View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 07:06 PM   #10
graheg

graheg has initial reputation
Default Taking of Valerie - part 8

*WARNING: Non-consensual fantasy fiction. Contains explicit and extremely graphic depictions of bondage and forced sex. None of this is real. Do not read if this bothers you.

All chapters:

http://gagher.tumblr.com/tagged/takingval/chrono

_____

19 year old Valerie Tan's chemically induced hyper—awareness was a complex and evolving curse.

The focus it created was unbearable.

It made her thoughts crystal bright, almost as real as the physicality of her bondage and her surroundings

It made her interlocking feelings of despair, dread, helplessness and panic sharp as knives, twisting and turning in her heart and lungs and intestines.

It made physical sensations visceral. The heat, the smell, the sweating, pounding in her head and chest.

In the minutes before the actual rape began, she careened between mental torture and physical brutality.

Her mind spawned a vivid web of savage imagery and ideas, innovative ways to reinforce her terror.

—120 kg of living perverted flesh sliding about on her young, near naked body...

Graheg buried his face into her crotch. That violation pulled her mind outside herself and into her present nightmare. She could hear him snorting.

She could feel every minutiae detail.

His nose digging into the crevice of her tight outer labia. The panties rubbing against her flesh.

—Her sad parents huddled on her bed, doing nothing to save her...

“I love the smell of your panties Val baby! sweaty teen you!” His voice appeared louder than usual, hallucinatory, shaking in her skull.

Her leg muscles strained and ached, stringently held down with ropes and cable ties to eyelets buried in concrete floor.

He munched on her pubic area with his lips, through her panties, wetting the fabric...

Her mind went on like a sick film.

—Policemen are closing files, going for lunch, cracking jokes, laughing over cold, satisfying drinks....

— Small teenage boys are masturbating to pictures of her bound, gagged, naked, raped

His hard cock abrasive against her tender chest, bumping into her breasts...

His sweat was warm on her, rolling off her body. Or was it her sweat? Or was it his sperm?

—An army of naked brutes, lining up at the foot of her bed as she lay screaming with no sound...

Graheg's half opened anus was pressed up against her face, sweaty butt cheeks rubbing against the tape around her jaws,

She could see clumps of hair between the cracks.

He was hugging her legs tight. The pressure real.

He was planting kisses along the bikini line of her skimpy white panties, lapping up the spit he left behind....she felt every single peck, the slime of his hot feverish tongue.

— Her panties: the only thing between her young virginity and his ugly, thick veined cock

—Dead sperm, fully unloaded into his pale orange panties, soggy and heavy with her saliva, trapped in her mouth.

That thought triggered the taste, brought it front of mind. She bitterly struggled not to swallow the mess collecting in her cavity but it was getting harder and harder. The stimulant made her gnaw on the souled mess against her will. A motor response. Jaws aching, white teeth grinding into his panties.

She felt the whole clump was sliding down her throat. Her tongue had to push against it.

Tastebuds drowning in vile bodily fluids.

—No one is here to help. No one is here. No one knows.

— Cameras recording. Alone with her tormentor.

His lips closed on one side of her panties near the groin where cotton met the elastic string. Pulling at it. Peeking at the cleanly shaven flesh beneath.

Tongue slithering.

A Booming voice.

“So nicely shaven val! I love love love clean girls!”

Heat and abrasions between the length of her legs increasing by the second, sweat rolling off her legs.

—He was going to force his unwashed cock deep inside her with no condom. Diseased flesh tearing into her purity.

She could not feel her arms.

She could not block out the terror of her mind. The scenes it tortured her with.

— Her friends and teachers leaving the country. No one knows she's here at all. They can't do anything else but go home to their friends and family.

— She was alone here with him. He was going to rape her many many many times...

Valerie's gurgled, highly muffled screaming had become an accompaniment, a soundtrack to a rape film

— No one can hear her.

— Old men masturbating with olive oil in front of their computers, watching her young naked body being sexually abused.

She felt her rapist roll the left side of her panties down her hip with his lips. She heard him say something excitedly but couldn't make out the words

Her blood was still pumping furiously, her gut, knotted and vibrating with intense, uncontrollable fear. Muscle spasms along her back as she mindlessly struggled beneath him to escape.

No escape.

He pulled the thin panties back up, his hands tugging it tightly into her cunt. He got off her.

"We have to take pictures val!"

A hallucination. she saw him as a hairy obese beast. Pink hair messy, draping down the back of his scaly skin.

A fat woman with a dick.

A black naked woman with a cock

He came back with the camera.

"smile honey bunny! smile for mommy!"

He snapped pictures.

Each click loud in her ears, capturing her innocence about to be lost forever. Capturing her youthful form for all manner of perverts to jerk off to

— Pictures sent to her daddy and mommy

— Pictures circulating on the internet with no way of identifying where she was. No way of tracing origins

— The police have failed. The police are clueless.

"FUCKKK you're so sexy! So very sexy in your snug white panties! Beautiful bikini panties!"

He squatted over her legs to take close up shots of her crotch, tongue dangling lustfully.

She could not kick him in the groin. She tried. Legs caught.

She was a scared girl caught.

—Why did she get into the car!? Why did she follow the stranger? Never follow strangers Val!

— Too late

— Unmarked grave. Buried alive, full of sperm in her vagina, her anus, her mouth, her nostrils. Cruelly tied and gagged and blindfolded in a coffin. No air.

All these thoughts haunted her. They were not irrational. He could do anything he wanted with her. No one to save her.

He took pictures.

She jerked her body around like a ragged doll, throwing her body off the mattress but her secured feet prevented further escape.

No escape.

"Such a naughty, fiesty fucky fucky you are! Where you going? Where do you think you're going?"

He put the camera down on the filthy floor, moved to her head, grabbed her hair and dragged her back onto the mattress.

He picked up stray rope.

She fought to get away again. He bitch slapped her hard, (she howled)

"DON'T YOU FUCKING MOVE CUNT!"

She thought he was going to strangle her there and then when he loped the rope around her slender neck.

He crossed the rope and tugged. But not too tight but tight enough to scare her. to secure her.

She coughed when the thin rope bit into her neck.

"Too tight? Of course not. I'm not going to break your windpipe. I want to fuck a warm body you see. A struggling body, a sweaty body. I want to hear your gagged screaming and pleading and crying. I want to hear you say no, no , no, no as i FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT!"

Her own gagged noise flooded her head like an echo chamber.

He laughed. A maniac pulling two ends of the rope, threading it into eyelets in concrete at the head of the mattress. Just like her legs. He tied it off, making sure the tension was taut enough, so she could barely move her upper body.

He stood up when he was done. Erect. Roiling with lust, circling and looking down at her straightened body, glistening with sweat, shaking like a leaf with terror and crying.

— He's going to crawl over you now

She watched him with eyes wide open. As if knowing exactly what he was going to do next would help her prepare for it.

He picked up more stray rope as he circled. He picked up the scissors and new cable ties.

He moved to the foot of the mattress.

- Oh my god. Oh my god, no.

She saw him sit at her feet, then with the new cable tie, he fastened her left foot to an eyelet. Fresh stream of tears poured from her frightened eyes.

He leaned forward and snipped off the cable ties securing her knees together.

He sat back on his haunches, grabbed her right ankle tightly.

Carefully he cut off the other ties and ropes. She felt the old bonds give way. A new wave of panic rose up in her chest.

Her attempt to kick free was pointless.

He brutally pulled her right leg away from the left. The sudden parting freaked her out. She pulled at the free leg but his grip was firm. The left leg was still trapped.

Mindlessly, she lunged her body upwards. Or she tried to. The neck rope nearly snapped her windpipe. She choked down the half scream, then understood the sharp pain, eyes full of terror as she watched the mirror above them.

Helplessly, she saw him secure her right leg to the far end at the foot of the mattress. He used ropes. Zip ties were never enough even though it did the job.

He wanted to be sure she could not break free.

He moved on to her left leg and did the same. Grabbing, cutting the tie, pulling, re-securing, confidently and effortlessly despite her desperate but fruitless attempts to pull away.

"wide open my dear Val, that's how i want you! I want to taste every inch of your soft, yummy thighs! Wheeee!"

He kissed her toes, sucked on them, tested the quality of the bind by running his sharp, uncut nails up and down the soles of her feet.

She squealed and choked instead of laughed.

This was'nt the way her daddy used to tickle her for fun when she was a little girl. This was sheer disturbance. Mockery. Torture.

He kept playing with her feet for fun just to watch her legs jerk and try to bend away, to break away. He saw that her bondage was good.

"You like it? Ih you like it? wheeee, wheeee!"

She trashed her head no, she cried loudly, begging for him to stop. When he finally did, he simply got up with more ropes in his hands.

There were eyelets all along the side of the mattress.

"Wide, wide open! From your sweet feet to your sweet cunt! Mah hands and tongue will go a 'sailing, licky, licky, kissy, kissy!"

He stretched her legs further apart with rope around her knees, pulling them outwards, then tying them down into eyelets on either side. He relished the process, pausing to slowly feel up her inner thighs before he pulled the ropes tight, dead knotting it, spreading her wide.

She could not close her legs.

He had mauled her chest, her breasts, her stomach, her neck, her face. But her legs. It was untouched. Until now.

With every virgin touch, every new stroke, she clenched her gut, she clenched the muscles around her vagina, as if that would protect her. She anticipated the hand to grope further and further up to her sacred spot but he never reached it.

He was content to feel the softness of her thighs. silky, white, thighs, curved, without an ounce of fat. Young. Oh so young.

She feared his every touch.

She hated it, the texture of his rough skin on her smooth skin.

She felt dirtier and dirtier with every thumb stroke, sliding up and down her flesh in slow motion. A slow sacrilege.

The warmth of his hands was not the loving touch of a possible boyfriend (she never knew such intimacy but she knew this was not intimacy) or the closeness of a parent or kind friend.

For him, It was intimacy. For her, it was sheer repulsion but she could not stop his roving hands.

The sight of her body spread out in the mirror above terrified her. That small panties now seemed even smaller with her legs apart. All flesh now with just a little cotton left covering her most intimate of places. Fully accessible to him.

He got up to take more pictures.

- Her friends reaching the airport, exiting arrival gates into the arms of their worried parents who had heard the news. Poor Valerie. Missing. Abducted. Was she dead? What is happening to her? What are the police and embassies doing to help find her? Can she be found? Where is she?

- Her friends going home.

-She is not home.

-She will never go home again.

-What is happening to her?

Graheg was done taking pictures.

He straddled little Vee again, sitting on her ribs, his cock elongated between her small breasts. His right hand clamped on her gagged mouth.

He did not need to do this. The gag took care of her screaming. Who was to hear her anyway? Only dogs and forests outside for miles on end. Snakes and insects and night. The jungle swarming with primal noise.

Its an act of power, of domination. Hand hard on a teens' gagged mouth. Tears running over the fingers.

"My panties still a delicacy? How does my cum taste?"

He squeezed and released her gagged cheeks several times, as if juicing her mouth packing.

"It's only been what? An hour? Two? 22 hours more? Can you deal with it? 22 hours of no food and water, just my foul, disgusting panties in your mouth. Will you wish it was food? Maybe an orange! Chew on it, chew chew chew! Suck it clean, swallow my fluids. My piss, my sweat, my cum!"

Being reminded of staying gagged this way sickened her even more.

She saw him applying lip balm from a pink tube.

"I want to taste your virgin pussy. Stawberry and teenager juice. I'm sure you're yummy. Were you told I have edible g—string panties for you! Virgin vanilla! I'll slip them on you after I'm done fucking you. Maybe in five or six hours. I'll have a yummy breakfast! But no food for you yes?“

He licked the tears from her eyes.

“Your panties smells real nice. What detergent do you use? Or does daddy do the washing? Do you think he sniffs your used panties when no one is looking? I bet he does. Your panties smell real nice...not like my panties. My panties made me gag. But it's your gag now sweetheart!"

He tossed the tube, not even capping it. "Time for dinner!"

Her body contracted. The psychotics in her escalated with his movement, as if obeying his every command. He started sucking on her neck, then down her chest, pausing first at her left breast, suckling on her nipple for a few seconds, then licking off his own spit to taste the strawberry.

Iced chills on her skin

Her mind went berserk with his voice in her head.

- His dirty teeth will bite into you. Poisoning your blood, making you puke into your mouth, then you must swallow it all down again.

She nearly puked, but fought it. He kept on licking her nipple in circles.

- His tongue will enter your vagina

She tried to close her legs. Fail. Fail.

He started on the right nipple, then stopped abruptly.

"This is no fucking good!" He sounded irritated. He got off her, frustrated he had to stop. "I can't taste the sweetness! Where's my flavoured lube?" He stormed off to his supply table nearby.

This was maddening to her. starting and stopping. Not that she wanted it to continue but the unpredictability of his actions made her more anxious.

She wept and wept. Her brain screaming for everything to stop.

—Only your panties is left.

— Please please stop!

He picked up a tube of lubricant. A new, fat joint. Lighter. Lit it up. Heaving in air and smoke. Cock still hard and ever ready for invasion.

"I'm Comiiiing Toooo Eaaaat youuuuu, then Faaaark Youuuu..." he cooed repeatedly, swaying his hips, as he smoked like a dragon, stimulating his already over stimulated body.

Valerie wanted to black out so badly. Be lost to this terminal madness but the drugs in her system kept her fully awake, fully alive, fully aware, watching the dancing monster that was about to ravage her.

He flicked away the mostly smoked thing. Stomped back to her, straddled her. She was so scared. He showed her the tube of lubricant then excitedly read aloud from the label.

"Cheeky Cherry feels smooth, tastes sweet and is deliciously fruity! Use it WHEREVER you like, WHENEVER you like! Now THIS should be GOOD! Why did'nt i think of this soooner??? I can put it ANYWHERE!!!"

She howled into her gag as he squeezed out fresh, cold gel all over her chest, all over her stomach. He put the tube down next to him then proceeded to massage the gel into her body with both hands.

Her body convulsed with his slippery groping. Her skin crawling with grossness.

- He's going to SLOBBER you

"Yummy yummy cheeky cherry! Yummy yummy cheeky cherry!"

He rubbed the remainder of the gel off his hands and onto the lower parts of his cock, giggling as he did so.

— No, no, no, no

— Yes yes yes yes

He started sliding his cock up and down her body, balls dragging into the gel.

"Oh my gawwwd!"

He squeezed her breasts together, clamping his cock in between and started fucking her that way.

"Oh my gaaawwwd!"

Unintelligible, garbled noises escaped her. Her breath caught in her tightened chest as he breast fucked her.

Her mind was reeling. He was escalating.

"OH MY GAWWWD!“

She thought he had cum on her, but it was just his sweat pouring and raining down on her body. He was panting noisily.

He let his fat body slide down her small body, his thighs catching the sides of her panties but not tight enough to roll them off.

His face collapsed into her breast and he started eating the cherry gel off her.

"Oh! Oh! yum! YUM! This is much much better!"

He licked her like an animal, practically biting her breasts, sucking hard on her flesh, filling his mouth with smooth sweetness.

"Durex Play Cheeky Cherry boys and girls! Buy yours today! It's really delicious! Fruity! Sweet!"

She saw naked boys and old fat men jerking off to the very scene. Naked men and horny boys buying the tubes from grocery stores. Her mind going mad with his slimy, slippery tongue all over her body.

He went lower and lower, devouring her stomach, her muscles there, tensing, shrinking away but never far away from him, from this madness. She shut her eyes tight, tears streaming, meaninglessly screaming.

She felt his mouth pull and tug at her panties, revealing her cleanly shaven pubic area. Her panties couldn't be pulled lower because of her spread legs. He was done smelling her.

He reached for the tube blindly as his moved gel around with his wet lips towards her crotch. His false pink hair draped over her hips.

Valerie wanted to burst out of her body as his mouth inched closer.

He paused long enough to grab the tube.

He squeezed gel all over her pubis.

“This is one of my favourite parts of a girl!”

He lowered his open mouth...

graheg is offline   Reply With Quote