View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 10:53 PM   #6
glasspearls

glasspearls has initial reputation

I felt my cheeks blush five shades of red as I sat, paralyzed in fear and confusion, in my office chair. I had to do what the voice said, there was no way around. So as my eyes filled with tears, I stared at the webcam, wondering who was on the other side and why they were doing it. The way the voice said "we" and "our" sent chills down my spine as I thought of a group of people that somehow had it out for me. With shaking hands, I had undone my blouse and peeled off my bra, exposing my perky 34 D tits in complete humiliation.

The task the voice said next made me shake my head furiously. "Who is this? Why are you doing this to me?" I hissed at my the receiver, not wanting to make too much noise in case someone walked in my office. But as I got no response, I knew I was powerless to refuse the voice's commands.

So I grasped the purple dildo, closing my eyes as my tongue licked it tentatively. I had never been more humiliated in my whole life. But under this duress, I knew I couldn't refuse. His words echoed in my head. If I didn't make whoever was watching hard, my entire future would be completely over.

Opening my eyes and looking at the camera, I tried to convincingly bring the obscene purple dildo in my mouth, slowly at first. As I was terrified of not impressing whoever was watching enough, I pursed my full lips as I sucked at the tip of the dildo, my blue eyes flashing in both shame and distress at the webcam. Next I pushed the cock further into my mouth, trying to deep throat the whole shaft. I remembered the voice saying to grope myself, so with a shaking hand I lifted it to my tits and massaged my breast then pinched at my hard nipples. While groping my own breasts, I had the other hand forcing the dildo further down my mouth, letting a moan out to try and make it sound convincing for them. For all I knew they were recording my little show but I couldn't even afford not to do it given the dirt my blackmailer had dug up on me.
glasspearls is offline   Reply With Quote