View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post

Why would that make it wrong, if they're both consenting adults?
ummmm......obviously YOU'RE wrong, because if enough people think its wrong enough to make it ILLEGAL, then majority wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
Hopefully she would be wise enough to use protection and be very careful so pregnancy wouldn't be too much of a worry. In the end they are two human beings who want to embrace one another in sexual eroticism. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. The only thing that has stopped people from making love to family members or embracing relationships with them is religious morality and social standards.
And then what if she doesnt want to use protection? If you are so gung-ho about people doing what they please, who are you to tell her that she should use protection? By the way....would you fuck your mother or sister or daughter? Is it just religious morality and social standards stopping you?

*EDIT*

One more thing. I have a sneaking suspicion that if what the poster says is true, she really is not looking for validation that her behavior is perfectly normal and healthy. No, she wants to hear how nasty you all think it is and what a slut she is. Shit, if I post something freaky about me that last thing I want to hear is that its "normal". I want to hear about how freaky it is.

Wow, dont you people know anything?

So, sweetlips...that is some freaky ass taboo shit right there! EEEWWWW.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 06-21-2009 at 01:29 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote