Thread: I saw this:
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 01:17 AM   #17
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
I'm glad you joined in. I was beginning to understand how William B. Harrison felt in March of 1836. Nothing quite like being outnumbered but not out gunned.

Thanks for the NASCAR information. I'm not a real fan and haven't kept up with the sport for decades. You made reference to your father's NASCAR. At my age, it is more accurate to use the term grand father's NASCAR. Hell, I was a fan when Richard Petty was on top.

Joined in? I merely wanted to clarify a minor point of misinformation. I'm afraid I have little of value to contribute to your long-running battle of words with Rotter, though I've found it quite entertaining! I definitely don't want to take sides. Rotter doesn't need, and almost certainly doesn't want, any help from me. You also seem quite able to hold your own without assistance. So I hope you don't expect me to ride in and save The Alamo! I'll leave that to a Native Texan such as yourself. I may live in Austin, but I'm a transplant who was born and raised in Washington, DC. Please don't hold that against me!