View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 04:49 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The supremacy of English boxing

Hey.

I am into combat sports. I don't practice them, but I'm hearing stuff around me.
There's one thing I don't understand, and it is why English boxing has got the most attention ? I mean it's really got all the medias and prime times.

Don't get me wrong, I like English boxing, but I think Thay boxing is just as interesting, so is Chinese boxing, etc etc .... only wrestling seems less interesting to me.

So to some of you who are living in the states, were English boxing is a very strong business, do you have an idea why there is no more room for Asian combat sport ?

Also, for those of you who are practicing combat sport, do you think an English Boxer facing a Thay Boxer has a chance to win, given the fact he can't use his legs ? A friend of mine told me English boxers did not learn to defend under the belt, and that's why they're at disatvantage...thoughts ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote