View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 03:23 AM   #13
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

It's quite strange, this fetish attracts a fair amount of opening gay, bi or bi-curious women, but not so many men. Well on the the sites I've joined anyway

I maybe wrong, but I can only think of a couple, Belle something or other from a few years ago, though I think he was more of a cross dresser than anything, last I heard he had been assaulted in real life and was having a rough time of it. And then my ex's BFF, who described himself as around 10% gay (though how you can only be that small amount, either you are attracted to one or both, its like saying I love blond women, but 10% of me also fancies brunettes, if someone knows how, please let me know, I am genuinely curious [about the percentage not about taking a cock up my bum, that hole is one way only]), when I spoke to him at her place last year.

Anyway I digress, probably I have been up since too damn early for work and dealing with my manager has destroyed the last of my, albeit miniscule to start off with, sanity, so where was I...uh..oh...uhm...oh yes.

Personally, I don't think it matters that much, you love or lust after who you love and lust with. Thought I have noticed one thing, which maybe just me, but I find that most of the blokes I know seem to get on better with lesbians than they do gay men. Maybe its having something in common, you can both turn around and go nice ass about the same woman, where your gay mate will probably just criticize her shoes, or maybe its like the old joke...

Quote:
"My lesbian neighbours have just bought me a Rolex, I think they misunderstood when I said I wanna watch for my birthday..."
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote