View Single Post
Old 04-15-2016, 08:09 AM   #13
graheg

graheg has initial reputation
Default ordeal of valerie continues

Voice recording:

I love the way little vee is scream-crying. Every time my tongue touches the edge of her tight pussy lips, she lets out this howl that ends with loud weeping. All muffled of course, trapped in the mess that’s my underwear, crammed in her little mouth behind all that tape.

I love the way she’s hyperventilating as I’m smearing the sweet, sweet gel all over her cunt. I want so much to keep her panties intact but I also want her completely naked. Fast. It’ll be too much trouble to untie her legs and slip off this little white thing.

She’s trashing again. Useless. But I love it. The shuddering as my lips slide over her sensitive skin. I’m alone with her. No one obviously knows where she is or else, this place would’ve been raided. I can take my time with little Vee.
Graheg is gnawing on the thinnest part of Valerie Tan’s tiny white panties. The part where elastic string met the top edge corner of the crotch. His left thumb is slowly stroking her inner most thigh. Her legs are taut and stretched and straining. She hasn’t stopped crying or trying to close her legs. It was no use.
It’s been four hours since she was taken. Four hours bound and gagged. She’s spreadeagled, nearly naked, sweating, hysterical and about to be raped by an obese, black, cross dressing Monster. She can’t shut her eyes because it just makes her sick and dizzy. Watching herself in the ceiling mirror, with his face breathing into her crotch was even worse. She didn’t know what else to do, except cry louder. It only made him hungrier.

With his lips, nose and cheeks, he slimed the lubricant all over the surface of her cunt. She threw back her head and gurgled like a choked child. His stomach growled. Ever so slowly, he opened his mouth like a cobra, then lunged upon her unprotected vagina. The gagged howling was visceral.

He slobbered her pink, fresh cunt with relish, tongue digging in deep, lips, wet and munching on her private flesh. Frantic and obsessively scared, she curled repeatedly with every disgusting sensation, but the curling was internal. Of course she couldn’t move her actual body. Roped down at her neck to solid ground, jerking upwards nearly strangled her. Intense pain shot up both her thighs, thin plastic cutting beneath her knees and she violently tried forcing her legs shut. It almost felt like her tendons would tear but nothing gave way. She was coughing on her tears that clogged her gagged face. He sucked noisily on her. Her Young, exposed body, was steaming from his saliva and her sweat. Teh drugs in her system heightened every terrible detail and feeling. Arms crushed and numb behind her, she could only clench her fists, nails digging into flesh to feel something other than his tongue, burrowing into her hole. The bite marks on her breasts stung. Her face was red and slightly bloated, but it’s the effect of the tightly wound black tape wrap sealing her cries shut. Her head felt like it was overly compressed, about to give her a stroke.

He continued eating her, pausing to clamp his teeth on her panties, tugging them this way and that, so more space could be had for his ever restless face twisting into her shaved vagina. A small girls’ crotch. Slightly humped, lips neatly tucked in. Un-torn, for now.

Her entire being begged for this violation to end but he kept on slurping and molesting her. Valerie was all his. Completely. Nothing, and no one was going to stop him. Her desperate imagination replayed the chance of doors bursting inwards, cops and loved ones storming the room to kill him, to free her. Over and over again, she fantasised rescue but the rhythm of his slimy tongue pulled her back into nightmare.

He started licking her thighs, Long and hard and without rush. He loved the taste, lapping along the crease where her upper most thigh met her pubis. The cherry lubricant, beautifully scented made him think of flower girls. Her perspiration excited him. Her fear was a distinct delicacy. It rushed blood to his groin. He needed, wanted, desired to finally slide his anxious throbbing cock deep into her unblemished vagina. He clamped his stinking wide mouth over the delicate crotch of her panties. A mixture of fruity detergent, sweat and light, buttery soap filled his oral sense. He loved the way her soft panties felt in his mouth, he bit down hard, pulled and grunted like an animal. She started panicking, she could feel her flimsy panties giving way, stretching to the edge of tearing, she screwed her eyes tightly shut, fright rippling through her young body. no, no, no,no, please, no. He twisted his head like a dog yanking something out of masters’ hand. she felt like her life would, irrationally, explode from her anus, only because her brutal gag kept reality trapped in her soon to be ravaged body.

The last, tiny thing protecting her quivering crotch finally ripped, the song of his victory punctuated with her compressed, maddening screaming. Her blood turned cold, his, hot and riotous. He was full of joy. He tugged one last time and the mangled panties was torn from her body, destroyed and dangling like a dead thing from his mouth. His rape lusting eyes were wide with ecstasy. She was finally, and completely, naked before her unholy violator.
graheg is offline   Reply With Quote