Thread: I'm wet....
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 06:30 AM   #17
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I'm in a hotel in Somerset, I just got out of the bath. I had a bath because I'm too tired to stand up and shower. I'm sat on the chair in my room dripping all over the place because I'm too tired to dry myself. I will probably get a bill for ruining the chair.

I do not give a toss. I've worked virtually every day this month, I had two days off last month. Most of my working days are 12-14 hours long. On Sunday I carried 1/4 ton of concrete repair materials down two flights of stairs before I started the job. Monday I carried most of that material out again along with probably another 1/4 ton of equipment and rubble. BY MY FUCKING SELF.

Tuesday I left home, drove 4 hours, did eight hours work. Then because the fucking hotel car park was underground and my van was too tall to get in there, I drove home again. This morning I drove back.

I'm shattered.

Tomorrow I will do 8 hours work then a five hour drive home.

Friday I have 6 hours of driving to do.

I'm wet. I don't care. And if anybody has anything to say about it I'm going to chew their leg off and shove it down their throat.

I thank you.
Somerset eh?

Crappy place. Being brought up there myself...I should know. Go down a scrumpy cider or two

Now if you were in North Somerset....

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote