View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 06:13 PM   #10
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldHerOpen View Post
Oh you definitely lose either way.

I am curious about something. You say it would be humiliating to know your rapist jizzed in your vag, apparently more humiliating than knowing he jizzed in your ass. I think this is probably the case for most women (ladies correct me if I am wrong) but I am not sure why. Why do you think?

Regardless, if I were the rapist in this situation I would be hoping the woman would choose anal. I would then rape her vaginally. Right before I came I would tell her her pussy is just about to be filled with my cum. I'd love to humiliate her like this.
I definitely do :P

I don't know why. Vag just seems more....humiliating for me. Standing up and feeling it slowly come out of my ravaged pussy. Running down my inner thighs. The terror of not knowing if I just conceived. That most intimate spot used and turned to damaged goods by my rapists' cum.
Either would be awful and embarrassing, but that's how I see it, at least.

And if it were you, just to give ya what ya want, I'd choose anal.