Thread: The Signature
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 03:26 AM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Signature, Part 8

He moves his hand up my leg and touches me. Every nerve in my body is protesting and it takes an act of iron will to hold still and not scream while he runs his fingers up and down, and my body twitches and trembles with the effort.

He removes his hand from between my legs, but my relief is short-lived as he starts to raise my skirt. I grab the hem of my dress to try to cover my nakedness, but he grabs my arm and growls in his throat as he smacks my arm down on the bed. He moves to top me, spreading my knees with his own. My panic is making my breathing hard and ragged, as he kisses my ear. I feel the bulge beneath his trousers as thrusts it against me and gasp at the cold buckle against my belly. My mind freezes again as he whispers hoarsely into my ear.

“I’ve been so fucking hard for you all night”

He unbuckles his belt, opens his zipper, and pushes his trousers down to his knees. I vainly try to keep from pushing him away, but my hands go to his chest seemingly of their own volition. His eyes bore holes in me as I feel him enter me with one thrust, tearing into my dry pussy. I feel the pain sharply between my legs, but I feel the shame even more keenly than the physical pain as the realization of what is happening washes over me.

I cry out and throw my head back against the pillow as my body is invaded. I finally open my eyes just a little and see his chin just above mine…

I grip my trousers at one of the sides to assist them down just short of my knees. The palms of her hands press into my chest as if they will try to push me off, but it never happens. The loose belt is squashed into the bed covers and it faintly rattles when I take the weight off my elbow and re-position my body a little. I feel and see her cleavage rising faster as Tess awaits the inevitable. My eyes stay fixed on hers as I guide myself to her entrance. There is no more foreplay or warning. With one strong thrust, her pussy lips separate and I am inside her. Her knees press into my hips and our bodies are fully together. She cries the moment I enter her, tears sneaking out from her closed eyes, but I feel no sympathy. She chose to sleep with me and no one put a gun to her head.

Her sobbing continues as she leans her head back over the pillow. I shut my own eyes momentarily in pleasure; she is as tight as the young women I remember all those years ago. I catch one of her legs and grope her silky skin. Her knee is then bent so the leather of her heels can be felt against my back. The same is done with the other, and the 4 inch stilettos bounce against me with my second thrust. She is reluctant to accept me like this and they eventually begin to slide off.

Tess’ fingernails touch my chest hair and her hands become a nuisance in general. I capture both wrists and plant them either side of the pillow she rests upon. We interlock fingers, sensing each other’s intensity. My chin is directly above hers, and having just recently opened her eyes, she turns her head to one side, remaining that way for the time being. Our faces rub closely together as I return to her ear, playfully kissing it. The excitement has me breathing heavily against her, moving my lips onto her soft cheek.

I can’t stop my tears as he begins to move in and out of me. I feel him push one leg, and then the other up toward my chest, opening me to him. I hate being exposed like this, but I dare not oppose him. I allow my legs to relax and slide down.

I want him off of me. I have to force myself not to push him away and my hands flutter near his chest. He grabs my arms, and puts my hands up level with my head, fingers laced together. I feel his eyes boring holes in me and reluctantly I open my eyes and turn to look at him. His head dips to kiss my ear and I hear his breath coming harder as he moves to kiss my cheek. I feel cold sweat on his cheek and brow.

He thrusts harder in to me, and my hands close around his in involuntary response. I clench my teeth against the pain and shame, and stare at the emergency instructions on the wall, trying not to think about what is happening. He is kissing my cheek over and over. He kisses me on the lips, but I turn away and won’t let him continue. I might have to submit to him to save my father, but a kiss is far too intimate and I do not owe him that.

One hand touches my chin, and he turns my face to his, to kiss me again. I push his lips away from me with my now-free hand and turn my head sharply away. His head drops behind mine in the pillow. He grabs one leg, raises it, and thrusts himself into me strongly, making me gasp for breath.

Through the fog of my pain and shame, I barely hear a familiar sound. It sounds like my phone is ringing from inside my purse. I try to think where my bag ended up, but can’t remember where I dropped it when we came in the door.

The fringe of my hair is wet from meeting both the sweat of my forehead and Tess’ tears. She tightly squeezes my hands when I push inside her again, still staring at one of the walls of the room. I repeatedly kiss her lovely cheek in quick succession, and then eventually reach her lips. They are her most attractive facial feature and I had briefly felt them with my fingertip in the restaurant. As soon as I press my mouth against hers, she turns her head the other way, surprising me given how long it had been motionless. She refuses to kiss back. I pull our fingers apart on the right side and take her chin, this time in aggression rather than admiration, and have her face me like she should. I force the second kiss on her but now she is able to lodge her hand between us and shun my advances. I give her this small victory, and instead catch one of her legs again, putting all my strength into this thrust. I lower my head beside hers and breathe heavily into the fresh pillow.

With the focus on our bodies and liaison, I ignored it at first, but there is a musical tune coming from somewhere in the room. I glance up at my own phone and confirm that it has not made a noise since it was rested there. Tess’ eyes meet mine almost simultaneously, as if we silently ask each other what it is. She shakes her head, and unsure what that means, we disconnect, with me sitting up and turning around. Her handbag has fallen on its side and the handles hang over the side of the quilt. It is second time lucky when I pick the correct compartment the mobile is inside. The basic ring tone becomes much clearer as I raise it to read the caller’s identity.

“Christian, wait….”

“Your boyfriend has impeccable timing”, I retort.

Her eyes widen as she curls up on the bed, one leg over the other and her arms folded below her chest. She whispers her objection so quietly one could barely hear it. I roughly clutch her arm and pull her to this side of the bed. She is popping out of one of her heels as it drags along the sheets but it soon flips into place again. I elevate my prize onto my lap and she nervously slips down my knees. My bottom is supported by the back of my feet. I catch and hold her against me, her breasts leaning into me, and hold the phone up to her ear. It is still ringing; our Tommy sure is persistent. She pushes the hand and phone away slightly to relieve her from the loud volume. I tell her that if she doesn’t talk to him – I will. With that said, I press ‘answer’, but there is such a delay that we hear the young man calling her name before Tess speaks for the first time.

“Hi Tom”

We both hear the phone now, and look into each other’s eyes. I know from the tone that it is my mobile phone. Christian looks at his own phone to confirm it. I shake my head, hoping he will just let me ignore it.

Christian sits up, pulling out of me. In one way I’m glad he is no longer inside me, but then I remember that it is only delaying the inevitable and I want to get this over with. I close my legs, overcome with shame and humiliation.

Christian starts rooting around in my purse and finally comes up with my mobile phone. The ringing becomes painfully loud as he pulls it out of my purse. He looks at the little screen to see who the caller is, and I can see from where I am that it’s Tom.

“Christian, wait….,” I say, praying that he won’t answer it.

“Your boyfriend has impeccable timing.”

Oh, God. I cross my legs and hug myself with my arms. “No…please…” I whisper.

He grabs one wrist and hauls me across the bed, and I feel the heel of my shoe digging into the bedclothes. He keeps pulling until I am on his lap, but I go limp and slip down his legs until he pulls me back up.

Holding me tightly against him, he holds the phone to my ear. It sounds ridiculous and shrill and I push his hand away. His face hardens.

“Answer it or I will.” He pushes the button to answer the phone.

I take a moment to quiet my breathing and try to still my pounding heart. I don’t want Tom to suspect what is going on.

“Are you okay, Tess?” Tom sounds anxious. Resisting the urge to scream at him to come get me, to save me, I tell him in a voice I hardly recognized that I’m fine – I just didn’t hear the phone.

“I find that hard to believe” he says.

Christian starts to rub my back over my dress. I am keenly aware that with one knee on either side of him I could be exposed with a simple movement of his hand. His hands wander to my hips and backside.

“Why?” I wonder if he knows somehow what is happening. I try to beg Christian with my eyes not to say anything.

Christian’s face and mouth caress my breasts while I fight to keep my composure and speak casually.

“You always have that thing up so loud!” he laughs. Whew! He doesn’t suspect anything. He has always teased me about how loud I have the ringer on my phone. Maybe I really can get through this conversation without him suspecting….

“I’m fine, just didn’t hear the phone….” Tess faintly responds in an unconvincing manner.

I watch her closely as she tries to collect herself and slow her breathing down. A moment ago it sounded like she had just finished a marathon. She glances back and forth at me, perhaps wondering if I will break my silence. Tommy’s voice is barely audible but whatever he said it is cause for concern. My hand that is supporting her moves to her hips, and then caresses her lower back through the dress. When she asks her boyfriend “Why?” - we hold eye contact for the longest time in this conversation so far. I see her fear of being caught; that maybe her excuse for canceling their plans won’t hold up, or that I will arouse suspicion that she is with another man.

I hold her body up, which leans slightly more towards me the further my hand travels. I ogle her cleavage and press my face against her. My mouth rubs into the clothing and feels her soft breasts behind it. Tess breaths a sigh of relief at Tommy’s response, that and her worrying heartbeat are so evident when I am this close to her. I heard laughter on the phone, but the only word I catch out of the next sentence is “Uncle.”

“He’s fine….we just finished our meal”

I look up at Tess curiously and also with a smirk of satisfaction. The reason she gave her man is becoming clear for the first time and it is as flimsy as I imagined. I catch under her backside again and suddenly shift her onto me. She is startled and struggles to keep calm.

“What?” she whispers in hesitation.

I slide my cock inside her again and let go of the phone, forcing a quick reaction for her to catch it. My palms lift her bottom and my hips swing to drive myself into her as far as I can. Her right arm is wrapped around my neck and squeezes it. Tommy is asking another question but there is a long pause as his girlfriend endures being with me. She mutters that she doesn’t know yet, and I neither know nor care what it means. My trousers are squashed underneath my weight and I hear them rattle with my next thrust. I enjoy caressing Tess’ ear, breathing into it and controlling her.

I demand that she ask Tommy what the surprise is. My hands slither under her dress and she is no longer relying on me to keep us together. My finger tips take in the flesh of her belly button and stomach. Again I order her to inquire about his secret plans, and with a vicious whisper, I tell her that I want to know if I’m fucking his fiancé. My final words coincide with a third and wild thrust in her pussy.

“Ask him!”
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote