View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 06:31 AM   #9
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Leroy wasn't finished humiliating Jill, right or wrong, in his way of thinking she was just another high class white woman who thought she was to good to be fucked by a black man, and he was going to put her in her place like he had so many other uppity white women before her, and he pulled his cock out of Jill and made her stand up and take the black Babydoll lingerie off, and as she stood trembling naked before him in fear, he took a black permanent marker and began writing graffiti all over her body, starting with her tits.

On her right breast he wrote the word `White` on her left breast the word `Slut`, and it would take a lot more than the tears that were falling from her quivering chin and splashing down on her defaced tits to wash them clean of the demeaning words that he had written on them. Then he moved down to her belly, writing `Little Black Baby Maker` and drew an arrow from there down to her violated pussy where his sperm was seeping out of, making her turn around he drew a big black dick all the way down her back, and across her buttock the words `Black Dick` with and arrow pointing to her ravaged butt hole.

"Why are you treating me like this Master? (Jill sobs as he continues to scribble black slogans all over her sexy white body) I have never done anything to you" ... and turning her back around to face him, he spits in her face, and without warning brings his knee up between her trembling legs, slamming his knee cap into her tender little pussy, and poor little Jill crumbles to the floor at the big black man's feet, clutching her throbbing crotch with her quivering little hands.

"I am treating you like the white trash that you are, ya skank ass whore! I ort to stomp your sorry ass through the floor like I would a cockroach!" ... and Mrs. Taylor was frightened out of her wits, shaking and trembling uncontrollably in pain and fear, and at this point her pride and dignity were but a faded memory, as she began kissing Leroy's stinking feet, begging him ... "Please Master Leroy! Please don't hurt me, Please Master Please!" ... and looking down and seeing the sniveling wife of the famous `Tool Man` kissing his feet, hearing her pleading for mercy as her warm wet tears rained down on his feet brought a smile to his sadistic face, and his chiseled chest swelled in pride, and he continued to humiliate and degrade her, saying ...

"You are wanting to suck my big black cock aren't ya, you white trash nigga loving ho?" ... and Jill knew this wasn't a question as much as it was a demand, and there was no way she was going to tell him no, and with the saddest brown eyes that ole Leroy had ever seen, she looked up at him with tears of sorrow streaming down her pretty face and sobbed ... "Yes Master I do, I do want to suck your big black dick, please Master Please!"

Leroy felt like the King of the Mountain, as he slowly sank down to his knees in front of his little white slave ... "Get down on your elbows and knees white meat, and suck my cock" ... he said as he sat down on the backs of his feet in the bedroom floor, and Jill felt so cheap, dirty and insignificant as she lowered her face down to his nasty cock, opening her mouth and taking it between her soft succulent lips, and began to suck her black Master's man meat.

Since Leroy had already gotten his rocks off once, getting him off again seemed to take forever and a day to Jill, and she had too endure his trash talking her, degrading her with his words as he defiled her mouth with his filthy cock, and when he finally did shoot his slimy load into her mouth, she didn't have to be told to suck it all out of him and swallow it down, with a domineering man like Leroy, she knew that it was expected of her, and like a good little slave she did what she knew her Master expected of her, sucking every last drop of his cum from his big black balls.

On the morning of day three, Jill awoke in Leroy's bed after a long night of being raped and sodomized by the big black brute, Frank had returned that morning and was standing in the doorway of Leroy's bedroom, and when he seen her eyes flicker open he said ... "Are you two love birds going to sleep all morning or what?" ... Leroy opened his eyes yawning ... "I'm tired as fuck man, this little white Slut of yours kept me up all nigh humpn` and pumpn`, she just couldn't get enough of my big black cock" ... Frank just smirked at him saying ... "Well I'm going to take her off your hands and let you get some sleep, thanks for keeping he company while I was gone ole buddy" ... and looking at Jill he motioned for her to get up and come with him.

Frank took Jill to the bathroom, he was a little perturbed at Leroy, seeing her covered with permanent black ink from Leroy's marker ... "Leroy and that damned marker of his, I need you cleaned up and looking your very best by noon, I have a man coming over to meet you and it is very important that you look presentable" ... Jill looked at Frank as she sat down in the bathtub, saying ... "Please Frank, I don't want to be raped by any more men, I only want to be with you until you let me go home"

Frank grabbed a hold of her hair, jerking her head back as she sat in the tub, and in a stern voice he told her ... "Now you hear me and you hear me good Bitch! I have been trying for a long time to work out a business deal with this man that is coming over, and I have almost sealed the deal with him, I have offered your services to him as an incentive and you had better come through for me, or Leroy and I will be taking you back down into the basement bedroom and you wont be coming back up .. Alive anyways, now get cleaned up!"

By the time the black ink was scrubbed off of Jill's body her skin was pink from the scrubbing, and Frank took her to his bedroom, on the bed he had laid out what he wanted her to wear for her meeting with his business acutance ... "Get dressed and set on the side of the bed, Mr. Sanders will be here shortly, when he comes in I want you to give him your sexiest smile and ask him what his pleasure is, he doesn't know that you are an unwilling guest at my home, he thinks I have hired a call girl, and you better live up to it" ... after dressing She looked at herself in the full length mirror in the bedroom, she was wearing a white sheer negligee that hung down just past her buttocks, with a white thong, and on her legs she wore black stockings with a black lace top, I look like a Slut she thought to herself, and as she sat on the side of the bed waiting to be of sexual service to the man Frank set her up to meet, she felt like a Slut too.

Jill was so nervous and frightened that her stomach was doing flip flops as she sat waiting on the side of the bed, maybe this Mr. Sanders was a reasonable man, maybe if she just told him who she was and how she got here he would call the Police and help her gain her freedom, Frank said he knew nothing of her abduction, this Mr. Sanders was probably a law abiding citizen she thought, otherwise Frank would have not kept the truth from him, as Jill sat there contemplating how she should handle this situation the door to the bedroom opened and in walked a tall man that looked to be around her age, he was dressed casual in jeans and a leather jacket, and the dark haired man walked over to the bed, standing in front of her.

"Frank was right, you are a very desirable mature lady, please stand up so I can take a good look at you my darling" ... as Jill stood up she thought to herself that he would not bother himself with talking politely to her if he knew she was being held here and raped against her will, and as she stood before his admiring eyes she came clean with him ... "Mr. Sanders, my name is Jill Taylor, I am not the kind of woman that you think I am, I am a Mother and a wife who has been brought here and raped, they won't let me go and I am fearful that they may even kill me, oh please help me"

Mr. Sanders stood there for several seconds looking at her without saying a word, before saying ... "I am very glade that you have told me the truth about our meeting Mrs. Taylor, this changes everything" ... and Jill sighed in relief, but her relief was short lived as he reached out and grabbed the flimsy negligee she was wearing and with one yank ripped it completely off of her, his polite smile turning to a sadistic smile as he said ... "I have always wanted to experience the feeling of forcing myself on an unwilling woman, now get you're pretty little ass in that bed Mrs. Taylor"

Jill's eyes widened in fear, and she pleaded with him ... "Please Mr Sanders! Please help me! oh please I want to go home!" ... but he grabbed her by one arm and spun her around and brutally shoved her belly down on the bed, yelling at her as she landed on the bed ... "I told you to get in that bed Bitch!" ... and he followed her on to the bed, holding her belly down with one hand while grabbing her white thong in the other, and as he was ripping her thong off of her he proclaimed ... "I can't believe that I am actually going to get to rape another man's wife in the ass! Damn this is going to be good!"

Mrs. Taylor lay there sobbing ... "Please don't hurt me Mr. Sanders, please don't hurt me" ... as she heard him unzipping his pants, there was no use in struggling, Frank had given her to this man as a business bonus and he was going to collect his bonus up inside of her little butt, and there was no stopping him, and she cried out in pain as Mr. Sanders stabbed her in the ass with his hard cock, flopping around underneath him like a fish out of water ... "It Hurts! It Hurts! It Hurts!" ... she cried, but caught up in the lust of his first rape he felt no pity for Jill, he was determined to fully enjoy the experience of raping this little wife and mother, and clinching his hand into a fist, he slugged her in the side of the face, yelling ... "Take it Bitch! take it!"

After Mr, Sanders had came up Jill's ass, he kicked his pants the rest of the way off and finished taking off all his clothes, and he lay in bed beside Jill, propped up on one elbow looking into her sad brown eyes that were full of hurt and sorrow, and he kissed the tip of her nose, and said to her ... "Don't look so sad sexy lady, it was nothing personal, I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to know the feeling of raping a beautiful woman like you, now you make the rest of my stay with you a pleasant one and I won't hurt you any more okay?" ... and trembling like a mistreated little kitten she whimpered ... "Yes Mr. Sanders sir"

He gave her another little kiss on the tip of her little nose and said to her ... "Now I want you to get down there and lick your stink off of my cock" ... and the look she gave him was priceless, he could see the disgust in her eyes and knew how repulsed she must feel to have to do such a filthy thing ... "Don't make me have to say it to you twice Mrs. Taylor" ... he said with a grin, and she felt like a dirty crack whore as she slid herself down the bed to lick the combination of his cum and her shit off of his cock, and he loved the sight of seeing how disgusted she was as she lowered her face down to his grimy shaft, wrinkling her nose up as the smell sickened her, seeing her bawling like a baby as she stuck out her tongue to clean the cock that had just raped her in the ass, and the pleasure he felt as she slid the flat of her soft wet tongue up the belly of his half hard cock sent shivers down his spine and made his balls tingle with delight.

"Oh Hell Yea! That feels so damn good Mrs. Taylor, I bet your Husband would just shit if he knew how good you are making me feel right now Ha! Ha! Yea! Lick me you nasty little Wife!" ... his words only brought her more shame, causing her to cry even harder as she licked the filth off of his throbbing jerking cock, and the harder she cried the more Mr. Sanders enjoyed what she was doing to him, and he wanting her to feel as much shame as humanly possible, and he wanted her too know how much he was enjoying doing this to her, so he grabbed a fist full of her hair, cocking her head to the side so that she had to look at him, and he asked her ...

"Do you love your Husband Bitch?" ... and he had never seen this level of sorrow in another person's eyes that he seen in hers, as she pathetically sobbed ... "Yes, with all my heart" ... and the smug, evil smirk she seen on his face told her how much he was enjoying treating her so dirty, and he said to her ... "Good! I'm glade that you love him so much, I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much as I am if you didn't, now put it in your mouth and suck it till I cum, you poor excuse of a Wife!" ... and Jill went down on him, sucking and sobbing until he forcibly held her down on his ejaculating cock to make sure he fed her every last drop.

After she had swallowed his load Mr. Sanders looked at his wrist watch ... "I have to be going Mrs. Taylor, I promised my Wife I'd take her out to diner this evening, just so you know, you're the best bonus I ever had Ha! Ha!" ... and he was laughing as he walked out the door.

To be continued ...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 39.jpg (15.8 KB, 486 views)
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 24.jpg (18.4 KB, 485 views)

Last edited by jwham; 12-15-2010 at 06:34 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote