View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 06:13 AM   #457
jk1013
Privileged Member

jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The villin got hold of a nice camera that he intends to steal..He also put Chen Lin in an awful position and required her to give head
Villin: "You're doing so well for a first -timer .....smile pretty now"

The guy promised to be gentle but instead he brutally forced her to deepthroat by donkey punching her in the back of the head
Villan: "That's right....hurts dont it? I love seeing your body spasm while totally helpless"

After a while the robber untied Chen Lin and he started to feel bad for hurting her
Chen Lin: "You said you would be gentle"
Villan: " I know I'm sorry I got carried away"
Chen Lin: "Can you please go now"
Villan: "Not yet....I want to make beautiful love to you first"

Villan: "Your drivers license says your name is Chen Lin.....Did you come from China?"
Chen Lin: "My parents came from China but I was born here in America"
Villan: " Yeah Ok..... you have a great body China doll"
Chen Lin: "Please dont hurt me anymore"
Villan: " I promise....I'm going to fuck you as gentle as I am able"

Villan: "You feel so good China doll"
Chen Lin: "Why you still hold the knife ?? I have cooperated"
Villan: "To remind you who is in control"

robber: "Yep....you have alot going for you China Doll"
Chen Lin: "I must live through this"
robber: "No fears.... you deserve to live....you have been the perfect victim"

Robber: "Yes....now thats beautiful, I came in you China Doll"
Chen Lin: 'I did everything you asked and you stole my virginity"
Robber: "Yes, and now you can have lots of sex with different guys without shame"
Chen Lin: "I feel only shame"

Unlike most rape and run stories, Chen Lin seemed to captivate the robber and they engaged in a long conversation after the attack

Chen Lin: "My parents own a restaurant in a neighborhood with lots of crime, I'm afraid to visit there"
Robber: "You know....I had rotten parents...I got caught up in petty crime as a kid"
Chen Lin: "I am so sorry to hear that"
Robber: "Yeah...... look I'm going to head out now...are you sure you're going to be OK?
Chen Lin: "Yeah....I'm OK now....Thanks for staying and talking awhile"
Robber: "No problem.....you take care now Chen lin"

The End
jk1013 is offline   Reply With Quote