View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 05:52 AM   #459
jk1013
Privileged Member

jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Officer: "you look so sweet....innocent"
Lina: "Oh my God... I think I've seen you .....your.......your....."
Officer: "Hush now....."
Lina: "Harry........the hangman.........Grenning"
Officer: "Im going to get undressed now and feel that mouth of yours"
Lina: "Youve killed 9 people across the eastern seaboard....left them hanging"
Officer: "Well evaluated Mrs Van Poppel"

The errie scene unfolded in the abandond warehouse....Lina realized she was alone with a serial killer and likely to be his next victim....
The Hangman has never been caught and has used several disguises over the last year...
His speciality is having victims slowly strangle while they are hanging....He gets off on this like a sick fuck that he is...
Hopefully our damsel will not have to suffer this horrible fate..

The terror that Lina must have felt is unimaginable as the Hangman fucked her anally...
the abuse she had to endure left her bloody as he was strangling her ....
Lina was clinging to life

The hangman continued the violent assault against the helpless Lina.. It looks like he is about to do her in
However, the real cops are starting to figure this out...

Station: "Officer Kate....we located the car it's on Jersey street in the dock district..."
Officer Kate: "I'm en route... be there shortly"
Station: "KATE.......you wait for back up.... this guy is armed and dangerous... that is an order"
Officer Kate: "Sorry.... my radio is cutting out......over and out"

To Be Continued
jk1013 is offline   Reply With Quote