View Single Post
Old 08-12-2013, 08:36 PM   #4
Kaeben

Kaeben has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Kaeben

part 2/3:

Hours later, you can’t tell how long. Your heart lurches as you hear the locks tumbling. He’s coming back. Panic rises. You tried for interminable hours to free yourself. Your shoulders and thighs sore from the effort. Your wrists and ankles chafed. But nothing. Still trapped in this…this…psycho’s…this monster’s…cell. Your nipples raw and sore and nearly numb from the devices. Despair and fear return in the extreme as the door opens.

I walk in to find you just as I left you. I am still as naked as you are. And the sight of you makes me stiffen. You cringe, you plead with me with your eyes and shake your head fiercely. “NNNGGGNGG NGGGNGNGG,” you plead as I walk menacingly towards, then behind you. I grab the clamps. Just before releasing them from you I whisper again in your ear, “Whenever I want, these go back on.” I release the clamps and you whimper in relief, shuddering and crying.

While you recover and feel the tingling in your nipples as feeling begins to return, I grab your chair and turn it quickly around to face what’s behind you. “That,” again my hand groping first a breast, then your defenseless pussy, “is where you get fucked.” I squeeze your clit, jolting you. “Hard,” I growl deeply in your ear. Your heart sinks as I push you towards it. You’ve seen one before, everybody has at a gym or the Olympics on TV. But this one isn’t for gymnastics. That much is clear from the four sets of straps meant to hold that are placed at the bottom of the two posts. And the height is lower. Just barely at the height of your hips, in fact.

Protests mixed with despairing cries come from your still gagged mouth. You feel me working at the binding on your right leg. When it comes free you try to kick but I’ve got it easily. You aren’t strong enough, and your leg is sore and weakened from being bound for so long. Squeezing your calf I force your leg to the leather strap at the base of the horse. And strap. Your leg’s freedom lasted seconds. I repeat the same thing with your left leg. Legs spread open, much more open than when you were stuck to the chair. You feel so vulnerable. You pull at the bindings. Again they hold fast. You aren’t going anywhere.

Now at your wrists. I loosen the bindings to the chair. “UP!” I command you and yank you to your feet by your hair. So fiercely you feel like the roots are being torn. With your legs spread so wide and your wrists still bound at the small of your back you have little balance, and less leverage. I press your bare hips into the pommel horse. With one hand on your hip I take a moment to cup your breast and roll a nipple casually between my finger before ordering you, “bend over.” You shake your head and let out a helpless, pleading sound. It might be “no” or it might be “please don’t” that you’re trying to say. It might as well be the pledge of allegiance for all I care.

“I SAID. Bend. OVER.” And give you a good hard slap on the ass. Several more in quick succession. Not loving, play spanky slaps…hard and brutal abusive slaps. Your cheeks are bright red. You scream out hysterically. Terrified, you obey and you slowly bend over. Legs straining straight as your thighs are pressed tightly against it.

Dangling breasts. Hanging free of any support. Full and swaying with every slight movement of your body. No bra or shirt to protect your modesty as your position leaves them hanging. Free for me to abuse further. There is hardly anything more beautiful in this world than a woman’s breasts dangling as she’s bent over. Hardly anything because a bare, spread pussy with absolutely no way for the woman to resist is even more beautiful. I grab your hips and pull myself against you…pressing my cock against your ass.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think this is the moment…the penetration…the rape I’ve been leading to, and you struggle fiercely, trying to stand back up. But its simple to keep you bent over and I do by grabbing your bound wrists and simply lifting. You have no choice but to stay bent. But I don’t penetrate just yet. Instead you feel my hand sliding up your inner thigh. From your upside down vantage point you see that hand creep and crudely squeeze its way up your thigh, to your defenseless sex.

“Mine.” I reiterate as I cup your pussy. You moan in despair. Your sex in the palm of my hand. And my hand is not gentle. I give a quick slap and you scream out, shocking pain radiating out from your core. A few more just because I enjoy it, and I can. You jump each time. With two fingers I spread your lips, opening you. Keeping you bent with your wrists lifted I simply keep your pussy lips open…doing nothing but drinking in your terrified, gagged pleas. Minutes go by. Pussy held open vulgarly. I want you to know just how vulnerable you are, as if there was any doubt.

I bring the head of my cock to your opening and press it there, releasing your pussy lips to kiss the head. But I don’t penetrate you yet. This is just to humiliate you. More minutes go bye. I want so bad to simply impale you with my dick this moment. “NNNGHGHGHGHG” you cry out…the unmistakable head of a cock just slightly entering you. Held open first by my fingers, and now by my cock you are disgusted, violated, afraid, and alone. Completely at my mercy. Your body my toy. “Don’t worry bitch, this pussy gets it real soon. But first…” I step back and you sigh, relieved that your pussy wasn’t defiled.

Instead you feel me working at the ties on your wrists. Though your ties are undone, you are not free. I keep your wrist in a vice grip as I walk around the other side, yank it to the straps, and fix your wrist in it. You are busy with your free hand though…fumbling at the strap of your gag, desperate to remove it and the aching of your jaw. But you don’t succeed…and suddenly your face is stinging from a sharp slap to the side of your face.

“NNNGGHGHGHGNGN” you wail as I grab your “free” wrist and yank it down to its proper home, strapped at the base of the pole. “Defiant little slut,” I growl angrily as I fix your wrist. Pausing to slap your ass and inner thigh a few times for my amusement as I go and grab my chair.

“This,” slamming down the chair inches from your head, “is my blowjob chair.” I sit, and you feel the heat of my sex against the back of your head. Almost gently you feel your hair being arranged while I continue to tell you exactly what’s going to happen. “Now I’m going to take this little ball - this ball that stops you being so fucking mouthy - out of your mouth.” Continuing with your hair I put it into a high ponytail as I continue telling you what I want you to, no, what you are, going to do. “And when I do, this cock is going in your mouth. You are going to give me a nice good dick sucking. Aren’t you?”

When your reply is just a slow, defeated shake of your head and some stupid protest garbled by the gag, I give you nice slap to the face, watching your helpless tits sway in reaction I grab a nipple and tug, HARD. You scream out in pain. Releasing the nipple ever so slightly and grabbing your pony tail to yank your head up so your face is pressed into my cock I repeat, in a more menacing growl. “Aren’t. You?” More of your will breaking, or just realizing how helpless you are, or both, you nod your head. “Good. Real good.” I grab my stiff cock and again rub your tear soaked face against it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I move to undo the gag, pausing for a warning. “If you even think of biting what I give you, I want your very next thought to be how you are going to free yourself from this position when I walk out of here, and don’t ever return.” A chill goes nearly visibly up your spine and you shudder. “Got it?” Again you nod your head feebly. Terrified. You remember what I said earlier about “every inch” and you shudder again. “I couldn’t possibly…” you think to yourself as you feel the gag loosening in your mouth. The moment it is out you start to put that into words.

I loosen the gag and grab the pony tail. “I‘ll be controlling your pretty mouth on my cock in case you don‘t do it nice.” The ball falls and bounces on the ground. “Please, I ca..” SLAP again. I yank your pony tail up, forcing your head with it, covering your mouth with my hand.

“Cock. Mouth. Open,” I say with sinister calmness. I grab your mouth by the jaw and squeeze. “Pleeahs I can MmMMMMPH.” I force the cock into your mouth, warmth and wetness surrounding me. Words cut off you have no choice but to accept it. The fistful of ponytail behind your head already forcing down. You couldn’t get your mouth off my dick if you wanted to. Remembering my warning you keep your teeth off of it as best you can. But I, being cruel, immediately force it in past the point you ever had your ex’s, the only cock you’ve ever sucked.

I mouth rape you. “Suck it bitch…that’s right…take that cock.” I force your head down and hold your jaw, enjoying how far you have to open to take me. “That’s real good. Open that mouth more for me slut. You take it all.” I force your head down brutally. Gagging already you try to pull your head back…blocked by my iron hand in your hair, pushing you right back down onto it. The salty taste disgusting you. “More, whore. That’s right more. I want that tongue on it. Let me feel that tongue. DO IT!” I yell and you comply, forcing yourself to taste the horrible dick filling your mouth.

Sobbing, your tears stream down your mouth, adding to the wetness and streaming down the base of my cock. Tears and drool wetting my balls.
I sit back, settling in for a nice slow dick sucking. One hand guiding you by the hair, the other free to fondle your beautiful breasts. “That’s right slut. Nice and slow slut. Do it like you like it…you keep that tongue moving. Taste that dick. That’s my dick. You’re sucking my dick. Whore.” My cruel words, your vulnerable position, my vicious fingers violating you. You cry and suck. Sob and suck. “Good fuck toy….gag on it bitch.”

I push your head down more, overcoming your meager neck muscles trying against it. “Gag!” I command as I shove your head down to the base of my dick. The head forcing down your throat. Suffocating and gagging you. “Too much dick in your mouth bitch?” I mock as I keep your lips forced at the base of my dick for an eternity, watching you twitch and gag, fighting throwing up. Finally I yank your head back up, letting you get a quick breath of air before forcing your mouth open with my cock yet again.

I alternate what I want you doing with my dick at will. Sometimes brutally cramming it into your throat, sometimes forcing you to go very slow and savor every inch. Sometimes quick and at just the head I have you purse your lips and squeeze while I fuck your mouth. Your pretty soft mouth invaded by my dick. One thing I never let you do is take your mouth completely off it. Its your pacifier. Your new gag. For an eternity it seems you are stuck servicing my cock…mouth wide and drooling. Forced to obey. Never once do I let you forget your vulnerability. I cup your breasts. Slap them. Pinch them. Let them sway against my hands while you suffer on my dick.

“Good fucktoy,“ I taunt you. “I take this hand off your head and you keep that mouth around my cock bitch” I say before releasing your head. You do as you are told. Too terrified to stop, you keep sucking. Hating yourself, feeling humiliated. But you keep sucking up and down, up and down, just like I want, without even my hand forcing you…just your fear. You feel my hands on your tits. On your hips. On your ass. Touching and slapping and pinching every aspect of your female body. Being used and violated. No one to help you. You discover despair. All this against your will. This…this rape. This complete violation.

“Faster bitch,” you feel me bucking my hips and you know it’s coming. The cum. The thing you’ve only tasted once and then spit out, vowing its too gross to ever do again. I grab your head again and force my dick into you again. You try to pull your mouth off but again I force it back around the base of my cock violently. “Suck it bitch. That’s right suck it. Gonna fuck that pretty mouth.” I pull your head back and force it back down repeatedly, using your mouth as my dick sleeve. “You fucking swallow this load slut,” I warn moments before I again stretch your mouth around my cock and force it in.

I feel my release coming…and your fear and futile attempts to avoid it. But there’s no choice for you. “You’re mine bitch…Suck…every…drop” as my dick spasms in your mouth and I explode into your throat. You gag and pull and moan around my dick but I don’t let you up. Not until I’m completely done. I buck my hips into your pinned head one last time and spurt the last of my come into your throat.

Leaning back in ecstasy I pull your sobbing mouth off my dick. Forcing your head where I want it I wipe my cock on your face while you cough and gag for air. You swallowed most of it…didn’t really have a choice, but there is enough left over to paint your beautiful, reddened face with my cum. After listening to your sobbing for a few minutes and letting my cock soften, I stand up.

Before I go I cup your vulnerable pussy and declare again… “Mine. Next,” and walk out of the room, hitting the lights and leaving you in pitch blackness. Leaving you bound and crying, neck sore, and face humiliated with cum sticking your lips, chin, cheeks, and the few strands of hair loosened from my attack. Maybe your tears will wash it off.

conclusion to follow...
Kaeben is offline   Reply With Quote