View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:37 PM   #20
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
Depends on how you were raised and what sort of p.o.v (point of view) you have on the whole situation. Of course the family would react badly and of course people would think of her differently/think of their family differently. But...do those people truly matter?
Let see.. even if you say doesn't matter, you can't really ignore society unless you live in a forest or something where no people around.. Or you live in a neighborhood where people don't even care about what are you doing.. And in this case, a lot of society do, so it won't matter where it matter or doesn't matter.. They will still haunt you! and it will not just haunt yourself, it will haunt your whole family! Can you accept such responsibility? Wouldn't it make yourself feel bad?

I'm just saying the risk are much greater you're taking here. And honey, please, its not worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
Personally, if I found out my younger brother had sex with our Aunt or something I wouldn't treat him differently. I wouldn't be angry or sickened by him and even though I couldn't expect the rest of my family to feel the same way; if they outcasted him I'd be disgusted with my family.

I know people are entitled to their own opinions but it comes to a point where you shouldn't think of how everyone else will judge you.
You wouldn't be angry or sickened because you don't really much care about them. (no offense)

Think about if you have own children and they go do have a relationship. Wouldn't you be extremely disappointed?
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote