View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #10
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was so energized by my rape of Kelly, I was ready to inflict more punishment on her. She struggled like a helpless little fly against the strength of my will and my anger. Oh no, there was to be no mercy for her. I wanted her broken and tossed back to her life. I thought about some of the women Master had graciously allowed me to help break. They screamed, pleaded and cried. Kelly had done all that and I wanted more. Normally Master controlled every detail of our ‘hunting’ and capture. Now, he had entrusted me to take care of this one. I could feel his eyes on me. I wanted to make him proud. I would make him proud!

“Ohhhhh….god…nooooooo…!” Kelly moaned as I continued to feast on her dripping pussy. The humiliation she felt as she came was perfect. She wailed in shame as her body bucked against my onslaught. Her orgasm seemed to pulse through her as her pussy fluttered against my tongue and fingers. I latched onto that hard little clit and suckled like a baby on its mother’s teat.

“Mmmm….!” I moaned too, but in pleasure. Kelly trembled as rivulets of sweat coursed down her body. I pulled away and stood up to inspect her. “Awww….you’re working so hard, aren’t you?” I tutted with false sympathy. I ran a finger across her brow wicking away a droplet of sweat. My finger traced down her nose and lightly patted her lips with the moistened tip. I made a little pouty face as Kelly’s mouth began to tremble. Tears began to run down her face, though she made no noise other than her unsteady breathing.

My eyes travelled from her face to her heaving breasts and lit up at the sight of them. They were bruised, puffy and obviously painful. I smiled cruelly and yanked the clamps off.

“AHHHHHHH…god…ohhhh…god…!” she yowled at the sudden pain. Her nipples were nearly purple from being clamped. I reached up to fondle them, pinching them to make her ‘dance’ for us. Kelly squirmed about in discomfort.

“Ah ahhh…you wiggle way too much!” I chastised her and slapped them sharply. *SLAP SLAP* “Keep that up Kelly and you shall go to bed with no supper!” I teased. She didn’t find it funny as she whimpered and whined. I suppose it was quite understandable. I moved behind her and reached for another implement on the table. I picked up a mini flogger. The head was shaped like a little hand, ironically. That made me smile broadly as I held it up for my Master to see.

“Mmm…Pet…are you going to continue to play with her tits?” he grinned lazily, gently stroking his cock which was nice and hard. That was my signal to speed things up. He would want release quite soon.

“Well…Kelly seems to object. I think I shall play with her soft little pussy again. I think I can make her nice and wet for you again!” I giggled and fairly skipped back to her. I wanted to show Master I could handle his fucking Kelly. After all, I was the ‘chosen one’. He wanted me to be his loyal apprentice. He could have left me in that hell hole of a life we left behind, but he saw something worthy in me. I needed to show him I ‘jealousy’ has no hold on me. I am confident that these fuckpigs mean nothing to him. I would make her pussy beg for his cock.

“Well…carry on then, sweet Pet.” He nodded. I felt a warm glow with his approval. He was not disappointed in me.

I positioned myself in front of Kelly again. She helplessly looked down, a look of terror on her face as I chastely kissed her mound.

“This will be so much fun Kelly, my sweeting…well...maybe not for you!” I lightly patted her mound with the flogger. She tried to shift her bottom away to no avail. I gently rubbed the flat head against her cunt, dragging it across the silky flesh. She moaned in apprehension. I grinned in anticipation. I slapped one side, then the other of her cunt lips. I slapped them again I rapid succession. The slaps grew harder as I continued.

“Ohh…ohh…Ohh…PLEEEEASE…NO MORE! NO MORE!” she cried as I paddled her cunt. I happily slapped her until the lips were puffy and red to match her tits.

“Awwww….Kelly you’re going to make me think you don’t like this!” I chuckled. “Don’t you?” I innocently asked.

“Nooooooo….!” She whined.

“Kelly…I think you’re lying.” I ran my fingers down the slick crease of her quim. She was wet. I slid one finger inside her warm sheath, then another and pumped them. “Now, Kelly…tell me you’re not wet. See how my fingers slide right in, Master?” I pumped harder…in and out…in and out, as she moaned in shame.

“Please…I’m begging you…!” she whispered.

“Well…’begging’ that’s a good start, but what I want is for you to ‘give yourself’ to us Kelly. No holding back. I want you to beg my Master to fuck you. I want you to beg me to eat my pussy. You know…all the things a little fucktoy should do. If you do that, I might be able to talk my Master into letting you go. Of course…I make no promises!” I used the handle of the flogger to penetrate her this time as she whined. Her cunt made wet, sucking noises as I slid it in and out of her. “Since your pussy seems to be enjoying this a little too much, why don’t we try something else?” I left her again and went to the little table of ‘tools’.

“Ahhh…these will do nicely!” I picked up a roll of duct tape and six clothes pins. I’d purchased these from the local DIY store. Nobody ever suspects the person buying such mundane household items of being a serial rapist. To quote Martha Stewart…’that’s a good thing!’ I stood in front of her again and bent a little to accomplish my next task.

“Pl-please…I...I…j-just w-want to...to…g-go hooooome!” Kelly wailed again. I shook my head.

“Kel….come on now…” I cajoled… Admit it…you were just going to spend a boring weekend. So think of ‘conversation toppers’ you’ll have after this! Look…ordinary clothes pins right? Boring…ho hum…old laundry day? Think again babydoll!” I practically cackled. I held them up for her to see each one as I snapped the little springwired contraptions onto the fleshy outer lips. The screams she let out…the curses…the pleas…DAMN…I nearly came as my own cunt clenched. When I finished, six blue clothes pins adorned her cunt. I paddled them to the sounds of her weak whimpering.

"NOOO...! Pleeeeeaase...please....don't!" she screeched.

"Tell us what we want to hear, little fucktoy!" I yelled, slapping the rows of clothes pins pulling at her tormented flesh. She cried out, tears streaming down her beautifully distorted face. "SAY IT BITCH! SAY IT! COME ON!" I reached for her little bud, amazingly hard. I guess pain and pleasure are only separated by a heartbeat.

"Pl-pleeeease...!" she cried.

"What does the fucktoy say?" I giggled.

"Pl-please...m-may...I...IIIIEEEEE...!" she screamed when pinched her protruding clit.

"HA HA HA...! Sorry sugar...couldn't help doing that. Now...continue, please!" I stroked her taut little bud.

"M-may...I..I...eat..eat...pussy...I mean...y-your pussy!" she struggled to speak between the pulses of pain.

"Better...and...what else?" I gave her three sharp slaps on her ass.

"Pl-please...f-f-fuck...m-meeee!" she was trembling so hard, I thought she'd pull free of her restraints.

"Good...but I will not be fucking your dirty little hole. Now say it right--call him Master, or I swear I'll slice your cunt lips off, you pathetic little whore!" I growled at her and picked up a pair of scissors and showed them to her.

"NO..PLEASE...NO...I-I'll say it! Pl-please...please...M-Master...please...fuck me...please....please...!" she was in full panic now. I really wished we'd videotaped this, but Master had a strict rule about 'evidence'. I sighed, but cheered myself with the knowledge that Kelly was begging like a good little bitch. The thought of my Master bending her over to fuck her ass while she ate my pussy made me drool. I could also think of how enjoyable it would be to ride her face while he thrust into her without mercy. The sight of a pretty pussy leaking cum and blood made me breakout into a sweat--it's so good.

I held up the scissors and cut off strips of duct tape, securing each strip across each row of pins so that they lay flat against her thighs. It looked painful as both sets pulled the flesh taut. I’m pretty certain Kelly would agree…it was painful! So far she had endured much.

By now, I was sure my Master was ready to burst. He had so generously indulged me, I felt a bit guilty for enjoying myself so much. I looked back at him to note an unreadable look on his face. I patted Kelly’s hip shifting her body back and forth. I sighed as I turned to face him completely. Foreplay was over. It was time to get down to business. I moved to stand in front of him. The look on his face mesmerized me. A fleeting thought of my very first time with him nearly caused me to moan. I hated it, but now—I’d die a thousand deaths to have him take me like that again and again. I wanted him to make me beg. Mmm….that would come later, as we reminisced over sweet Kelly.

“Master…please accept my offering…I hope she pleases you.” I lowered my eyes and took a servile stance. He is the only male I would have ever considered subjugating myself to—he meant everything to me. I hope he knew that.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 06-24-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote