View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 12:47 AM   #130
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thank you

A big thank you everyone for being patient and reading my stories I am truelly overwhelmed how many hits I have on this board, I know most of you prefer to sit there happy to read them and make no comment, but I just wanted you to know that I am grateful cheers Enjoy MG

Just a note to say the stories were all put up on a user group ages ago and were quite disjointed and sometimes it takes awhile to pull all the different inputs together so the story is a story if you get my meaning? Anyhow that's what takes the time, so if you notice the latest episode is what occurred when one of the characters went off stage in episode 20, and then that will come back to the main stream in awhile cheers MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote