View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dinner had been boring, except for that cute little waitress. She was so perky and so attentive. I thought many times how both my pet and I could be “attentive” to her. I needed to focus on Kelly, our victim at hand. No need to be greedy. There was always time and I could see my pet was really salivating over her choice. It was going to be so delicious to see what she did, once we had Kelly alone.

As the conversation progressed I noted how well my pet had chosen. We could really take our time with Kelly and enjoy everything we loved doing, as well as trying a few new things that I had conceived. We plied Kelly with drink, our words and for good measure, a few drops of GHB. I tested Kelly’s awareness with an intense stare, almost spelling out what we planned to do to see what effect it would have.

I could see that my pet was anxious so I nodded for her to begin. I was so proud of her. Kelly made a weak attempt to leave but pet was on her and she finally collapsed. I stood behind my beautiful pet and stroked her hair. “Well done.” I could see that see was so happy, so proud, and so eager as she stooped and fingered open our little present. However, I needed to temper her eagerness as precautions needed to be taken. I had been raping women for years and never left a trace. I wasn’t about to start now. Eagerness often led to mistakes. I reminded pet and she readily agreed. The only thing better than enjoying our mutual feast would be the fact that we would get away cleanly and live to do what we now both loved, again and again.

I must admit she brought me new insight on how to heighten our pleasure. I never quite understood blindfolds. I always wanted to look in the eyes of my victim and see the fear and pain. However I had to concede that raising the stress level of our prize had its own reward. I finally reached a secluded part of the campground, parked behind a stand of trees and walked to the back of the RV.

“Mmmmmmm Pet, I see you have been prepping our prize… So her cunt is tight hmmm? We will need to attend to that. Go get your strap on, the one with the huge cock. I think you should have first penetration and it will be so delicious to rip off her blindfold and see her response when she finds a woman raping her.” Pet went off to retrieve it.

“Soooo Kelly…..alone at last” I chuckled menacingly, I could see her struggle at the sound of my voice, jerking at her bonds and making unintelligible sounds. “We are going to have so much fun with you and it will last for days and days. No one will hear your screams save my pet and I. No one is coming to save you. No one has any idea of where you are. You belong to us for as long as we like, but don’t worry, we will tire of you….eventually. And if you really are a “good girl,” we might even let you go…not quite unscathed but certainly well used.

I saw my belt returning with a big smile on her face. She was now topless and only wearing black panties. I pulled her close and gave her a deep French kiss as I twisted her nipple. She loved to have her nipples played with. I wonder what we would find with Kelly. What things she liked and what things she hated. Finding out and doing both to her was the best part of this experience. What I liked best was seeing the conflict on the victims face – loving the feel of what we were doing to her, but hating the fact that we were the ones doing it.

I saw the huge dildo that my pet had affixed to her strap on belt. As I pulled back from out our kiss. I laughed and said, “ Do you think she is ready for all that?”

“Well Master, there is only one way to find out,” she responded , also laughing.

Then I addressed Kelly. “So Kelly, I am so glad you could join us. We have lots of plans for you,” as I traced my finger across he naked body. “Some might hurt a little, well OK, maybe a lot, but you will get used to it after a while. And if you don’t , no matter, we will have our fun regardless. To be honest, sometimes it’s more fun when you actually don’t like it. “

Now that I reached Kelly’s face and mouth with my finger, I worked my way back down her body but this time raking my fingernails across he most sensitive parts, all the time talking to her, building up her stress and tension. Her body actually jumped a few times as I progressed. “Mmm excellent I see your nerve endings are attenuated. That is very good Kelly as it will heighten both your pleasure and of course pain. I want you to know that life can be filled with either pain or pleasure and sometimes it is only our choices that make it one or the other. Sometimes pain can turn into pleasure. It all depends on your mindset. For example, some women like this (pinching her nipple tightly) while others seem to hate it. Awww I see you are not a fan. Too bad.”

I then nodded to my pet who spread Kelly’s legs even further apart and probed her cunt lips with the tip of her large rubber cock, sliding slowly up and down, stimulating Kelly to wetness. My pet was impatient to thrust in hard and deep but I was teaching her patience. After a few minutes she looked up at me with anticipation. I smiled and nodded and she thrust deep into Kelly with one deep push. Kelly screamed as best she could through her gag. I saw the smile spread across my pet’s face at that scream and then she slowly pulled back and thrust in again but this time more slowly.

I walked behind my pet to give her a kiss on the back of her neck. I reached around to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. This elicited a huge sigh of pleasure, As I continued to kiss her from behind, I pulled out my cock and pressed it against her ass. The silk of her panties felt so good but I wanted skin on skin so I reached down and ripped the flimsy material in half, letting the two halves fall to each side of her hips. Now I could slide my cock between the cheeks of her ass as I returned yet again to kiss her shoulder and fondle her breasts. The retreat and forward motion of her ass as she fucked Kelly felt so good. As soon as I was hard, I planned to take Kelly’s gag out and gag her another way.

I had always worked alone, but I found this new partnership to be exquisite and so much more pleasurable. If I didn’t know better I would have thought I was falling in love with my pet. She was becoming so much like me that she was hard to resist.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 05-14-2013 at 09:46 PM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote