View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 06:30 AM   #1
trouble-shooter

trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trouble-shooter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default NEWS FLASH: Comet to strike in one Hour

CNN has just announced that a comet will strike the Earth in just over an hour, potentially wiping out millions, maybe even everyone.

You don't want to spend your last hour whining. You know what you want to do.

So tell us... who will you go out and rape?
Remember, you've only got an hour to find her and give her the fuck of her life!

I work with a tall, long haired blonde named Jennifer, about 35. Six foot tall without the high heels she always wears, long lean legs and a set of at least C cup tits (all natural I suspect).

I kick in her door, grab her and cuff her hands behind her back, and get the party started!

What's YOUR "End of the World" Rape Plan?
trouble-shooter is offline   Reply With Quote