View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch on a backstage monitor in complete silence. The crowd reaction is roughly what I thought it would be. Half in shock over the titillating nature of the show, half in an uproar because they got to see a hot woman get used. Sure they never will be sure they saw penetration, but that's all in the mind. The way you stagger back, covering yourself, almost is incredibly arousing. Though I think you will be allowed to reach your dressing room before anything else happens.