View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 02:20 AM   #17
easykaren74

easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)easykaren74 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalViolation View Post
The way I see it, humiliating and teaching a strong/willful/bitchy woman her place is far more fun than just fucking an obedient bitch (though obedient bitches do have their uses)

Any creative ways to do this? Lets hear suggestions.

I think that chaining her to a public toilet and putting her in charge of cleaning everyone's cocks and assholes with her tongue after they've been to the loo is an excellent way of teaching a woman her place.

Oh, and as my username implies, there's no personality defect that cannot be improved by a good anal fuck. Chaining her up in public with her ass cheeks spread and her butt hole lubed and ready to go is also a great idea.
I have always though a long deliberate excision of my clit would do wonders for increasing my understanding of my role (and any other woman's)

As for the chained in public anal... why waste the lube?
easykaren74 is offline   Reply With Quote