View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 05:15 PM   #958
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I Creampied My Daughter - Jericha Jem HD

Daughter, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Latina, Asian, Uncensored Asian, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

My used-to-be daughter stopped by my new apartment after I got kicked out and divorced for getting caught deep inside her. My then wife, her mom was not a fan. But her daughter loves her "Daddy" and Oh do I love me baby girl and all her sweet tight young holes. I just couldn't help myself. Especially with her throwing herself at me. She stopped by and made small talk. But I knew why she was there. She wanted Daddy to fuck her like he used to. Her sweet tight young hole squeezes my cock perfectly. It should, I molded those sugar walls. They are custom fit.

She pulled my cock out sucking me hard, I had missed her pretty mouth around my shaft. Getting her naked and taking my time to finger her while she swallowed me like a Good Girl, I realized we didn’t have to be quiet or sneak around. I laid her back and slid my big fat throbbing dick deep in her sweet baby girl hole. Watching her hot titties bounce as I pushed and pulled myself in and out of her. Feeling her cum hard, clenching down on my cock. I love pleasing her. I poured my huge full load deep inside her. Pulling out I could see my cum sliding out of her sweet kitty. I never thought I would be so happy to be divorced.
taboo.jericha.jem.mp4
Sisters (2006) UNCUT HQ Full Version!

Sister, Sisters, MILF, Small Tits, Roleplay, Cheating, DVD, Full Movie, Mainstream, Male Domination, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Caught In The Act, Lesbian, Bisexual, Twins

Directed by: Douglas Buck

Stars: Chloë Sevigny, Stephen Rea, Lou Doillon

Language: English | Subtitles: English (embed)

Description: A reporter witnesses a brutal murder, and becomes entangled in a mystery involving a pair of Siamese twins who were separated at birth, one of them forced to live under the eye of a watchful, controlling psychiatrist.

Sisters.2006.mkv
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote