Thread: I saw this:
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 02:35 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can seriously sympathise with you, because the Texan lack of imagination led them to attempting to hold a race in a hurricane zone, in the middle of the hurricane season! What a bunch of fuck wits!

I wonder if Mexico will have more luck next week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Very few Americans even know someone who knows someone that owns a Ferrari or a Maserati. We find it difficult to imagine ourselves behind the wheel of a Formula One car. We find it difficult to imagine where we would use a Formula One car. NASCAR starts with factory fresh cars and modifies them for racing. They do not tax the American imagination. Personally, I subscribe to the old MASH line, ”Cock roach races are like auto races, people just go to them to see the crashes”. Professional soccer, professional football and auto races bore the living hell out of me.

Your sentence,
"Which is probably uncomfortable for you lot to stomach, because the rest of the world actually enjoys it, so there is no opportunity for you to force it on us!" just doesn't make sense. Did that mean old Minnie Mouse threaten you again?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote