View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 05:40 PM   #170
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default G I Jane Part Ten

Part Ten.
Jack sent the others for a smoke outside while he readied himself for Captain Blondells return. He walked over to ONeil. taking a long good look at her. He crouched down behind her exhausted form. Her twitching still partly open asshole was leaking a river of cum down to hang from her taut buttocks rivulets had run down the backs of her legs to congregate at the tops of her stiff calf muscles, where it had formed a glaze of whitish slimy scum. He moved around to her front.
Her cunt was gaping open her shaved vulva still swollen. Her cunt lips still thick with the excess blood supply. Her clit a small stiff cock pushed out of its hood like a tall button. A smaller river of the slick white semen ran down the inside of both her muscular thighs.
He looked up at her bound up ballooned breasts, which jutted from her chest. Like two heavy bulging pressurized Zeppelins. Her nipples thick chewed studs. tiny rivers of fore milk seeped out and coursed down the tight skin to drip occasionally from each breasts underside.
Lt ONeils slack face, cheeks still bulging around the ass bung inflated in her mouth. Her puffy lips a tight circle around the protruding pipe to the hand pump that hung inches above her tits. Looked so serene considering her plight. The Master Chief smiled thinking up the ways they could abuse her next.
He stood up as the door opened. It was DOBs.
"Blondells here sir! she has the base commander with her!"
"Thats OK DOBs Salems expected. Tell the boys therell be some more action soon. Oh and get the Video man in the hide. I dont think Salem will want a record of this but hell what about posterity huh?"
DOBs grinned " Understood Master Chief!" he left.
ONeil groaned stirring slightly. He drew on his cigarette and smiled.
"Thats what I like about you Lieutenant, timing, youre a natural!"
The door opened Blondells stood there dressed in her winter black uniform. She held the door Captain Salem came in behind her. The Master Chief snapped to attention and saluted.
"Morning Sir!" he barked.
Salem returned the salute and pulled his cigar from his mouth.
"Morning Master Chief. Blondells says you seem to be havin some kind O difficulty with a certain candidate?" he turned to admire ONeils suspended form.
"Thats right Sir, She is shall we say stubborn, like a mule Sir, and I
know how you like a woman with spirit Sir"
"Damn right, So whats your plan man?"
"Sir if I may?" Blondells queried.
"Yeah spit it out bitch, Im kinda hungry for a piece Oher ass so make it quick!" he barked looking at Blondells with disdain.
"Sir we thought if she were to be raped by you too sir that would break her spirit so that . . . . ."
"She becomes a SEAL Slut! yep thats the general idea bitch. theres no point having to cart fuckin whores like you around if they dont fuck ansuck when theyre told. Aint that right cunt!"
Blondells swallowed "Yes Sir exactly"
"Well Ill tell you what, you get that piece of shit dressed in her proper attire, hung up like that, OK. Now would you say, Lieutenant ONeil is pissed with you right now Blondells?" he smiled down at her.
"Well . . .. yes sir I would imagine she is. But . ."
"Good I want her tooled up so she can grudge fuck your sorry ass Blondells! An I want her ass open enough to take my meat! Do you understand me?" he drew on his cigar.
Blondells face flushed red, she glanced at Jack uncomfortably.
"Yes Sir!"
"Well there aint no time like the present. Get some men in here Master Chief, to assist Blondells dressing her boyfriend there. And once shes dressed I want you Blondells on your knees here sucking me up while some men open up her ass yeah!"
They both nodded. Blondells went to ask something then stopped.
"You got a problem Bitch?" Salem snarled.
She swallowed "You plan to put that, (she glanced at his groin) up her ass Sir?"
"Oh yes cunt, so you better make it nice an wet otherwise its going up yours YEAH!"
She swallowed fearfully "Yes Sir" her face paling.
"Snap to it!"
Jack went to get some men. Blondells retrieved ONeils dress uniform from the vehicle. Shed enjoyed going through ONeils things to get it together. Especially the soiled panties shed found, and kept. When she got back SERE troops were cleaning the still out ONeil down with buckets of water and rough sponges.
Salem sat on the edge of the bench watching as he smoked his cigar.
They lowered her arms and untied her booted feet.
Suddenly ONeil seized her chance and sprang to life leaping from their grip and lunging for the door. One grabbed her lower leg his hands sliding down her wet flesh then anchoring on her boot. She fell headlong, twisting over to kick at him with the other foot.
"UHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHH!" she grunted.
Her boot hit his face forcing him to let go. In moments she was up turning for the door. It was enough, the others were there. Her laboured breathing snorted though her nostrils as she kicked and fought ferociously to keep their hands off her. Feet and hands lashing out with swift accuracy. ONeil glanced about desperate for an escape route.
Something hit her breast. It stung. She glanced down.
"NNNEEEEEAAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH!" She screamed.
ONeil went rigid her body convulsing as raw electricity lanced through her tit and body. She collapsed helpless as her arms and legs flailed her. She became a twitching gibbering heap on the floor.
Salem walked forward his thumb hovering over the button on the tazor unit he held the cable from it going limp between it and her breast. He stood over her. chewing his cigar.
"Well dont just stand there get the Lieutenant up she has a busy afternoon ahead of her!" he growled.
They dragged her up to her feet. She stood on trembling legs.
"Listen up Lieutenant, you liked that? NO? I didnt think so. You make another fuckin wise move like that an you get another dose through that big udder oyours yeah? Now you take those boots off and put on the nice thigh tops that Blondells has brought you"
ONeil stared at him then knelt and undid her boots, she pulled them off. Blondells handed her the stockings. She stared at them, for minutes.
"OK its your decision bitch!" his thumb lowered
ONeil shook her head NO and hurried to put them on as the SEAR guards looked on. She stretched the shear stockings up her strong legs. They reached to mid thigh. Blondells handed her a suspender belt. she slung it round her and put it on.
Blondells licked her lips, feeling her twat wetten at the sexy vision unfurling before her. She handed ONeil her dress blouse.
"Put it on your arms, do it up at the neck, leave the front open!"
She did her hand hovered near the electrode stuck to her breast.
"You touch that it goes on your clit next. Understand". Salem snarled.
ONeil fastened it, the smartly pressed white material hanging loosly over her bulging tits. Next was her neck tie, then the black skirt.
ONeil looked delicious. She stared at Salem with contempt, fierce determination still burned there.
"Put the manacles back on Lieutenant, you looked so good like that,
Unless you want us to put them on while your fitting on the floor"
She stepped under the manacles and put her wrists back in them. Jack stepped forward and snapped them closed. ONeil groaned as the chain went taught as she was hoisted up again. She was left on tip toe in her stockingd feet.
Blondells came forward and slipped ONeils dress shoes on. she took the opportunity to run her tongue up ONeils tense calf. ONeil flinched and tried to pull away. Blondells stood up.
"Lift her skirt, tuck it in the waist band Blondells, so we can see her ass, then get your butt over here!" Salem barked.
Blondells went over to him and knelt at his side.
"Get it out cunt!" he ordered, standing.
Blondells swallowed then undid his pants, drawing aside his trousers she pulled his boxers down. Then she took his cock in her hand.
ONeil watched her eyes widening as it came into sight. It was the thickest cock she had ever seen, limp it was about 8 inches and about 2-3 inches in diameter. She swallowed too.
Blondells lifted it to her lips, sliding the foreskin back to reveal the large purple helmet beneath. She hesitated.
"Sir . . please you wont make me throat you again will you Sir?!"
Salem laughed " Well you better make sure it fits up her ass then bitch, now get to it!"
ONeil balked she couldnt take that up her ass it would kill her, even with the abuse shed undergone. Oh God hell kill me!
Blondells began to lick the end of his cock, running her tongue up over the top and around it.
"Master Chief get the Tail ready for Splitting!"
Jack got two of the guys over to kneel on either side of ONeils legs and pull them open. ONeil strained to keep them closed. Fighting them every inch of the way.
He ordered another two to help. The other two now joined in dragging and holding her legs apart. Then another knelt behind her and started playing and fingering ONeils asshole. He forced a couple fingers in her butt and found how full it still was from the earlier loads dumped in her.
"Shit Master Chief shes brimming with jiz you got the tool?"
ONeil cringed with humiliation, her eyes transfixed on the Base Commanders thickening tool.
"Sure have, DOBs fetch it!" he hurried away.
DOBs came back carrying what look like some sort of pump. Actually it was some sort of penis enlarger. It was a pump that had a clear tube to insert your cock and a plunger that when pulled would suck on your cock in an attempt to stretch it longer. it had been doctored. Covering the open end of the pump was a tapered cap that had a hole in the end.
He handed it to the guy who placed the end of it to her asshole. He pushed the tapered end of the pump in, then once the clear tube portion entered her ass, he forced a couple more inches in making sure it was well planted in ONeils rectum.
ONeil struggled as it entered her, fearful of what they planned to
do she voiced stifled complaints into the mouth bung
Then he pulled on the plunger. ONeil jerked her back arching her feet stamping as she felt as if her guts were being pulled out. He was siphoning the Jiz from her ass. The clear tube began filling with a whitish brown sludge as Bull extracted the plunger. It was all the sperm that had been deposited inside ONeils ass, tainted from mixing with traces of her own excrement. Slowly he kept pulling until he filled the tube and pulled the pump out. There seemed to be gallons of cum swill in the tube.
"Ok get her opened up," Jack exclaimed.
He walked in front of ONeil showing her the pump full of sperm. He just wanted to show her how much cum she he had taken out of her.
She looked totally disgusted. He smiled.
"See how busy the boys were when you blacked out!"
"Now that and his monster cock aint gonna fit in the same hole, see how good we are to you" She shook her head in disgust.
"You dont want me to waste it? sure Ill keep it for you"
ONeil winced and jolted as more fingers went up her ass. groaning as she felt her sore asshole get fingered.
"Hey ONeil do you think you can take a fist in your ass? Your assholes certainly slimy enough from all the sperm."
She looked at him shocked NO she shook her head
"NNNNOOOOHHHH . . . NNNNOOOHHH"
He grinned "YYYYYEEEEESSSS . . .YYYEEESSS!" he mimicked.
She jolted as another finger was forced in, the forth. His hand began pushing on her anal hole. It stretched,... she groaned, again he pushed.... it widened. Her legs snatched as she tried to clench her battered anus, desperate to stop him. More,. . .all fingers were in up to his knuckles. He pushed harder.
ONeil flexed her hips whining, . . he pushed still harder,... it
stretched,
The men holding her stockingd legs struggling to hold them. She felt hot burning fire from her sphincter as it was forced and then a hideous sudden snap. . and he was in. Her asshole wrapped around his wrist as he implanted his whole hand into her spasming clenching rectum.
"This is one fuckin strong ass," he commented to the others.
He began working his hand inside her moving it, pulling and pushing,
twisting it, ONeil moaned and groaned in agony. Then he backed his
fist out until it was positioned right in her anal entrance, stretching her
hole wide open. He twisted his fist back and forth rimming her anal ring.
Lt ONeil grunted out in despair biting on the bung in her mouth as he kept her hole stretched wide causing her to feel ripples of hard pain.
Then he sunk his fist back in. He tried pushing deeper into ONeils
quaking body and his wrist inched in further. How much could she
take? How deep into her ass could she handle? How could she make
him to stop. He pushed in deeper, inserting more, until half of his forearm
disappeared into Her cruelly stretched open asshole.
ONeil watched as Blondells licked and sucked on Salems cock which was now huge easily wider than the blondes mouth. He held her by the top of the hair as she bobbed around his meat.
Jack couldnt believe what he was watching. her ass taking all that. He smiled and went to the front of her. He grabbed the bung deflated it and wrenched it from her mouth.
"STOP..AHEE....ILL DO WHAT YOU WANT!...AGHAAAA!."
"AGHAAA!...AHHHHH!..AGHHHAAAA!...PLEASE...PLEA SEE I BEG YOU..PLEASE. . . TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT PLEASE ILL . . . ILL SUCK YOUR COCK AGAIN . . ANYTHING..PLEASEEE!"
Jack lifted the pump full of sludge to her face.
"You want him to take his fist out of your ass ONeil?"
"Yes ohhh yesss please please UUGHHHHHH!!"
"OK you drink this, hell take his fist out"
She nearly wretched "No, no fucking waaaaaaayyyy!"
He closed his hand making a fist inside her giving him a little more room to make an even deeper entry. Again he pushed and another two inches of arm entered ONeils ass. It felt like he had his whole arm inside her ass. She wailed tears streamed down her face. Her rectum clung to his arm like a vice.
"oh God,... oh, God. make him take it out, take it out!"
"You gonna drink this then whore?"
"No dont make me . . Please . . noo?"
"Drink it!" She nodded before she realized what she was doing.
"Say AHH!" She opened her mouth in a begging fashion
"AGHHH!...AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH . . Guullkk!"
He put the pump just over her open lips and began to pump it into her mouth and down her throat. He pushed the plunger down halfway and the slimy ooze spilled out the opening into ONeils mouth. It was the most disgusting thing she could imagine.
ONeils mouth filled with the cum sludge. Sobbing ONeil closed her mouth to swallow. And swallow she did, eating the filthy sperm. The sludge in the pump a shit cum mixture he just extracted from her ass.
He grinned and offered her more she choked it down and then opened her mouth again, it was empty, Jack pushed on the plunger one more time. The rest of the sludge dumped into her mouth with some dribbling down her chin. Then another gagging swallow, a gulp, she drank it all, ate all the slimy disgusting sperm that had been shot up her ass for last hours.
"Well look at that, see now I find it hard to believe a woman, an officer, would degrade herself to such a level - eating the cum from her own ass. After it had soaked up the smell and dirt from deep within her own rectum, just to get a lying son ofa bitch like me the chance to laugh when I let em fist your ass anyhow!"
"NNNNNNNNOOOOOO YOU BASTARD . . BASTARD PLEASE
PLEASE!!" she screamed at him he just laughed.
She felt herself going nearly insane, . Her asshole had to be stretched four inches across to accommodate the his arm.
Salem got up and dragged Blondells over with him to watch ONeils plight. His cock was still about 9 inches long but more than 3-4 inches across. The girth was amazing. He pumped it with his hand dragging the thick head across Blondells face.
He pulled back out of her ass a little and rammed it home up her anal chute until he hit bottom again. Then again he pumped his arm up her butt bottoming out deep in her ass. He repeated his anal fist fuck into ONeils ass over and over slamming his fist as far as it would go, forcing it until he hit the soft flesh in the deepest part of her rectum.
Ramming her asshole like this was so arousing he was in a frenzy too and ready to cum. He ripped his arm out of her ass. ONeil screamed from the instant surge of pain as his fist passed through her sphincter so abruptly.
ONeil was delirious with pain.
"Here use this cunts mouth!" Salem insisted pushing Blondells to the soldier.
He rammed his cock into Blondells mouth and came instantly.
Blondells coughing and choking as his load jetted against her tonsils.
Salem strode behind ONeil admiring her flinching ass cheeks.
"Blondells! Stop eating cock and get your toy, whore!"
Blondells staggered up wiping her mouth. She went to her medical bag.
Retrieving her strap on dildo she lifted her skirt to put it on.
"Blondells what in gods name are you doin? get that thing on this bitch!"
She looked at him with pure hatred. "Yes Sir"
She went to the front of ONeil admiring her gorgeous big tits and the big wet patches that had appeared on her dress blouse, over each protruding teat. She hoisted up ONeils skirt at the front and dipped her fingers down to toy with ONeils stiff sensitive clit.
"UHHHH fuck off bitch!" ONeil spat.
Blondells pinched her clit yanking on it.
"AGHHH!...AAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" ONeil twisted and shook.
"Get the fucking thing on her you ass!" she looked shocked and then knelt
She put the first strap around her thigh and yanked it tight, then the other then she put the base against ONeils shaved pubis, The clit stimulator cupping her hypersensitive clit. She put the last strap around her waist and drew it tight. Then she drew it away and fingered ONeils clit so it would be trapped against the hard stimulator. Then she readjusted a strap, tightening it as far as it would go.
The soldiers pushed her legs together Blondells had some thick tape, She strapped ONeils legs together the tape biting into her strong thighs deep.
ONeil shuddered not understanding. hard sexy shocks rippled up from her clit to her cunt. Then she felt Salems fingers dragging her pushed together buttocks wide.
ONeil stared down, Hanging between her legs, held in place by a harness, was the eight inch rubber cock, that Blondells had raped her with earlier.
"Its monstrous!" Blondells exclaimed Squeezing it
"I like a challenge," Then she pushed her slippery fingers down between ONeils legs and up into her already lubricated pussy. She pushed all five fingers in, stretching the opening.
"Oooo!" moaned ONeil in shock as she felt the intrusion.
Blondells withdrew her fingers licking them and stood up and then began playing with ONeils tits pulling her big teats between her thin long fingers. Then she lifted her skirt and leg and pushed the dildos head to her own cunt.
"Cmon Lieutenant fuck me? fuck my cunt! I know you want to make
me take it. Cmon big girl like you, fuck me"
"Get off me you dike bitch!" ONeil managed
Blondells wrapped her arms around ONeils neck lifting herself, then she slid down the thing embedding it in her own cunt.
"Oooh too late you are fucking me, Soldier!"
She began heaving up and down, each time squeezing ONeils trapped clit. She began to pump her hips in and out. slowly at first, then picking up speed. She used long deep strokes. She threw her head back, making gargling moans and grunts.
Salem started pushing on her abused asshole. She could feel the
thick blunt pole against her splayed ass
"Please, please stop!"
"Dont please...Ahhhhhhhhhh!...Nooooooo!" She screamed.
ALL she could feel was cock as his pole sank into her trapped cheeks and forced her asshole open. The pain was incredible taking that huge fat bloated cock even in her stretched and slackened hole. Salem managed to force the head of his cock into her rear, he was grunting, trying to ram all of it the rest of the way in. Forcing it with his fingers, slowly it disappeared, He force fed inch by inch inside ONeils ass.
She screamed and gurgled in excruciating agony the entire time it passed through her asshole, the fat hard head painfully stretching her abused sphincter. Once the brutal head was in he stopped enjoying her taut ring strangling the crown. ONeil was heaving her hips forward driven by animal desperation to free herself of the awful thing.
Each time she did she thrust deeply up into Blondells who clung to her front writhing in pleasure as she felt her thick dildo force in and out of her juiced up cunt chute. The constant rubbing against ONeils own love button was sending her belly into pre-orgasmic fits.
"Oh yeah ONeil fuck me you brute ooooooh yeah!!" Blondells enthused theatrically.
Heaving up and down her muscular frame kissing her agonized face rubbing herself hard against ONeils trapped tits. Her slender legs dangling down her whole weight sitting on the dildo.
Salem felt ONeils tortured ass spasm and twitch around his tool He began to force more in, pushing the hard flesh into her butt, ONeil howled searing pain lancing through her bowels as he made her take his obscene girth.
"OH GOD YOU Bast . . please . . please URGHHHHHHHH . .NOOO!"
Blondells was slamming her twat down on the dildo now sending bursts of shocking pleasure up through ONeils tightening belly. She leant back grabbing ONeils helpless bound tits pulling and pummelling them. Milk squirting from each with every blow.
Salem went up on tip toe throwing his weight at her ass grunting with effort as he slowly managed to ease the thing in until his forearm thick now 10 inch cock was completely buried inside her rectum.
ONeil was moaning and grunting in a hysterical panic, thrusting and jolting her hips as her mind reeled from the savage stuffed aching fullness coursing up through her ass as his massive piece of cockmeat stirred her guts. Cramps crippled her belly as her rectum spasmed around the unrelenting thing.
"BOOOOOOYYYYYYAAAAAAAA ONeil I knew youd be able to to take this. YEAH! YEAH TAKE IT CUNT!!" Salem grunted.
She was slung forward wrenching down on her manacles desperately trying to pull off it her groin ramming the dildo deep into Blondells dripping gash.
He slapped her ass as he pulled all the way out, He fought the suction to pull his cock backwards. ONeil yelped in sudden pain as her sphincter fought to adjust to his thick helmet being lodged yet again in its straining confines, burning and springing around his hard intruding staff.
Blondells slammed down squealing in pleasure.
"Fuck me fuck me!" she encouraged.
Salem laughed behind her. "Go on, Fuck the whore! After all shes the lesbian cunt that raped you, Cmon Lieutenant Grudge fuck the bitch!" He growled in her ear.
He reached around showing her the Tazor box his finger poised over the button.
"I pull out shock you ram back in until you do understand ONeil?"
She nodded desperate not to feel that through her breast again. ONeil eased forward feeling Blondells stiffen and groan. As she did in that moment of distraction her asshole abruptly spasmed, clenching and loosening suddenly sucking the rest of Salems cock in like it was pulling back a shit.
"NNNNNUUUUUAARHHHHHHH . . .OMY GOD OMY . . GODDDD!!"
She screamed in horror.
He Grunted in animal pleasure as he felt his cock head pulled deep into her guts. Feeling the twisting narrowing length of her ass tube straighten out to receive his agonizing sceptre length tool. He then Rammed forward, Viciously throwing his groin up into her butt skewering her bowels with his deep plunging cock. He jammed his cock back into her clenching sucking ass, He leant back, watching as it disappeared into her tortured hole. Her sphincter a thin red band stretched obscenely around the huge girth of his cock. Her strong taught full globes quaking with tension on either side.
ONeil was heaving forward. Ramming Blondells cunt hard and fast. making the blonde officer kick and hump. Gasping and groaning in delight as she was fucked by her dream woman. Her arms crossing behind ONeils neck as her legs came up and locked to the poor Lieutenants churning hips.
"Oh yes Jordan YESSS!! Fuck me, make me take it UH UH!"
Her belly aching anal rape seemed to go on forever, each motion felt like it was tearing up her insides, an explosion of searing pain, which seemed never ending. Her mind felt only the agony coursing through her whole body surging up through her expanded forced intestines with each sadistic thrust up her ass. She could feel every inch of Salems cock buried deep inside her fiery bowels, She screamed as Salem pummelled her ass then he rested just a moment.
ONeil sobbed in relief, for the moments relief, She had never experienced such awful feelings and mind numbing sensations like this before. It was far worse than the others raping her ass.
Blondells was humping up and down on her front maniacally lost in her own building orgasm.
Then Salem began fucking her asshole again with a vengeance. Again ONeils sobbing screams resumed as he rammed her snatching quaking ass, unmercifully. He would slide his cock out and then he would quickly force it back in, Enjoying the way her ass sucked his shaft back in all the way. At the last instant He would lunge fiercely into her, straightening his powerful legs, slapping his balls into her asscheeks.
Over and over ONeils ass swallowed up his giant four inch wide prick. ONeil gasped and cried out in pain as the monster thing rammed up into her belly. She had this tremendous overwhelming feeling of FULLNESS each time he sank the thing up into her.
Salems cock ripped in and out of her anus, skewering her gaping asshole, searing wretched pain mixing with the shocks of rapturous pleasure boiling up from her trapped clit, and then hammering up through her body. Flooding her near senseless brain with overloading bursts of white hot sexual sensations.
She had began thrusting into Blondells humping body surrendering to her angry bitter outrage lunging deep up the womans cunt. passing on each vicious gut wrenching thrust into her fellow officers pussy. Salem grunted like a mindless animal as his engorged phallus impaled her and seemed to expand and impossibly grow.
Blondells went wild her body stiffening and shaking as she mouthed loud grunts of pleasure, her face a mask of glowing satisfaction as she came. Hot cunt juice flooding out down the shaft of the dildo as she pounded down its full length. Hard sharp shocks shot up through ONeils cunt as the dildo gyrated and bobbed forcing her belly into a constricted hard knot of potential.
Salem heaved, his hard cock flesh rippling in to her clenching hole. It reacted to the growing contractions in ONeils belly and clamped down around his tool with tremendous force. Salem groaned in pleasure, and putting his forearm around ONeils throat he Jack hammered her ass. Forcing awful howls of anguished straining helpless excruciation from ONeil.
She jolted and slammed back. her body going tense and suddenly she was thrashing and flailing screaming in abandoned pleasure as her cunt exploded in a torrent of unbelievably forceful contractions. An earth shattering orgasm that nearly ripped her body apart. She screamed at him to fuck her asshole harder while her body twitched and bucked while impaled on his arm thick meat. Pussy Juice squirting out of her cunt as it went into a fit of powerful ejaculations.
"oh God, . . OH, GOD. . .yes, THATS WHAT YOU WANT. . yes, WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR YES? FUCK MY ASS OOOH FUCK ITTTTTTTTT!!"
She drew a shuddering breath.
"FUCK MY ASSHOLE. . . .Ram it in . . in my ass, harder, . . harder. YOU BASTARDS . . . BASTARDS OH GOD YOUR . . . MAKING ME . . ME UUUUUUUUGGGHHHH!!!"
Salem felt her ass suck, clench, and massage, his monster cock with incredible ferocity. He groaned deep and long as his nuts released a rushing flood of white jism which thumped up his staff into her sucking, hungry anus and burst into her guts with a heavy hot insistent throb.
"OH YEAH YOU SPLIT TAIL BITTTTCCHH ARGHHH!"
ONeil was a sobbing flinching puppet impaled on his cock. Her body wracked with powerful aftershocks. Finally he pulled out spewing cum all down the backs of her legs. As his cock was released from the confines of her rectum it swelled and pumped on its own more cum shot all over her crack and cheeks running down and sliding into her gaping raw fist sized asshole. Once Salem finished creaming all over her, he shoved his half hard cock up ONeils ass one last time pushing the last drops of his sperm inside her anus.
He stepped back and came around in front of ONeil.
"Blondells get this cleaned!"
Blondells climbed off the dildo and obediently knelt at his feet lapping at his semen, shit and blood streaked tool.
ONeil hung there. gasping her abdomen still quaking with aftermath. The Dildo stuck out of her covered in Blondells thick creamy juices. She felt totally shocked and stunned as the urge to suck and lap at his cock went through her reeling mind.
"Looks like we have another bone fide SEAL Slut on our books boys!" He gloated taking out another cigar and lighting it.
End of Part Ten.

Enjoy MG.

P.S This was not and never has been a Quinn-Martin production. I would like to thank The Magnificent CONWIC for his assistance toward this story.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote