View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 11:25 AM   #34495
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fuck Mommy in The Tub HD

I have been relaxing in the hot tub in a black see-through g-string bikini and my son has been spying on me. I noticed him so I start rubbing a few bubbles on my body.
I noticed he was getting excited and called him over to rub some on my back. I start feeling his erection against my g-string while rubbing my back. Mmmmmm just cannot help but start moaning.
He begins to grope and kiss my neck, I respond with more moaning, and my hands lower into his aiding the groping.
I begin to kiss him and ask him if he wants to suck mommy’s tits, and he does getting me more excited. I slip off his shorts without him noticing, wrapped my fingers around his cock, and began to gently jerk it. Im shocked It got rock hard and more prominent than it ever had before.
With his cock pointing directly at my face, I approach it, with a look of hunger in my eyes, I start sucking furiously. He begins rubbing my pussy with his fingers.
I tell him to follow me to the bedroom. I slowly take off my g-string revealing everything to my son. He leans in and kissed me gently but passionately, as his cock rubs against my pussy. I ask him to fuck mummy. He does hard and fast and then slow and deep for what seemed like hours. We kept going until he exploded masses of cum deep inside me, I pulled up, and a little more erupted all over my stomach and tits, some of it landed on him, so I got down and licked his chest clean.

Fuck-Mommy-in-the-Tub.mp4

BREAST MILK PUMPING PACK HD

Either you like it involved in a mommy roleplay or in any other filthy situation video, this video pack is for you. Buy this and get all my BREAST MILK PUMPING videos uploaded till then. The teaser is just a sample. If you’d like to know which ones are all the videos included in this bundle, you can filter by category using the words Breast Milk Pumping.

BREAST-MILK-PUMPING-PACK.mp4

Cuddling Mommy HD

Mommy asks you to join in for a horror movie. But … things get wet under the blanket.

Cuddling-Mommy.mp4

Impregnated by My Son’s Friend HD

Script: I let you inside my home. I didn’t get your name, so I introduce myself to you. I tell you my son told me you were coming over to have sex with me. I tell you I don’t have any condoms so I might get pregnant. I ask if you you are ok with that. I ask you if you want me to put on anything sexy. you just ask me to keep my top and panties on, take my pants off, and put on some sunglasses and nike shoes (with small socks). I leave for a moment to grab my shoes and sunglasses.
I come back, wearing only my top, no pants, sunglasses over my eyes, and nike shoes on. I model for a bit. I come closer to show you my ass and ask if you like it. I put my arms around you and ask you again if you are ok with getting me pregnant. You agree so I say good. I give you a kiss and tell you, Im going to fuck you good.
I take my panties off and start to ride you POV. (Sunglasses on, nike shoes on, top still on, breasts still covered). Towards the end, I tell you Im going to cum, then we orgasm at the same time. I give you a kiss then put my sunglasses on my head. I tell you that that was a lot of cum inside me, and I might get pregnant for sure. I stay sitting on your cock so I can feel you inside me. I forgot your name so I ask you again. I tell you my husband is coming home soon and you have to go but I ask you to come back soon again for more sex.

Impregnated-by-my-Son-s-Friend-MOMMY-R.mov