View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 12:42 AM   #5
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

We *really* need to work on that vocabulary, Clean. You're repeating yourself with the same tired phrases.

----------------------------------------------------------

"War's over, man. Wormer dropped the big one."

"What? Over? Did you say over?? Nothing is over until WE decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's rolling."

"And it ain't over now. 'Cos when the going gets tough..... the tough get going! Who's with me? Lets's go, c'mon! Aaaaaaaaa!"

"What the fuck happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. Oooo, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble. Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me, I'm not gonna take this! Wormer? He's a dead man. Marmalard? Dead! Nedermyer?"
<cuts in>
"Dead!! Bluto's right! Psychotic, but absolutely right! We gotta take these bastards. Now, we could fight them with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, in this case, I think we have to go all out. I think this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."

"We're just the guys to do it."

"Let's do it!"

"LET'S GO!!!!!!! Go!!! Go!!! Go!!!!!"

(just tossing in a little humor, dude!)