View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #17
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hold_me_down View Post
Vaginally. The thought of being raped anally.....good lord. I can't even imagine the excruciating pain. Even when it's consensual and a bunch of lube is used AND I'm going slow, it STILL hurts! lol
Vaginal would hurt like hell, absolutely. But nowhere near as much.
....now, in a fantasy, of course I would be stubborn & refuse to answer hahaha
Your answer was kept so simple... reason is no replacement for passion... and if you desire to be filled with sperm... then so fucking be it... just give into it... enjoy the moment... the heated passion of a cock jizzing, spasming, cumming into you for its fucking self-sastisfying pleasure... with every ejaculated load... each spasm filling you with the expected moment that you might be impregnated.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 11-10-2013 at 11:27 AM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote