View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 04:42 AM   #9
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My "Rep"

You think my "Rep" is bad here, you should see it in real life!

Former Texas Governor Mark White (Liberal Democrat Douche bag) had me banned from his News Conferences, and former U.S. Senator from Texas Lloyd Benson (another long winded Democrat Libtard) had his security team follow me after one of his New Conferences (they looked pretty silly with their car suck in the mud of the field I led them thru, morons).

Hell, one local dipstick took a shot at me. Bad luck for him...

I have my own website I use for nothing but insulting people who need to be insulted (I give out a Nincompoop of the Month Award) and saying the things that would get me fired if I said them at work.

A "Bad Rep" is a badge of honor, especially when it comes from a wussy.
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote