View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 02:39 PM   #39
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her feet drag across the hard floor, her body hanging limply between the two men. She sobs and shivers, feeling their hands squeezing her arms tightly, nails biting sharply into her skin. “Damned fuck!” yells one. “This cunt is purposely weighing herself like a brick!”
“Don’t let it get to you,” says the other one. “She isn’t that good a fuck.”
“Yeah...? Well you still got to fuck her!”
The man’s hand leans towards her, brushing against her breasts, making her wince visibly. The men glance at each other and drag her quietly to the bathroom where a hose is attached to the wall, the knobs turned as she is laid against the corner. She shrieks as the piercing cold water hits her, the hard water smashing against her tender sore flesh, biting into her skin and sinking deep with its stinging cold. She thrashes madly, kicking out and stomping her feet, trying to block the water with her arms with little success. The water still gets through, drenching her thickly.
Slowly the water is shut off, turning into a trickle down the hose. The two men leer at her as she shivers, rubbing her arms. “Tell you what?” says Vlad. “You fuck her now and we clean her off after.”
“No. Please...” she whispers barely with an audible voice. The large man with a short scruff of black hair comes over to her, gripping her hair and jerking it back harshly.
“Shut up and lean over that toilet bitch. Back turned.”
He throws her against the toilet, she stumbling atop it, nearly stumbling. The man kicks her feet out from under her, spreading her legs roughly prodding her sex, thrusting two fingers into her tender twat. She moans and the man slaps her ass with a loud crack. “Shut up bitch!” he says.
She shivers, shaking, but says nothing more, simply waiting as she hears the zipper get pulled down, the man grunting with a moan. Oh god, she thinks. How much more must I endure?
She doesn’t have long to wait before the man is rubbing his member along her tender slit, already beaten ruthlessly by his compatriot and starts to push in, the gargantuan head slowly making its way into her hole. She squeezes her eyes shut, wincing, teeth grit, trying not to make a sound. She feels her head jerked back, the man named “Vlad” glaring down at her.
“That’s my friend, Demetri, you’re feeling back there. Not quite as big as myself, but I’m sure you’ll find the accommodations worth your time.”
She does not answer, simply staring with wide eyes while she feels large meaty fingers on her waist suddenly grip her hard and push down in one thrust. “Ah!” she yelps.
“Don’t say a word, whore,” whispers Vlad. “This needs to be on the hush, hush.”
He releases his grip on her and she leans her head down, feeling as the large man behind her massages her hips, his penis wriggling in her vagina, finding its purchase. “Fuck!” says the man, rubbing his cock inside her, his ball sack touching against her pained lips. “This bitch is tight! Wonder how many times she’s been fucked?”
“Not many,” says Vlad, turning away and leaning against a wall. “Heard the boss say over the phone she’s new. A corporate type the big wigs got. Probably never sucked any cock in her miserable life before now.”
“Yeah...” says the man behind her, jerking her head back by a handful of hair. “A real stuck up bitch, eh? Well, we’ll work on that attitude of yours.”
Releasing his grip on her hair she feels his hands move back down to her waist, his member sliding out of her hips slowly, a pause as it’s half way in and then a thump as it’s thrust back in, making her jerk with a moan. “No sounds,” says the man.
She shivers, feeling him withdraw part way again and steels herself for his thrust. It comes with a smack and is repeated, a small grunt slipping from her lips with each thrust. She can see Vlad through her matt of hair as his friend thrust slowly against her, always seeming to hold his member inside her to feel her wet tightness before pulling out part way to thrust again.
Vlad simply stares with a half bored look, pulling a cigarette from his pocket and lighting the end. “Demetri” soon grows tired of his short game and begins to fuck her in earnest, his thrust hitting her vagina with more force, slapping against her walls with wet slopping sounds as he begins thrusting more rapidly. He grips her hair, holding her neck arched in an almost painful angle as he slams into her again and again, hips beating against her own. She bares it with grit teeth, trying to ignore the scalding in her scalp and the aggravation her hips feel at the assault. She contents herself with thoughts that it will soon all be over and that at least the man is ignoring her breasts, which are still very raw and tender, swinging back and forth with wet slaps against her chest. They hurt. Oh god do they hurt.
And then she yells, feeling one of the man’s meaty hands start to squeeze and massage her reddened right orb, pulling and pinching at the abused flesh. “Please!” she says, gripping his hand. “Don’t!”
He pulls her off the floor, turning her and slamming her against the wall, his dick slipping from her warm cave. Leaning his face close to hers, fat cheeks hanging down with large lips puckered out, he says, “Don’t ever say no to me slut. You understand?” His words are dark and harsh and Vivian nods quickly, just wishing it to be over.
“Good,” he says, his hand moving to her tender flesh, slowly massaging it. “Now say “Fuck me.”
“Please...” she begs, tears starting to stream down her eyes.
“Say it!” he yells.
Wincing she says “fuck me!” in a half yell.
“Again!” he says.
“Fuck me!” she cries back.
“Again! Keep saying it slut!”
“Fuck me! Fuck me!” she says through half sobs, her body shivering as the large man releases his grip on her breast and grips her legs, spreading them painfully while positioning his member at her sex and pushing in with one sharp blow. She yelps at the sudden penetration.
“Keep saying it,” he says in a quiet voice.
“F-fuck me,” she says, feeling his member sliding out and then in with another thrust.
“Again.”
“Fuck me.”
Another thrust.
“Again.”
“F-fuck me.”
And it’s followed by another thrust, each pleading cry followed by a thrust. Soon it becomes a savage assault of her pussy, her ball sack pounding against her hips as his large member slams against her cervix, her tight walls trying futilely to lubricate themselves to lessen the pain of the assault. It continues like this for several minutes, her legs bouncing around his girth, her arms at some point having found their way around his shoulders while she screamed for the man to fuck her. Her hips screamed with fire as she bounced recklessly upon them, her hair swinging back and forth further obscuring her vision and her tears streamed down and made it all stick to her face. Still she continued to scream the vile words he’d instructed until she felt him up his pace, his savagery becoming worse on her inflamed hips until he dropped her with a crack on the ground, his cum falling on her chin and over her heaving breasts.
She shakes her head slowly, simply wishing the nightmare to be at an end and barely resist when the man grips her hair and thrust his member into her mouth, taking a few quick burst and slowing himself down, feeling her tongue working its way on him. At least, she thinks, he isn’t beating her with a paddle.
Soon his penis withdraws from her lips, of which she coughs and sputters, having felt some of the man’s cum go down her sore throat. She wonders how much filth will go down her mouth before this is all over? Ten? Twenty? A hundred? Or will it never stop?
“Time to clean you off,” says the man, turning the valve on the water pressure and she turns only slowly before the stream of water hits her, her body bouncing as she tries kicking out. The sharp cold hits her badly but last only a few seconds before it’s shut off, she shivering again on the corner of the floor.
The man finishes buckling himself up and walks over to her, his shadow cover the light. She hides from him, bending her head down towards her knees. It is a mistake. The man grips her hair, pulling what amounts for a dining room and takes her to a table, ripping the chair away from it and throwing her against it. He pushes her chair back against the table, her stomach slamming against the edge and says, “Eat!”
She looks at him, her eyes wide and he turns to the box on the table. “Vlad found you some good food,” he says. “So eat.”
She looks at the box, a dirty grime covered thing half open. She lifts the lid slowly looking at the pizza of pepperoni, wondering how old it is. All the pieces inside are half eaten and she lifts the most complete piece, turning it so she can avoid the bite marks and bites feebly into the crust.
“Eat up whore. Gonna’ give you ten minutes. Then you gotta’ get changed and we go see your old bosses after.”
She shivers inwardly and puts down the pizza slowly, simply staring down at it. As the minutes tick away the man who’d fucked her comes up to her, gripping her hair in a fistful and growls, “What? Food not good enough? Eat or else!”
He throws her head back, almost slamming her into the half eaten food. “Now eat!” he says. “You have five minutes.”
She looks from him to the food and then takes a slice in shaking hands and takes a bite, her teeth seeming to chatter even as she begins to chew. The men wait as she eats the contents of the box, which takes much more then five minutes but they say nothing and drag her away outside the warehouse where they have a set of clothes left on top of a vehicle. A light blue blouse, black blazer, matching black skirt and cream colored panties with her high heels having been picked up anew.
She leans quivering fingers towards the panties, taking them tightly, almost hugging them. There is no bra. But at least she’ll be able to keep her dignity covered. She ignores the men’s crude comments as she leans down to slip one leg into the cotton material and then the other, lifting it to her hips. Just as she is doing so a vehicle with black tinted windows drives up, dust spilling into the air as it does so. She shudders, hearing the doors to both sides swinging open, the two Russians brothers stepping out.
They look from one to the other and then at her. “Seems we arrived at the right time,” says the one. “Our little doll is putting a show on for us.”
She shivers visibly, putting a hand to her breasts and hips, her hand clutching a the thin panties. “Just getting her dressed for you gents,” says Demetri. “Apparently one of the associates went overboard and left a nasty bruise on your doll.”
“Really?” says the Russian, no longer smiling. He walks up to Vivian, gripping her face tight, squeezing her cheeks, and turning it so he can look at the bruise on the side of her face. Grunting, he slaps her across the face.
“How could you let this happen, you stupid whore?!”
She buckles down, sobbing, holding her cheek where the Russian’s hand comes down with a crack. As she is sobbing she feels a kick to her side, making her scream. As she falls back the Russian leans down, gripping her hair he jerks her up on her feet. “Get dressed slut,” he says, his words coming out in a stream of spittle. “We can’t take you to the hotel if you’re half naked.”
She’s more then half naked she thinks, but doesn’t say a word as he releases her and she heads to put the clothes on. “Hey bitch,” he says, and she halts, turning slowly towards the man. “Get rid of the underwear. You don’t need it.”
The tears leak down her eyes and she sniffles. “Now,” the Russian growls. Nodding, she turns and peels away her underwear and steps out of it. She takes the blue blouse and dawns it, quickly trying to button it up, aware of the leering eyes on her back but able to do nothing about it. Gods, she thinks. Hopefully this day will be over soon.

Anton looks towards the woman, loving the look of her curves, the tear streaked face and how messy her hair is. For other men this would turn them away, but for him... He rubs his chin, grinning.
“What are you thinking brother?” says Semen.
“I want to fuck her,” he says, turning to his brother with a twisted grin. “Drive slow.”
The man simply chuckles and slaps him on the back. “It’s a long ride brother. I’m sure you’ll be able to have your way with her.”
“I better.” He turns to the two goons working for his father. “We’ll take it from here men.”
They nod but keep their eyes on the Asian and he smiles. He can’t blame them. He wants to slam his dick into the sweet tight pussy she has as well. And with the activities cut short based on what Semen told him, well, he doubted these men had entertained themselves properly.
Seeing the Asian adjust her blazer, he snaps his fingers and says, “Semen. Let’s get going. It’s a long ride after all.”
The Asian looks towards him as he opens the door and motions her to get inside. Looking frightened, she looks around as if seeking an escape and seeing none, bends her head low and moves into the seat. Anton, loving how the skirt lifts up over her ass, slaps her rear, making her yelp, and then pushes her in none too gently.
Looking towards the two guards who still watch, he waves to them. “Das’ Vi dania’! I’ll be having a party without you!”
He sees their sour looks and smiles, slamming the door shut on the two grunting faces. Turning to the Asian who has huddled to the corner edge of the vehicle he gives her a wicked grin. “So then, shall we start the party?”
Grabbing her hair violently, he hears her cry out, begging for him to let her go, that she’s had enough. He slaps her face hard, the sound resounding with a crack. “Ooohhh! Nice one brother!” says Semen, but Anton doesn’t pay heed; instead, pulling the Asian cunt close to his face.
“You get to sucking whore and stop your belly aching or else!”
He is quick to unzip his trousers, his hard erection shooting out and flopping over like a beached whale. “Now get to work,” he says, grinding her face against his crotch, her tears already lubricating the shaft.

Vivian sobs, feeling the hard warty thing rubbing against her face. She has never hated men so much and yet at once, never felt so helpless against them as she does now. She opens her mouth compliantly, licking the head of his crotch, suckling on it softly. The man is unbuttoning her blazer, flinging it open and ripping it off her shoulders. It pulls her away from his crotch, for which she is thankful, if only briefly. For as soon as she is pulled away the Russian is squeezing her throat, crushing her windpipe.
“That’s not how you suck cock you stupid whore!” He releases her only to backhand her hard. She sobs, tears flowing, her cheeks swollen from the blows she’s received. Barely even allowing her time to feel the sore spot on her cheek, the man grips her hair, jerking her scalp up by the roots. “Take my dick into your mouth, you chink whore!”
He grips his member, shoving it roughly into her throat. It pushes to the side of her cheek and she gags, but the man holds her head down against it, pulling the struggling woman off only momentarily, a trail of saliva connecting her mouth to his penis. “That’s how you suck cock, bitch. Now get back to it!”
And down she goes again, his girth pushing against her mouth. She can feel it hardening already. The body of his penis stiffening inside her mouth as she gags. But she has no choice in her actions unless she wishes to bite down and she’s too terrified of this large man’s response to even think of doing that.
She sucks blindly, trying to roll her tongue around his member, feeling his nails biting into her scalp as he basically pulls her down onto the floor and begins thrusting his hips against her face, slamming into it.

Anton enjoys it, the feel of this Asian cunt’s lips around his staff. If he could he’d personally buy the bitch off Ahmed and fuck her daily. Fuck her until she is bleeding and then keep fucking her, mixing his cum with her blood. But as is he’ll take advantage of what he can get.
He grips her hair one handed, pumping his hips into the woman’s mouth, enjoying how she moans and screams around it, her drool coating his cock and running down her chin into her blouse. Her breasts are heaving under it, tits pushing against the fabric, her hands trying to get his own to loosen its grip on her scalp. He smiles darkly, gripping the collar of her blouse. “Let’s not get your new shirt dirty, shall we?”
Without hesitation, he jerks her blouse open, pulling it down over her left shoulder, her left breast exposed to him. He kneads it savagely, pulling and squashing it in his hand. This bitch, he thinks, feeling her soft skin, feeling each welt and bruise on it from the lashes and beatings perhaps? This bitch is his for now. And he’s going to use her to the best of his faculties while he can.
Tearing her scalp away, he pulls her up into a half standing position. “Fuck me bitch. Straddle my cock and fuck me!”
He slaps her thigh with his free hand, loving how she shivers and whines. She struggles to move into position with his hand still holding her scalp, an obvious difficulty for her. He doesn’t care, instead slapping her ass for being slow, the flesh rippling nicely under his blow. So he hits her again.
The jostling and bumping of the car doesn’t make things any easier for her. Twice as she is taking his thick cock into her hands and positioning it into her soapy slit does it slip off and out of her grip, she stumbling against the back seat.
“Can you avoid the fucking potholes Semen?!” he yells, an irritation in his voice, though he does enjoy the jostling of the woman’s body, seeing her breast quiver.
“Hey!” says his brother. “You drive then and I’ll fuck! So stop bitching!”
Anton grunts, feeling as the woman’s tender folds finally slide over his member, squeezing it tight like a wet glove. He can feel her juices coating it, an extra filminess inside it, making it extra warm and slick. “So someone has been fucking you?” he says. “Old man gets around faster then we thought.”
The vehicle bounces over another pot hole making the woman wince as she comes down on his member hard. “Yes!” he yells, slapping her ass. “That’s right! Fuck me!” And he slaps her anew, her skin rippling with the blow. “Fuck me!”
She lifts herself up and comes down, gyrating her hips slowly, tears flowing down her face, her body shivering as she holds on to his shoulders with one hand while the other holds the wrist that still holds her hair. But it is slow and delicate, almost soft. And it’s making his hard on come down.
“Fuck this!” he says, slapping her breasts none too gently. “You suck at this and I have a raging hard on that’s dying on me! Time for you to feel it!”
He throws her onto the seat, eliciting a yelp from her, and spreads her legs wide, only taking a small bit of time to align himself with her slit before slamming himself into her tight love channel, her wet juices resounding with a wet pop as he does so. He holds himself to the hilt, loving how the woman winces with it and how tightly she holds him as a result of her agonies. “Yeah!” he says, “this is all you’re good for cunt! A love box for my fucking!”
He slides out part way and slams back into her, pushing her against the side door, and then again, and again, until his hips are slapping savagely at her own, pounding with wet slaps as her hips bounce beneath his, his balls hitting wetly against her vaginal lips. He bounces against her, gripping her hair, her legs pulled up almost against her shoulders, beating into her savagely, spit and dribble spraying from his lips. He knows he is hurting her as she shrieks, beating futilely at his chest, but he doesn’t care, couldn’t give a damn really.
All he cares about is what he feels beneath him. That warm wet vice that grips him and feels so much better as he withdraws and comes down again, pushing it down all the way to the edge of her body and then coming down again and again. Each blow coming with a savage force, her hips dripping wetly all over the car seat, legs feeling slimy and slippery. But he simply continues, hitting her again and again, feeling his own loins heat up, readying for their discharge.
He pushes his hands into her blouse, gripping her breasts, kneading the tender flesh, grinding and twisting slowly against her hips. “You feel that whore?” he says, “that’s my manhood getting ready to shoot a load into you. Say it! Say you want my cum inside you!”
“Please...!” she begs.
“Say it!” he says, squeezing her breasts tight, nails digging into them, raking gauges into them.
“Aaaahhhh!!!” she shrieks, her head flinging back, hitting the door handle as she tries to pull away from him.
“Say it!” he yells, jerking her from her tit meat. “Say it!”
His hips are drilling into her own, battering her worn out pussy with his blows and still she only screams. “Worthless whore,” he whispers, bending down low, pulling her breasts and squeezing so they are against her collar. “Worthless fucking cunt.”
He spits on her face and thrust in and out, simply allowing himself to feel his heat rise, readying for that inevitable shower that he will spill inside of her.

For Vivian this is one of the worst assaults she’s had up to date. The man thrust against her exposed labia, not concerning himself with her position, simply willing himself to fuck her, to thrust in and out again and again.
Her sore hips scream as if on fire and she, unable to bare it, screams with them, her back arching, trying to accommodate his girth as it slams to the edge of her womb, beating it to a pulp. She thrust her legs out, trying to kick him, to dislodge him, anything to lessen the discomfort she feels. But he only presses against her more deeply, his full weight upon her. Going in and out, singing further in her beaten insides, battering them into jelly. She claws, screams, shrieks, but somewhere along the line the brother has turned on the radio putting it to full blast. And the thumping of the car is probably thought of as no more then the vehicle vibrating to the music.
She feels the man’s hands at her throat suddenly, and she grips his arms, trying to pull him off, seeing his eyes bulge, veins large and red as his teeth are grit into a sharp grimace, his face looking completely wild. And he continues beating against her hips as her vision begins to lose focus, drool starting to dribble down her chin as he thrust against her. In and out, again and again, the pain in her lungs screaming almost as much as the pain against her hips. This is it, she thinks, I’m going to die here.
As her vision begins to blur the hands suddenly loosen, gripping her hips instead as the man lets out an animalistic cry and slams her hips, once, twice and then again. Each blow coming with a thick hot spray of fluid coating her walls.
She can barely think on that, on what this man has done to her as she rubs her throat, coughing, eyes wide as she looks at the dirty floor, spitting. The man grips her hair, running his tongue over her face and lips before throwing her back against the door.
“Yes,” he says. “You’re definitely a good fuck. Too bad we can’t keep you. We have a business to run.”
He pulls out of her with a splat and pushes her away, taking out a kerchief and cleaning his member off before sticking it back into his pants. He glances at her, a sour look on his face. “Clean yourself up,” he says darkly. “You look like an unclean shit that way.”
She sobs, holding her shirt closed, curling into a ball at the corner of the back seat, each bump jostling her and adding to her shivers. But for the rest of the ride the man next to her says nothing, does nothing. He is simply a viper waiting there, wanting to strike out at her and all she can wonder is when that next time will be?
They arrive at the hotel and she is made to dress back up, trying to arrange her clothes as best she can in their disheveled state. But she does as told, walking up to the receptionist desk, keeping her head down, her head leaning against Anton’s shivering. She hears some words pass between the two but doesn’t think on them. She is too tired and weary both physically and mentally.
She barely notices when they get in the elevator or step out into a room on the top floor. She is taken to the bed and thrown on, her slit still leaking fluids. “You can sleep for now,” says Anton. “You’ll have more clients in the evening.”
She curls into a ball, her eyes shutting, quivering, and shaking she sleeps the dreams of the restless.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote