View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 07:33 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watched her freak out from my little surprises but I was far from done with her. I was going to let her sweat a bit more. I watched her check around the desk for other little surprises and I had two more, the first of course was her screen saver that would display the images every ten minutes the monitor was left unattended. The second was the web cam that was linked to a server I had set up in my home. I was going to make her come to me instead of confronting her. It was time for the next step.

I phoned her using a disposable phone that kept my number safe and used a cheap voice distorter to disguise my voice. I rang her up.

"How did you like our surprise, we've been putting up with your shit for years bitch. Guess what now its our turn, we have your web cam set up to a specific server and if you don't get topless for us in five minutes we'll send the video to all the staff." She tried to protest but all she got in reply was a digital timer counting down.

I watched as she caved exposing her breasts to the camera she had no choice and she knew it. "Good now I want you to suck your purple toy like it was the best thing you've ever tasted and make it convincing, grope yourself, make us hard otherwise the evidence gets posted."
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote