View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #11
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlips88 View Post
Okay i need HONEST advice about this subject. I have 2 brothers, Criss and Mark. Criss is the bestest older brother i have, he's 26. Now my other brother on the other hand Mark, is 23. I was taking a shower yesterday when i thought i was home alone. Showering naked i felt a hand reach in through the curtains and i only saw a hand playing with my tits. Mark jumped in naked, pinned me against the wall and kissed me. He poked his dick against my pussy but i managed to get away and jumped out and ran. I've never thought of Incest, i mean yeah my brother is hot as well, he even has a dam six pack, but i didnt think of him like that. I wanna fuck him, often have thoughts...Is that wrong? or should i do it?
Whatever floats your boat dear If you want to have sex with him (he obviously wants to have sex with you) then just go for it and don't look back. It'll be fun and a worth while experience.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote