Thread: Teachers Pet
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 02:53 AM   #39
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Professor smiled, this was going to be easier then he thought. He knew that everyone had fetishes and this one worked well with his plans. "So if I remove your bindings you will not run, this is a dream. Yes, I am the Professor you want me to be cruel sadistic, and you have no choice but to obey my commands because if you don't I will tell everyone your darkest secret. Your body is for my pleasure and amusement. First I want you to beg me to stick a vibrator in your ass, offer to suck my cock in return," the Professor grinned as he played with his zipper.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote