Thread: I saw this:
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 06:39 AM   #19
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

HRH, I see you are still labouring under the delusion that you are as good as or, God forbid, better than a Scotsman. Sadly, even though Texans still think of themselves as legends in their own lunchtimes, you do not possess the breeding, tradition, natural superiority or the God given qualities of a Scot to come even close. Rotter's mob, the English, have tried, not to mention the Romans, Vikings, Normans, Russians, Germans and ad infinitum. They have all tried to best the Scots but have not even come close to even emulating them. My advice to you, HRH, is to stick to what Texans do best, bluff the world with bullshit and pick on those untermenschen Mexicans whose land you stole.
Now can we all get on again without trying to outdo each other about who is better than the other and how fucking marvellous the USA (Texas) is. You know you will always come second to Scotland. Live with it.
Your Old Mate batffink.