growl of satisfaction was the perfect match to Kourtney’s scream of ecstasy, echoing long and hard out of the shower.

In the main room, Kim heard her sister’s sounds of delight and howled with anger at her pleasured sounds, while she was forced to be the unwilling star of the party’s gang rape video.

Kim growled and struggled and renewed her futile attempts at escape powered by an angry adrenalin rush at the thought of her sister enjoying herself, while she was being forced to satisfy the lust of six men, recorded for posterity on video.
Her renewed fight only spurred the bikers on as their assault came faster and rougher with each passing moment. Doc stepped away from the excitement, to sit back in a comfortable chair and enjoy a beer while watching the show. He applauded and cheered as the men neared the peak of their pleasure.

Axe and Wrench were the first. Pulling their cocks from Kim’s pumping hands, the two men Howled like dogs as they blew their loads across her back, until it was covered in sticky goo. Kim began to cry at the feeling of their cum splashing on her back.

Wolf was next to explode, deep inside Kim’s pussy. In the midst of all the tortures inflicted on her body, Kim could feel his seed shooting in her, as she rode on his fat cock. The big biker even managed a second load inside her, as Kim sobbed in despair.

Deacon and Steel now began competing, seeing which man could drive his cock deeper in Kim’s body. As Deacon’s cock forced down her throat caused Kim to gag; Steel’s cock made the helpless woman scream as he opened her ass. Unable to breathe, or end the incredible pain in her backdoor, Superstar Kim Kardashian flopped about like a ragdoll between the pair of muscular bikers. Finally the duo released their potent payloads into Kim. She thought she might drown as Deacon shot wave after wave of sperm down her throat. Gasping for air Kim let out a final desperate scream. If she had thought the pain of Steel entering her ass was unbearable, the feeling of him exploding his load deep in her rectum taught her a whole new meaning of agony.

Laughing the two bikers slapped hands in a high five, as they dropped Kim on to her back. Standing up from his chair Doc walked over to the bed and finishing his stroking blasted a final load onto Kim world famous tits. The old man laughed in victory at her suffering. “Here bitch, you look thirsty. Open your mouth.” Doc slowly poured some of his beer into her mouth and as she choked and slurped, Doc squeezed the last of his load into her mouth and on her face.

Kim’s humiliation was almost complete. The party was almost over, as Kim lay weak and half-conscious on the bed; Junior walked back into the room with Kourtney slung over his shoulder. He dropped her clean, still damp body onto the mattress next to her cum covered sister Kim. Both women cried as they saw the other, and the men all joined in a toast.

Glasses held high they cheered, “To the best Bachelor Party in History.”

=================================

Next time – Chapter Eleven – Kris’ Wedding
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote