View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 11:15 PM   #13
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambush-predator View Post
In my days of travelling on crowded trains, I had several incidents where my approaches as a dedicated arse man got positive responses. A Finnish tourist girl fitted herself happily on to my bulging cock and made nice little wriggles while continuing a lively conversation with an older lady I assume was her mother. A sexy teen let me have fun and then, when leaving with her friends, lightly brushed her hand against my bulge. The trick was always to make it possible that the contact was accidental. If the girl responded, I carried on. I got the impression that some girls particularly liked this sort of hidden activity while they were chatting with friends or relatives who had no idea what was going on.
The Japanese have developed this sort of thing into a fine art. I should go there and study someday. Meanwhile, I'll just have to make do with some chikan vids!