View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 08:13 AM   #7
graheg

graheg has initial reputation
Default Part 5

*WARNING: Non-consensual fantasy fiction. Contains explicit and extremely graphic depictions of bondage and forced sex. None of this is real. Do not read if this bothers you.
__________________________________________________ _________________

The unsightly shape of his cock, in that pale orange lace panties disturbed Valerie. She wanted so much to turn away but was afraid of his shouting, his threats. She was sweating, more scared now than ever.

She kept crying noisily, the only way to release her fear, but it only made him more creative. He pranced around her like mad ballet. He kept tugging down his panties then pulling it up again, all the while leering at her, creeping towards her, licking his purple lips. “You hungry val? Want something sweaty to chew on?”

With every step he took, her heart pounded harder, louder and louder. He pulled down the left side then the right side of his dirty panties, thick pubic hair bunching out, knotted, clumpy, copious, heavy and damp with sweat. He wiggled his ass. She noticed his cock curled upwards, head sticking out the top of his panties. “Watch me, watch me.”

She was on the edge now, almost hysterical. She fought to hang on to her sanity as he pulled at the front of his panties, allowing his monstrous, eel like cock to fall forward, bouncing in the air like a cobra. He was grinning as he pushed off the filthy, lacy thing down his legs, inches from her body. She started shaking her head, made unintelligible gagged noises, balled herself up, lying on her side.

Graheg got down on all fours, a seething, naked animal and with his panties in hand, he started crawling towards her, his stomach and cock dangling down, crawling, crawling onto the matress, a beast in heat towards his little lamb.

“Do you like what you see little Vee? this hot, sweaty body all naked for you?” The sight of her rapist advancing burned into her brain, into her reality. She wept.

“You’re Bound, gagged, unable to escape, vulnerable, powerless. all mine, all mine.” He reached out to touch her feet, she pulled it in closer to her body. She yelped. He crawled closer still, beard grazing her calf, then biting her hemline with his lips, pulling it up, exposing soft flesh. She tried kicking him in the chest but it only hurt her bare feet. He released her hemline, surprised by her act and laughed, moved away so her second blow missed. “You’re going to pay for that little vee.” His voice was cold and composed, chilling. He was by her side now, still on all fours, an obese spider waiting to strike, tilting his head.

He licked his lips, then ruthlessly climbed onto her small, balled up body and clamped it between his legs. It was no trouble turning her onto her back this way.

He straddled her stomach and upper thighs, expelling all air from her, forcing her legs to shoot out straight. His raw cock was excited as it rubbed against her soft dress.

He attacked her right breast, biting it through her dress and bra. She jerked and howled into her gag endlessly, head thrown backwards. He bit down hard for a few seconds before release. Tears poured freely from her frightened eyes. He straightend up his body, moved forward on his knees till his blackened, erect meat dangled above her face.

He snorted, a half laugh. His throbbing cock was long and oily, thick with twisted veins, it stank of piss and cum. “Now this!” he began, holding his cock to slap her face, “is your new pet! You are to welcome it warmly with an open vagina, open anus, open mouth and anywhere else I plan to plug it!”

He hammered his tensed cock repeatedly on her nose and eyes, rubbed it’s most sensitive spots up and down her face that had the most tears. She squealed and twisted and turned her head but it never escaped the big black thing.

Her terror was tangible and visceral, full of horrific flesh and meat. He grabbed her head with both hands, cock heavy on her face and said, “you’ll probably be screaming like crazy when I force this thing deep inside you SOOOO we really should improve on your gag!“

He jammed his unwashed panties into her face where his cock was resting just a second before. She coughed and reeled at the smell. ”Oh wait!“ He fished it off her, turned it inside out and let it drop, crotch first right onto her nose. ”There! That should smell better! Worse it for a week! Rancid, no?“

He pinched the panties and her nose shut without warning.

Her eyes flew wide open, her body started fighting against his weight. ”Now how on earth can i undo the mouth piece of this gag? I can’t seem to find the buckle!“ Blood rushed in her head, pounding, air depleting furiously, nothing coming in.

She sucked hard on her gag, hoping to steal precious oxygen. But the leather across her mouth was unrelenting.

He could feel her pushing against the mattress beneath him so he pinned her down even more. When pushing didn’t work, she started pounding her feet, making things worst of course, spending whatever little air she had left in her burning lungs.

“Oh here we are!“ He finally said. He took his time unfastening the harness, letting her breathless suffering drag out, whistling as he slowly and casually worked at the strap.

She was nearly passing out when she felt the pressure of her gag released. Small amounts of air seeped into her mouth but it was hardly enough. The dirty gloves shoved in place was still blocking her air passage. He opened the flap that once crushed her lips and peered at the ring gag underneath that held her mouth open.

A little more air could enter, teh dirt filled taste seared her throat but she didn;t care. All she wanted to air.

He pulled at the mouth packing with his free hand then carefully tugged it out. The first glove extracted was partly wet from her saliva. More air could enter but still, not enough for a full satisfying breath.

Her eyes were rolled halfway into her head.

A deep seated groan followed the last glove out but as soon as she sucked in a lungful of air , and before she could scream, Graheg released his pinch on her nose and pushed his dirty panties, crotch first, through the ring gag, into her mouth. She turned her head fast, a half scream trapped by the first shove of her new mouth packing.

He grabbed the side of her head, forced it back straight, then using both thumbs, he packed the distasteful thing in. He pushed and pushed, filling her cheeks, stuffing it till the end of her throat. She coughed, gagged, nearly threw up as more and more of his panties cramped up her cavity.

More tears streamed down the sides of her eyes as she started hitting his back with her knees, thumping against him, trying to knock him over and off him. He was very amused. He felt nothing as she continued her weak pounding. He increased the pressure of shoving, shifted his weight onto her stomach, pushing air out of her.

She could hardly scream or moan, the sounds getting weaker and softer. ”There, there, just a bit more, you can do it, a little more…“ His panties were big, her mouth, small, so it took some effort stuffig the garment into whatever little nook and crevice was left, under her lips, into the sides of her cheeks, prodding and pushing.

She struggled to breath under his weight, nostrils flaring as he finally finished pushing in the panties. He then released the chin strap of her harness, tugged and pulled off her head harness. As he tossed the old gag aside, she started pushing out the panties with her tongue. He caught her doing it and cruelly pushed back whatever little she tried to expel.

”No, no, no, baby, this stays in your pretty mouth. I want you to taste me completely. My piss, my cum, my sweat. Isn’t daddy yummy?”

Valerie didn’t notice all the while but as soon as he asked that question, the awareness struck her. That bitter, pungent taste became full blown. He grabbed her lower jaw and jammed it upwards, forcing her to compress his sour panties against her tongue.

“This is just the first part of your gag…” he growled, and with his free hand, he reached out to grab the thin rope and a new roll of black industrial strength tape.

He freed his hands long enough to pull out a good length of rope then shoved one end behind her head. Pulling it out the other end, he held both ends, crossed it over to the front of her face then cinched it down very tightly,right in the center of her mouth packing to hold it in. He did this five times, encircling then cinching it hard and fast, tighter and tighter than the round before it.

The rope dug painfully into the sides of her cheeks. It was taut and terrible. He made sure the knots were impossible to undo without cutting.

“There!” he clapped his hands, “Part two of your gag done! And now…”

He picked up the roll of tape… “Now, this my dear, is really going to keep the rich flavours of my panties in! Industrial grade, triple adhesive, Extra strength! Waterproof too! So you can cry all you want, and I can cum all over your face and it isn’t going to loosen one bit! I LOOOOVE tape! It keeps pretty little screaming girls like you nice and quiet! Shall we?”

He ripped the tape from the roll. Valerie felt exceedingly overwhelmed. Every last strand of hope to call for help, to scream for attention was diminishing fast. The more he gagged her, the more trapped she felt.

“How many rounds should we go hmm? Two? four? Six! I think I like the number six!” And with that, Graheg plastered the first layer of tape down from cheek to cheek, right across her mouth packing. He massaged it into her skin, right over the taut ropes, pulled her head up by her hair, wound the heavy duty tape round the back of her skull then pulled it back across her upper lips, making sure it was taut and unforgiving. With every round, he sang gloriously,

“yum, yum, yum! My panties full of cum!”

The third round buried her lower lips.

“Scream, Scream, Scream! No one hears a thing! ”

The fourth round went tightly over the first,

“ if you puke, you will choke! It;s no joke! ”

The fifth round went under her nose,

“ cry, cry, cry! No one can hear you cry! ”

The last round went across, just above her chin.

“Boo, hoo, Hoo! No one has found you!!”

Her lower face was completely compressed inwards, cheeks very obviously bulging and straining.

By the time Graheg had finished gagging poor Valerie, she was deeply sickened and shaken by the act, by the song, by his madness. He kept thumbing and rubbing and pressing down the tape.

The soggy and pungent panties was warm and heavy and impossible to expel. Her skin burned with the tight tape and rope. Every breath she took heightened the acrid taste in her throat.Every fibre of her being wanted to reject this reality. With great futility, she tried to push the gross thing out of her mouth, but how could she? It was thoroughly sealed in. It was an ever present nightmare. And to make things worse, Graheg said.

“Now that was fun yes? Gagging is always fun! and as your punishment for kicking me…” he grabbed her gagged face and leaned in so his stinking breath was inches from her noise. He spoke slowly and clearly.
“you will stay gagged for the next 24 hours. No food. No water. Nothing but that disgusting thing in your mouth for you to chew on…” He cackled and guffawed. She went completely numb.

He kissed her gagged mouth. Seriously and quietly, he said, “You look really good….I’ll have to take pictures, to remember your pretty face… and I have to pee now… and drink and smoke…. I’ll be back little vee…. Think about your family and friends now. Pray someone finds you right about now…because when I come back…” He leaned into her ear and said very slowly. “I’m. Going. To. Peel. Off. your. dress… Peel off Your bra…. Peel. Off. Your. Panties….then, we shall have lots and lots and lots of unprotected sex…
he got off her and she knew. She knew, her nightmare had barely begun…

Last edited by graheg; 07-04-2015 at 08:17 AM.
graheg is offline   Reply With Quote