View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 06:08 AM   #12
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I know all of that and I asked your friend not you.
it was a mistake from me to put post in a thread like this,and about you I don't want to quote about your posts again because I don't want give you more than your size.

the good thing in this board is not all members like you and not all mods like wicked.
Get over yourself. The real pitty here is that there is even ONE member like you on here.

Ever think that others post in reply to your post to Wicked because they too think the same way that he does.... Stop whinging about other people and start looking at yourself. Your first post here (That is coincidentally DELETED now, by yourself) was also a mean thing to put. So dont complain about things that you dont want others to say to you when you say mean shit about other members here.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote