View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 06:41 PM   #448
jk1013
Privileged Member

jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jk1013 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rape contest winner is:

Faith is a Corporate Vice President at a popular company.. She has to stay late only occasionally but there is an important project that she is heading with a deadline coming up so on this night she worked well into the night...

Faith: (On Phone) "Hey sweetie...I know it's after 1 AM.... I'm leaving now....promise"
Husband: (On phone) " Alright...just drive safe"
Faith: (On phone) "Of course.... Love you"
Husband: (On phone) : " Love you too"

At 1:30am, Faith finally closed up the office and headed to her car.
Just as she got outside a van pulled up out of nowhere and a guy popped out of the back

Faith: " Get the fuck away from me... let me go... HELP"
Abductor: "Shut up....this will go better if you dont fight it"
Faith: "The night Security guard will be here any second"
Abductor: "Yeah......saw him......he checked out.... It's into the van now for you....we are going for a ride"

Faith was driven for miles up the interstate late at night

Abductor: "So you are the famous Mrs Faith Acuna?......you must be pretty wealthy"
Faith: "Where are you taking me?"
Abductor: " Someone with alot more money than you paid me a large sum to nab you and bring you to him"
Faith: "Who?"
Abductor: "I cant tell you that.....just stay quiet now...we are almost there"

The abductor arrived in an industrial center where they met a stranger that goes by Mr W

Mr W: "Well done Skidmore....youre money is waiting for you...."
Abductor: "Thanks....have fun with her...I'll take my leave now"
Mr W: " You are even more gorgeous than those Forbes magazines you appear in Mrs. Acuna"
Faith: " I dont know who you are but within minutes of my being late .....the best team of investigators will be looking for me"

Mr W: " Its simple Mrs Acuna.... you can do this the easy way or the hard way.... If you do things right you will be back with your jerk-off husband tomorrow.."
Faith: "Please... I dont want you to hurt me"
Mr W: "Your going to give me a blowjob now so I can get good and ready for intercourse"
Faith: "No... please... I dont want to suck cock..."
Mr W: "Do you want that pretty face of yours permanently damaged?"

To Be Continued
jk1013 is offline   Reply With Quote