View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #6
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Frank, I am so, so sorry, I shouldn't have said that, please forgive me Frank please" ... Jill begging says to her enraged tormentor, without saying a word in response to her apology, he starts unstraping her from the bed, once she is freed he grabs her by the hair and drags her out of the room and through the house as she continues to beg him for forgiveness, Frank calls out to Leroy ... "Leroy come on we are taking this mouthy little Bitch down to the basement bedroom!" ... those words immediately catch Leroy's attention, for he knew that there was only one reason that Frank took a woman down to the basement bedroom, and that was to make sure her screams could not be heard from outside the house.

Jill is completely terrified as Frank and Leroy take her into the basement bedroom and began strapping her belly down to the bed, her arms and legs spread wide apart and tied off to the four corner post of the head and foot boards of the bed. Once she is strapped down to the bed Leroy sat down on the side of the bed beside her, and began squeezing her meaty buns, as he said to Frank ... "This little Bitch must have really pissed you off Frank, let me teach her a little respect for ya bro" ... Jill cries out to Frank before he has a chance to tell Leroy to have at her ... "Please Frank please, if I could take back what I said to you I would, oh please let me make it up to you, I'd do anything for you Frank, anything"

"Don't listen to her Frank" ... Leroy says ... "This little white Cunt thinks she is still Tim's little fuck tool, it is time we show her who she belongs to now, let me hurt her Frank, I want to hurt her real bad man" ... Frank finally speaks, his voice quivering with anger ... "I don't want her hurt to the point that she is of no use to us, but you can use the bun buster on her, I want to hear the Bitch scream"

The bun buster was a thick wooden paddle that was nearly as long as a person's arm, and when Jill seen Leroy get up off the bed and pick up the paddle that was leaning in the corner of the room, she began to tremble in fear, sobbing ... "Oh God Frank pleas! Please! Pleaseee! Don't let him use that on me! I'm begging you Frank" ... but Frank did not intercede on Jill's behave as Leroy gave her a stern whack across her ass cheeks, making her cry out in pain, and she was wiggling her sweet little butt, screaming ... "No More! Please no more!" ... "Don't love tap the Bitch Leroy, I said I want to her scream!"

An evil grin crossed the big black man's lips as he raised the bun buster up high in the air over his shoulder, and it was whistling through the air as he brought it down across her beefy buns with all the force he could muster, the unforgiving wooden paddle impacted Jill's meaty buttocks with such velocity that it sounded like a gun being fired, and making her buns jiggle like Jelly, and poor little Jill let out an ear piercing blood curdling scream that echoed off the walls of the little bedroom ... "Now that is music to my ears, bust that Bitch's butt again bro!" ... Frank vengefully says ..SMACK! .. the impact of the paddle fills the room ... "MERCY! MERCY! MERCY!" ... Jill screams in agony ... "Bust her bacon again brow!" ... and Leroy shows the Mother of the Tool Man's children no mercy as he unleashes a butt beating that no human could endure, and she passed out from the pain.

Jill was passed out just long enough for Leroy to take off his clothes, and he was stuffing a pillow under her hips and climbing between her legs as her weary eyes flickered open ... "Good, you're awake, I like my hos awake when I go nut bustn' up her ass!" ... he says to her as he slid his big black boner between her quivering white buns, and there was nothing more degrading for Jill than getting sodomized by her two attackers, and Leroy was the worst of the two, not only because he was black, but because his cock was the longest and fattest of the two of them, but she was helpless to do anything other then weakly whimper ... "Don't do it to me please!"

"Say pretty please don't stick your big black dick up my worthless white ass Master Leroy" ... and Jill knew he was just toying with her, but hoping against hope she shamefully sobs ... "Please d-don't st-stick your big black di-dick up my wor-wor-worthless white ass .. M-M-M-Master Leroy" ... and Leroy spits down on the side of her tear stained face and rammed his cock all the way up her butt hole and raped her in the ass without mercy, loving the way that the helpless little white Mother and Wife wiggled and sobbed underneath him, slapping the mattress with her bound hands, pitifully crying over and over ... "Please get it out of me, please Master! Please Master! Pleaseeee!"

But her sorrowful pleas only encouraged Leroy to pound her little pooper harder until he finally flooded her asshole with his rape seed. When Leroy got up off of the bed, Frank sat down on the side of the bed, and he brushed her hair from off of her face so that he could see the pain and sorrow in her eyes, and he ask her ... "Are you ready for me to paddle ya and fuck you in the butt like Leroy did?" ... and Mrs. Taylor so humbly, meekly and submissively sobbed ...

"Frank please, I wish that there was something I could do, something that I could say to convince you how truly sorry I am for speaking to you in the disrespectful manner that I did, I swear it will never happen again sir, I swear it" ... Frank leans over and kisses her on her tear soaked cheek and with a sympathetic tone in his voice says ... "Okay Jill honey, Okay, I believe you and I forgive you, are we still friends?" ... and she sieges a siege of relief, but unseen to her, Frank reaches over her and picked up a bottle of hot sauce on the shelf beside the bed, and as she sobs ... "Yes, oh yes you are my friend, thank you Frank, tha-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" ... and Frank shoves the bottle of hot sauce up her ravaged rearend and yells at her ... "Fuck you Bitch! Now you can just lay there and suffer!"

He then gets up and gives Leroy a high five, saying ... "That ort to teach the little Bitch!" ... "The worthless white witch had it coming to her my man, now that's go get us some breakfast, I'm half starved to death" ... and the two of them left poor little Jill laying there strapped down to the bed withering and screaming in pain, with that bottle of hot sauce shoved up her butt, and she was begging them ... "Don't leave me down here like this pleaseeeee! Pleaseeee! Ohhh Pleaseee!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jill Taylor 35.jpg (17.9 KB, 729 views)
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote