View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:08 PM   #15
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
Well let see, if you don't think about the consequences then go for it.. But think it deeply, how would other see them if others find out? how will her parents reacts? How will the society see your family? There are judgment everywhere, and most people judge! Then it will become catastrophe to your family!

If you still do it, i have to say you are a very selfish person who don't think about the consequences.
Depends on how you were raised and what sort of p.o.v (point of view) you have on the whole situation. Of course the family would react badly and of course people would think of her differently/think of their family differently. But...do those people truly matter? Personally, if I found out my younger brother had sex with our Aunt or something I wouldn't treat him differently. I wouldn't be angry or sickened by him and even though I couldn't expect the rest of my family to feel the same way; if they outcasted him I'd be disgusted with my family.

I know people are entitled to their own opinions but it comes to a point where you shouldn't think of how everyone else will judge you.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote