View Single Post
Old 07-20-2018, 10:35 PM   #1198
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Velvet Skye - Mommy Taught Me To Masturbate HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Caught Masturbating, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Cum on Hands

WHEN MOM CATCHES PETER WHACKING-OFF TO HER IN THE SHOWER...
SHE MASTURBATES HIM....
AND LETS HER SEXUALLY BLOSSOMING YOUNG SON SCREW HER!!!
Peter's Mom confronts him about constantly spying on Her in the shower.....and Jerking-Off while he watches!!! Peter is horribly embarrassed....not only because his Mom is aware of what he's been up to....but....Mom also informs him that when he masturbates....he is doing it "wrong"!!! How humiliating! Mom takes the opportunity to show Her sexually blossoming Son how to properly Jerk his penis. Once Mom shows him a thing or two....Peter's cock is rock hard...so...since nobody else in the Family is home...Mom suggests that Peter go ahead and fuck her!!! Peter, is unable to put up much of a protest...being that his dick is now throbbing...so he goes along with the idea...and screws his Mom's brains out!! After a good fucking....Mom then Masturbates Peter with Her own skilled, experienced Hand....until he cums in droves!!! "Thank you Mommy" he says as he lies there covered in his own semen!!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, FUCKING, MOMMAS BOY, SIXTY-NINE 69, BIG TITS
Keywords: velvet skye, handjobs, hardcore, taboo, gonzo, fantasies, big tits, mother son sex

Mommy Taught Me To Masturbate HD.mp4
Dina Sky - Brothers Birthday Bra Tit Fuck HD

Sister, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Chubby, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Female Domination, Jerk Off Instruction, Virtual Sex, Titty Fuck, Cum on Tits, Cum on Hands

This was a custom video, roleplaying- You come home and I say hello but you just walked off, wondering whats going on because you always come in and talk to me about your day. I call you in to ask you whats going on and then you finally come out and say it, "you missed my birthday, you didn't get me anything" For a moment I am quiet and come to realization I totally did forget and now I feel horrible. Trying to think of something quickly I tell you to close your eyes, you hesitant at first but then you do. I take my shirt off and unzip your pants and take your cock out and slide it between my big fat tits, I tell you to open your eyes now and your in total shock and ask what I am doing. "This is your birthday gift brother, you get to fuck my tits" I squeeze your cock between my tits with my bra still on, letting you fuck those tits, feeling how hard you are throbbing I love it, and watching my sexy tits in that hot bra as your head pops out of my breasts looking so hot. I can feel you getting close to cumming, and I work your cock harder and milk out all that cum all over my bra, between my tits, and even some on my face, I say "well maybe next birthday brother you'll get to fuck my pussy " Note: there is no complete nudity in this video, the bra stays on with occasional areolas popping out Smile (tags: big boobs, big tits, breasts, bra, bra fetish, squirting dildo, cum play, tit fuck, titty fuck, blonde, taboo, roleplay, dirty talk

Category: ROLE PLAY
Related Categories: BIG TITS, BRA FETISH, BLONDES, TIT FETISH, TABOO
Keywords: big boobs, big tits, bra fetish, squirting dildos, cum play, tit fuck, blonde, taboo, roleplay, dirty talk

Bra Tit Fuck.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote