View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 02:51 PM   #9857
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ashley Mason – The Garage Sale HD

Mother, Aunt, Sister, Sisters, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Spying, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Cum on Hands, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

My Son had a fundraiser for school so we decided to have a garage sale. My sister Scarlett brought over some clothes to sell. I looked through the clothes and found some really cute sweaters that she was going to get rid of. I decided to try them on and see if they fit. As I was trying them on I noticed that my son was getting really excited. After I tried on all of the sweaters, I decided to help my Son with his problem. Scarlett and I took turns sucking his cock until he was really hard and then Scarlett sucked and jerked him until he shot a huge load all over.

Ashley Mason The Garage Sale.mp4
Brea Rose – A Surprise For My Son HD

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domiation, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Blowjob, Hanbjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

It’s my sons birthday and he’s away at uni so i decided to sky*e him. I decided to wear something sexy for him, he is really confused as to why i’m wearing this but I tell him I know it turns him on and I’m caught him watching me get undresses a few times before. I then go on to strip out my lingerie and tell him all about how i’ve been fucking his best friend Tyler. He is really confused and upset but I tell him not to be and I tell him that I know this is turning him on and he should get his dick out and jerk off over him mom. I then tell him Tyler is here with me right now and we are going to give him a little treat for his birthday. I suck and fuck Tyler while my son watches over sky*e. The funny thing is my son has a really small cock and I can’t help but laugh. I compared Tylers cock to his and tease him about his small cock while being fucked by Tyler. At the end I tell Tyler to impregnate me with his cum so that we can give my son a new brother or sister!

Brea Rose A Surprise For My Son.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote